Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Good Lordie - what next, will they want to exclude Caylee ever existed next? Just like the thief wanted? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Don't give them any ideas. That one wouldn't surprise me at all.

When I opened my computer this morning I saw that trending on yahoo so I clicked it and just read the headline and just rolled my eye's. 3 Billion Dollars? That's one law suit that wont make it to a courtroom. If it did we'd all have an action against FCA. :floorlaugh:

Oh I don't know - I thought the two of them were quite a good match? :waitasec:

Oh I don't know - I thought the two of them were quite a good match? :waitasec:

:blushing: Like I said I didn't read the artical but off I go to read it if it's still there. :blushing:

ETA:
O boy! I wish I had just ignored it as my gut was telling me to. Poor lady has serious mental problems. I really hope she has received help. I feel sorry for her.

:blushing: Like I said I didn't read the artical but off I go to read it if it's still there. :blushing:

Umm - I was sort of trying to make a joke cause it's friday and all...:rolleyes: .... :blowkiss:

Umm - I was sort of trying to make a joke cause it's friday and all...:rolleyes: .... :blowkiss:

:giggle:

And in other news:

1239023409_cat-news.gif

Just two people who have imaginary friends talking to each other....too bad it didn't go forward...:rolleyes:
Cause it would have been lies on both sides instead of just the defense IMO:moo:

Lol! Can you imagine? It would be fun to see who could out-lie whom?

:floorlaugh:

Reminds me of the lady who walked in to our office without an appointment and wanted us to sue the Mafia for kidnapping her brain...

I sent her over to the Arizona State Bar office across the street. Just to give them some laughs for the day. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Too funny! That sounded fair to me!!

JB was free to write his "book" and allegedly had KC's approval. Yet....the FL. Bar requires that the former client allow the confidentiality to be "waived".

http://www.floridabar.org/divexe/rrtfb.nsf/FV/ABDCF0F2EC60934D8525717100564276

But......didn't JB et al attempt to have KC deemed incompetent? And hasn't he since commented that she had mental issues?

So....how does the FL. Bar reconcile her waiver against her attorney's own declaration that he thought she had mental issues?

Reminds me of the lady who walked in to our office without an appointment and wanted us to sue the Mafia for kidnapping her brain...

I sent her over to the Arizona State Bar office across the street. Just to give them some laughs for the day. :floorlaugh:

That earned you a treat!

lawyer_will_work_for_cupcakes_sticker-p217439365022151360wt1ru_315.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members