Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME!!!

Not sure what has piqued your interest between the A's and Quinco/Deese that would related to Caylee's death?

Below I have provided a link to a closed thread (maybe it will help you) that discussed the July 2011 vacation George and Cindy went on and that Orange County Businessman David Deese paid for it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145325&page=15
2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...13131714/-/bnfrlfz/-/index.html#ixzz1SrxTVFdn

Thanks for the warm welcome!:):tyou:

It's just something that got in my head. Did KC or any of the A's know Deese or anyone connected to him prior? While he appears to be a generous person, why pay for a vacation? Why not donate to a charity on behalf of Caylee? Why not set up a scholarship or fund or something similar? I don't know, something just doesn't sit well with me on this whole relationship. I guess the proximity of the Quinco warehouse and a known address for Deese/his businesses in a neighborhood not far from the A's got me thinking. These two locations are very close to towers that KC's cell phone pinged off of. Again, could just be a coinkydink.

JMO

Maybe one of you can set me straight and get this out of my head! :slap:

Hi guys! Just wanted to say that I know a member of the infamous jury in CA's case, and being from FL this case hit very close to home. It's amazing the mindset of the jurors...or atleast the one I know asserted vehemently that there was "not enough" evidence to convict Casey, which stunned and really disappointed me. I had hoped he would have been with the public majority and in a minority amongst the jurors. Being from FL, the verdict made me deeply ashamed and along with many others in FL understandably angry, especially as more information pointing the finger clearly at Casey leaks out.

I used to think she duct taped Caylee's mouth, nose, etc post mortem to stop flies etc getting in, and decomp liquids coming out, but now I just don't think she is really that practical. I mean why go to that much trouble when the best thing to do was just drive somewhere remote and dump the body. She didn't even have sense to do that - she just dumped her in the woods at the end of the street.

So based on Casey's laziness, I think the most likely scenario is the duct tape was used as the murder weapon, because the girl didn't do anything she didn't have to - ever.

I agree. We have always had the murder weapon, duct tape. In a world where you can shake a toddler to death we don't need to add so many other murder weapons.

Hi guys! Just wanted to say that I know a member of the infamous jury in CA's case, and being from FL this case hit very close to home. It's amazing the mindset of the jurors...or atleast the one I know asserted vehemently that there was "not enough" evidence to convict Casey, which stunned and really disappointed me. I had hoped he would have been with the public majority and in a minority amongst the jurors. Being from FL, the verdict made me deeply ashamed and along with many others in FL understandably angry, especially as more information pointing the finger clearly at Casey leaks out.

I've always felt they would stick with their verdict, even now. They must have been thrilled with Jose's book.

..ohhh you've got my interest piqued. Curious to know his stance on the pyramid charges they were able to consider - and why "none" of them seemed appropriate..

Thank You for your post...
IF the Juror you know(and the jury as a whole) believed there wasn't enough evidence to convict her of Murder 1 did he, they, consider any of the lesser charges?

I really think the bad photos of Casey have already been released and there is nothing new waiting in the wings. I think Yuri was referencing the photos of Casey at the party when she was dressed up in that black and red outfit with the cards in the bra. There a photos of her kissing other girls and just being suggestive with guys in general. Like AZ Lawyer said: "bad" is in subjective to the person looking at them.

Yuri strikes me as a guy that would be sensitive to George and empathize with him regarding how viewing those photos of his daughter would make a father feel. Simple as that.

Thank You for your post...
IF the Juror you know(and the jury as a whole) believed there wasn't enough evidence to convict her of Murder 1 did he, they, consider any of the lesser charges?

What is it going to take? Committing the crime in front of the jury while being video recorded? I am totally dissatisfied with society.

Hope our kids/grand kids grow up okay. Sheesh...

..ohhh you've got my interest piqued. Curious to know his stance on the pyramid charges they were able to consider - and why "none" of them seemed appropriate..

And the fact that they were instructed that they did not have to vote for the death penalty if they found her guilty yet so many of them said the "death penalty" was a factor in their not guilty verdict. They even bother to follow the instructions at all.

I'll never get my head around it.

I really think the bad photos of Casey have already been released and there is nothing new waiting in the wings. I think Yuri was referencing the photos of Casey at the party when she was dressed up in that black and red outfit with the cards in the bra. There a photos of her kissing other girls and just being suggestive with guys in general. Like AZ Lawyer said: "bad" is in subjective to the person looking at them.

Yuri strikes me as a guy that would be sensitive to George and empathize with him regarding how viewing those photos of his daughter would make a father feel. Simple as that.

That and the one of her peeing in the parking lot. Or the pics of FCA and her friends eating Taco bell. *making myself sick here.

I haven't actually "found" anything. I noticed that the Quinco warehouse/office is just north of AL's apartment. There is also quite a lengthy gap between when KC left the A's house and when AL indicated that she arrived to his apartment before going to Blockbuster. IIRC there are multiple pings on cell towers in that area during that time. Could be just a coinkydink.

JMHO

Now, warehouse will get you a search hit here...When Padilla rode to town, he met up with the A's/JB at a warehouse (per Rob's interview)...
There was also a "benefactor" who assisted Casey early on, IIRC, and was maybe putting some cake in her commissary...Fuzzy on those details now.

There are some other shady characters that we never fully sleuthed out-For instance, a dude that Casey texted an odd, one-line note to, who has a criminal past. No strong connections were ever made, but my point is that there are missing players in this chess game who might only be pawns, but they are useful in some way to the overall timeline. EVERY SINGLE EVENT in Casey's life after she killed her daughter is fair play for me to sleuth, I feel, on behalf of Caylee.

Sleuth on, my dear, and bring me back some tasty links!

