Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. I wouldn't consider any of the Brevard County strip clubs, especially the three in Cocoa Beach, as anything close to upscale. In fact Casey Anthony, as plain as she is, would probably be on the high side of average at any of the clubs there (or so I have been told, or read on the internet).

As someone who has worked/works in a business like this, Casey Anthony would never be hired. She is simply not pretty enough and her body is not ideal for this business. Maybe in a lower scale club, but definitely not an upper scale club. I have bartended/waitressed in an Adult Entertainment Club since I was 20-years-old.

I am, at this moment, helping my former employers out (during season) and working the front door (ID'ing, etc...) and I am also in charge of handing out applications to wannabe dancers/waitresses. A girl who looked like Casey Anthony would not even get an interview with a manager. Her application would simply be put at the bottom of a pile that reads; "Do Not Hire."

Look, I can admit that Casey Anthony is not an ugly girl, but to work in a true Adult Entertainment club, she is not even close to what they look for. Looks or body type. Maybe off the interstate in some random town, but not in a real club.

MOO

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/20/craig-pusley_n_2339462.html

"Capt. Gregory A. Wolf, a Marines spokesman, told The Associated Press on Thursday that Pusley never served overseas and was discharged in 2008 as a private after serving less than a year at the Marine Corps Recruit Depot in San Diego. He also is not a reservist."

"Former Marines are prohibited from wearing their uniform in public, except for military funerals, memorial services, weddings, inaugurals, and parades on national or state holidays."

http://www.bradenton.com/2012/12/20/4323799/marine-veteran-of-iraq-afghanistan.html

"Records provided by the Marine Corps show that Craig D. Pusley served only nine months before being discharged as a private first class in April 2008. The personnel records further indicate that Pusley never served in Iraq or Afghanistan, or anywhere else overseas."

Motz, the Marine Corps’ representative, disputed Pusley’s characterization. “There is currently no formal investigation (of Pritchard),” Motz said. “At no point was he asked to stop standing in protection of his son’s school, only that he not wear his uniform in doing so.”

Yup, he's a fraud! They need to ship him overseas! ;(
http://militarytimes.com/blogs/batt...-video-marine-caught-lying-about-his-service/

KC + Strip Club = :puke:

Plus, how many Strip Clubs would be looking for that kind of trouble. Most employers don't like liars, much less one that has been convicted with four counts of lying to a police officer. Lying to your boss would just be a piece of cake. jmo

Strip Clubs and *advertiser censored* Movies have no interest in her. She's unemployable.

Plus, how many Strip Clubs would be looking for that kind of trouble. Most employers don't like liars, much less one that has been convicted with four counts of lying to a police officer. Lying to your boss would just be a piece of cake. jmo

Don't forget her thefts!!:twocents:

Strip Clubs and *advertiser censored* Movies have no interest in her. She's unemployable.

She is employable if she really wanted a job.
She may not make her great salary she craves though.
She could go to work with Quinco or any one of DD's businesses.
She could go to work for any of her DT attorneys since they trust her.
She could work in a cat house or a bordello.
She could work on a street corner.
She could work in a sweatshop.

She should not work where money is involved.
Nor should she work at places where personal info is released.
She could not work in housecleaning situations where she can steal.
Nor should she work at any retail business where merchandise is handled.

ETA - And most important of all, she should never work as a nanny or anywhere around children or babies.

She is employable if she really wanted a job.
She may not make her great salary she craves though.
She could go to work with Quinco or any one of DD's businesses.
She could go to work for any of her DT attorneys since they trust her.
She could work in a cat house or a bordello.
She could work on a street corner.
She could work in a sweatshop.

She should not work where money is involved.
Nor should she work at places where personal info is released.
She could not work in housecleaning situations where she can steal.
Nor should she work at any retail business where merchandise is handled.

...and she can't be a nanny.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im on fire every word out of her mouth is casy anthony, i could kick my tv im so mad, she is comparing the case she is talking about to casey's case and there is no comparising:furious: oops spelled wrong

NOT listening to JVM. Not only is most of what comes out of her mouth nonsense, for some reason she seems to feel she must scream it.

... a little off topic, forgive me. I've taken a little break here - but I love y'all, and wanted to wish you a lovely holiday. This is kind of an amazing place - I wish our meeting had been less fraught with pain, but I will always cherish all the amazing "peeps" I've come to know here. You restore my faith daily.

Thank you.

BFMD

Hurry back soon. You were the first to welcome me to Websleuths, and I've always enjoyed your posts and humor. I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday and new year.

I know this has nothing to do with Caylee but this makes me FURIOUS!
Read below about a true hero. Maybe it's because my son was a Marine but I know how these guys sacrifice! This is just wrong IMO!!:furious:

Valley marine calls himself to duty at an Elementary school. Sgt. Craig Pusley wears his desert camo fatigues...no weapons...just him. Took it upon himself to go to the nearby school and stand watch outside. The school loved it. The principal thanked him. No pay..no breaks...just his heart felt need to do this. His reward? Marine Corp Reservists says he violated protocol bt wearing his fatigues and not his dress uniform in public. Facing $10,000 fine and 5 years in prison. Also getting a "dishonorable" stamp on his "honorable" discharge.
He served 2 tours in iraq, in Baghdad and Ramadi. One in Helmand province of Afghanistan before leaving active duty.

Now he is writing a letter to the President apoligizing for his actions.

WAKE UP! This man is a wonderful outstanding brave hero in my book and to think for a second that his heart felt need to go stand in front of his little neighborhood school was wrong. Screw you! The President should be sending him a Thank you letter.

So I salute you Sgt. Craig Pusley. Thank you!

This is something I would like to see go viral. Let's stand up and say Thank you to this man who didn't think twice...he followed his heart and there is no crime in doing that.

There is something very seriously wrong with this world to fine this gentleman & throw him in jail when a murderer is out there walking free because 12 people couldn't add. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Not to mention her sticky fingers!!! She would rob them all blind.

:santahat:
I too wanted to wish all my "imaginary" friends here (as my Huz calls you all! LOL!) - a

MERRY CHRISTMAHANAKWANZAKA!!!

:sleigh:

Hope you all have a safe and fun holiday!

:snowball:

Actually, a lot of cities in Florida now require anyone (dancer, waitstaff, bouncers, and even the owner) to have an Adult Entertainment license in order to even work at a club. A convicted felon would NOT be able to get a license as they are not eligible, by law, to work in an Adult Entertainment establishment. I don't know if Brevard has these same laws though?

And yes, rossva, I have actually driven by clubs heading to Cocoa Beach and was literally in tears (laughing) at a club named, "Cheaters." :floorlaugh:

ETA: I laughed at the name, "Cheaters" because I can not even imagine what type of person would work or even want to enter, as a customer, a club with that name. It just screams SEEDY!

ETA even further: About the Adult Entertainment licenses... they are issued by the city and it is illegal for anyone to be working at a club who has not gotten a license. The process is as follows; you have to go down to your designated Police Department and fill out an application. You have to provide proper identification as they will do a background check. You also have to be photographed (a mugshot basically) and pay a fee. You are given a receipt to give to the owner/GM of the club in order to work until your license has been officially issued (it looks like a drivers license and they are to always be available if officers come in to check the licenses). If you are a convicted felon, your license will be denied and an officer will show up to ensure that the owner/GM knows that your license has been denied and that you are, under no circumstances, to ever work in the club. Also, you have to renew your license (the whole process all over again) every year. As harsh as the system may sound, it really helps to keep the likes of the Casey Anthony's of this world from ever working in them.

Thank you!
How could I have missed the most important of all?

ETA - I went back and edited my post.
Thanks again.

caseyanthonybabysitter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads