Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all. I've been off too. I dont really contribute so doubt I was missed. I was so upset after Newtown I had to break. I honestly was sick from it. I have bleeding ulcerative colitis (after my husbands death) so I had to start my tranquilizers again. I just cant take it. The children :please: I will read for awhile, one good thing....the Cleveland police have sort of adopted the brothers of Emilliano. They brought gifts for Christmas. The older boy Carl 5, looked so happy and well cared for with grandmom. Merry Christmas too everyone on the board, Happy New Year! :sleigh: :seeya:

Hi to all. I've been off too. I dont really contribute so doubt I was missed. I was so upset after Newtown I had to break. I honestly was sick from it. I have bleeding ulcerative colitis (after my husbands death) so I had to start my tranquilizers again. I just cant take it. The children :please: I will read for awhile, one good thing....the Cleveland police have sort of adopted the brothers of Emilliano. They brought gifts for Christmas. The older boy Carl 5, looked so happy and well cared for with grandmom. Merry Christmas too everyone on the board, Happy New Year! :sleigh: :seeya:

If things get too hard to handle spend some time in the Bizarre and Offbeat News or Jury Room.

Every one here makes this forum what it is, so of COURSE you are missed, Nore. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and great health in the new year! :seeya:

:santahat:
I too wanted to wish all my "imaginary" friends here (as my Huz calls you all! LOL!) - a

MERRY CHRISTMAHANAKWANZAKA!!!

:sleigh:

Hope you all have a safe and fun holiday!

:snowball:
Rightbackatcha! Tell him he's a figment of our imagination as well! :floorlaugh:

Feel better, Nore. And don't be silly, you are well-loved on WS. So come when you need some TLC. We're here for you.
oxoxoxoxo

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im on fire every word out of her mouth is casy anthony, i could kick my tv im so mad, she is comparing the case she is talking about to casey's case and there is no comparising:furious: oops spelled wrong

There's a simple solution......change the channel and never ever watch her again.

I did that years ago.
There's no need to get all aggravated.

I know this has nothing to do with Caylee but this makes me FURIOUS!
Read below about a true hero. Maybe it's because my son was a Marine but I know how these guys sacrifice! This is just wrong IMO!!:furious:

Valley marine calls himself to duty at an Elementary school. Sgt. Craig Pusley wears his desert camo fatigues...no weapons...just him. Took it upon himself to go to the nearby school and stand watch outside. The school loved it. The principal thanked him. No pay..no breaks...just his heart felt need to do this. His reward? Marine Corp Reservists says he violated protocol bt wearing his fatigues and not his dress uniform in public. Facing $10,000 fine and 5 years in prison. Also getting a "dishonorable" stamp on his "honorable" discharge.
He served 2 tours in iraq, in Baghdad and Ramadi. One in Helmand province of Afghanistan before leaving active duty.

Now he is writing a letter to the President apoligizing for his actions.

WAKE UP! This man is a wonderful outstanding brave hero in my book and to think for a second that his heart felt need to go stand in front of his little neighborhood school was wrong. Screw you! The President should be sending him a Thank you letter.

So I salute you Sgt. Craig Pusley. Thank you!

This is something I would like to see go viral. Let's stand up and say Thank you to this man who didn't think twice...he followed his heart and there is no crime in doing that.

He didn't seem to have any business there imo. I don't see how having a military environment in a school is a good thing either. The school/school board should be making these decisions. I don't know what he thought he was going to do there if there was trouble. We need more than meaningless symbolism imo. JMO

:grouphug: all. I too have been off...I started the downward visiting Caylee for us all, then to return home to visit someone I love dearly in the hospital...only to wlak into the waiting roomduring the five days there to see the CT shooting. My friend has passed, and staying with his wife of 85 years old. So much more to say, but suffice it to say that I am with loved ones over Christmas...and will not be with family...and coming back to my home thread at WS for a time to see familiar names...

Merry Christmas folks! Luv Ya :seeya:

He didn't seem to have any business there imo. I don't see how having a military environment in a school is a good thing either. The school/school board should be making these decisions. I don't know what he thought he was going to do there if there was trouble. We need more than meaningless symbolism imo. JMO

Tulessa, ya know I am ther for you, but I agree with Horace on this. The military uniform is a representation of that arm of the military that this person used the high regard to make a statement . We may all agree with his statement, but I do NOT agree with hijacking anICON to make a personal statment, even if I 110% agree with the individual. AND for me, as a past leader of MarineMomsOnline, this person knew better!

:grouphug: all. I too have been off...I started the downward visiting Caylee for us all, then to return home to visit someone I love dearly in the hospital...only to wlak into the waiting roomduring the five days there to see the CT shooting. My friend has passed, and staying with his wife of 85 years old. So much more to say, but suffice it to say that I am with loved ones over Christmas...and will not be with family...and coming back to my home thread at WS for a time to see familiar names...

Merry Christmas folks! Luv Ya :seeya:

Your heart is huge ATL. Have a great Christmas and thanks again for visiting Caylee for us who can't. It really meant so much to me - especially given the day and the ver$ict.

Tulessa, ya know I am ther for you, but I agree with Horace on this. The military uniform is a representation of that arm of the military that this person used the high regard to make a statement . We may all agree with his statement, but I do NOT agree with hijacking anICON to make a personal statment, even if I 110% agree with the individual. AND for me, as a past leader of MarineMomsOnline, this person knew better!

Agree 100% with you, ATL. The liability that he put the school and Marine Corp under by being there in uniform is something to consider, too. Had something happened, due to his presence, people would have been looking to the school and the Corp for answers. He absolutely knew better. He just got caught up in emotion and failed to think his plans through. MOO.

Agree 100% and I have missed Horace! Good to see you back my friend!

Agree 100% with you, ATL. The liability that he put the school and Marine Corp under by being there in uniform is something to consider, too. Had something happened, due to his presence, people would have been looking to the school and the Corp for answers. He absolutely knew better. He just got caught up in emotion and failed to think his plans through. MOO.

They *said* that was his son's school. Not sure I believe that either grrrrrr. But still wrong.

To Everyone at WS, May You All Have A Blessed Christmas!! :heartbeat:

:yourock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members