I agree Rose! I have always said that. If you watch really closely, Casey freezes with her jaw a little dropped and appears to be bracing herself for the worst, almost as if for a split second, she thinks she has been caught. She looks absolutely terrified she then recovers with a "Surprise Surprise" and shortly thereafter basically has her temper tantrum. It happens in a split second but it speaks volumes. I am so glad someone else noticed it.

That tiny little moment, from the first time I saw it, solidified for me long ago, that she drowned Caylee in the pool.

She is like Keyser Soze and always always takes bits of truth around her and infuses them in her lies. Every single time. She replaced George with herself when telling the story of how he "killed" Caylee during a supposed horrific act.

In Jeff's book, he goes over Casey's statement to Jose about that. In it, she is very descriptive about what George's clothing looked like after he supposedly drowned Caylee in the pool.

She said his clothes were wet and splashed with water on his shirt and waistband, kind of like hers probably were after she did what she did. It was eerie.

By the way... I noticed recently that Casey also used her "Surprise Surprise" line in one of her fake Universal emails to herself that were supposedly from her boss.

I believe now more than ever that Caylee died in that pool, and as most of us have always known, it was no accident.

BBM. I agree. IMO the look she had on her "suprise suprise" face was nervous guilt.

That and the one of her peeing in the parking lot. Or the pics of FCA and her friends eating Taco bell. *making myself sick here.

Oh come on now...she was just being a "normal twenty-something" girl. I think she kiled her for no other reason than to have a sleep-over with Tony and couldnt find a babysitter

Kaiser Soze (my German Shepherd's name), I totally agree with you on that! I've always thought she pieced things together with bits and pieces of truth.

As far as drowning, I think it's very likely that is why the cadaver dogs hit next to the pool and the play house. I would have believed accident if not for the duct tape and searches. I believe she placed CA's body next to the pool while she made the flurry of calls to her mother (to claim accident), then grabbed the blanket/trash bags, and after wrapping her body, left her in the play house. I think she may have left her in the play house over night and went back the next day to borrow the shovel while GA was at work. I think she attempted to dig a hole in the back yard not realizing how difficult it is to dig a hole. Then she pulled her car into the garage, grabbed the laundry bag, and placed her in her trunk. A quick drive around the corner, quickly go into the woods, and she was done. I don't think she attempted to dig a hole in the wooded area. She's far too lazy.

That can't be - as her car SMELLED of death... I believe all is true that you wrote, but she put Caylee in the trunk after taping her mouth & nose/drowning her. Then wasn't it the next day June 17th - or was it the 18th, she borrowed the shovel - and tried to dig a hole - but of course, too lazy for finishing that. And put her in the laundry bag and drove to the woods and dumped her then. :what:

Like Dr. G said, there is no reason there should be duct tape anywhere near a child's face... add in Jeff Ashton's "The only reason you put duct tape on a child's face is to stop them from breathing".

I hate to say it, but I have thought for a long time Casey taped Caylee's mouth and nose with her hands behind her back and just tossed her in the pool or held her under the water. My hope is that she was successful in drugging Caylee before any of the unspeakable :please:

The shovel I believe she used to pull Caylee closer to her when she fished her out before she learned how much actual time and effort digging a hole for a little body is
:furious:

re bold - I've read that when children die violent deaths, their soul leaves before "any pain"... :fence:

and I see a couple of

:newbie: s

:welcome6:

PoeticJustice and Jaykayelle

:greetings:

Ok...my last thought for the night...at least until I can get some work done.
I just can't understand how it is that Caylee's family (minus the "mother") hasn't done anything in her honor/memory. They received all this kind of money from their media appearances and all they ever thought about was finding a way to support themselves. From my own experience, when a family member loses a child (in this case, a grandchild), they set up something to honor the memory of the child....like a scholarship of some kind....or having something placed in memory at the child's favorite park (or school). They do SOMETHING!!! to honor their beloved child.
For the life of me, I cannot begin to understand how this family works.

I think they did some remodeling and took a cruise. You know, for Caylee. :rolleyes:

How would they know this when they didn't go through one piece of evidence in that room?
Had they done atleast that they would have seen the light.
Thet believed JB & only JB IMHO

I think that the SA got all caught up with trying to present ground-breaking dna evidence and they missed the boat on common sense. Had they simply presented a timeline with cell-pings, computer usage, and photographs, of KCs behavior before and after her daughter went missing - sprinkling in, myspace, facebook and videotapes - they would surely have painted a clearer picture of the who/what/where and why of this case.

They thought they had it in the bag. JB did instead. The ultimate in arrogance. The SA was super-arrogant. Sorry to say so but IMO their arrogance combined with the judge's pre-disposition to favor the defence...(for fear of appeals)

Brought about what we have today.

JMO

I think that the SA got all caught up with trying to present ground-breaking dna evidence and they missed the boat on common sense. Had they simply presented a timeline with cell-pings, computer usage, and photographs, of KCs behavior before and after her daughter went missing - sprinkling in, myspace, facebook and videotapes - they would surely have painted a clearer picture of the who/what/where and why of this case.

They thought they had it in the bag. JB did instead. The ultimate in arrogance. The SA was super-arrogant. Sorry to say so but IMO their arrogance combined with the judge's pre-disposition to favor the defence...(for fear of appeals)

Brought about what we have today.

JMO

Even if the prosecution had made a 100 more blunders and there was 50% less evidence the jury should still have convicted KC. It required only a little common sense. 10 minutes of the facts was enough.

This jury would not have convicted KC even if there had been a video of the actual murder. The most distressing aspect of this entire circus is that they didn't even think she was guilty of child abuse! I think this jury was a mix of dull and sly (non-guilty verdict would bring in more $$$ somehow) folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove