Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...n-daytime-talk-show-feb-13-but-which-one.html

Jose Baez on daytime talk show Feb. 13; but which one?
posted by halboedeker on February, 7 2013

excerpt:
Jose Baez will appear on a daytime talk show Wednesday to discuss details in his book, “Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story.”
Which one? It won’t be announced until Friday, Baez’s publicist said Thursday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Garson-Wright-Public-Relations/198657226845418

Garson & Wright Public Relations [Baez' public relations firm]
Wednesday, Feb. 13th, Daytime Talk Show host discusses prosecutions error in smoking gun witness during the Casey Anthony case. Jose Baez explains this matter in detail.
Feb 7, 2013

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...n-daytime-talk-show-feb-13-but-which-one.html

COMMENTS:

He’ll be on The Jeff Probst Show

Posted by: ImPuzzled | Friday, February 8, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Thats ok , I did the announcement for Baez since he likes to play games just like his sidekicks. A Morning pepto bismo show.
Posted by: ImPuzzled | Friday, February 8, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Probably right “ImPuzzled” — THE JEFF PROBST talk show.
Owned by CBS Television Distribution © 2013 CBS Studios Inc
This CBS-owned talk show, will pick up where Adam Longo abruptly cut off with his love fest of Casey Anthony and her new smiling photos and off-camera phone interview(s).
Posted by: Inquiring | Friday, February 8, 2013 at 9:29 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baez’ publicist Michael Wright wrote on Facebook:
Garson & Wright Public Relations shared a link
Feb 7, 2013
Our Client Katie Beers will appear on “The Jeff Probst Show” to discuss details in her book “Buried Memories”.

So, that is a very strong indication that Baez will also be on “The Jeff Probst Show” next Wednesday.

CBS all the way!

:floorlaugh::great::great:
sorry, just had to get that off my chest.......Baez is truly desperate for attention.....how iornic.....:great::great:

Why is it still a secret on Friday? The day of the big reveal?
I still think maybe it WAS the Jeff Probst talk show but PR guy changed his mind.
It will be interesting to see if Baez shows up on some other talk show on Wednesday ... or offers some lame excuse for why not.

Jose Baez will appear on a daytime talk show Wednesday to discuss details in his book, “Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story.”

Which one? It won’t be announced until Friday, Baez’s publicist said Thursday.

I guess baez wanted to do it for us all for Valentine's day but alas, he was told no - we need ratings that day!

Maybe it's easy to figure out why it's a secret...:great:

Maybe the TV station doesn't want to be bombarded with thousands of negative emails and phone calls - AGAIN? Ya think? :floorlaugh:

And why the media time from Baez' point of view......

LG humming...... "Desperado".....while posting.... :giggle:

Current Amazon standing which is up a bit...

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #65,171 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

And in January, he sold a whopping 64 books and at $4.99@ - a staggering 123 kindles

:silly:

This book was self published - not sure if a break even point has been made yet. :waitasec:

Rather than complaining to the television station or the show's producers, contact the advertisers whose ads run during the show. Tell them to either apologize for NOT pulling out of the show in time, or to expect major boycotts to their products. Then get on to FB, Twitter, etc. and spread the word.

One of the comments on Hal's blog said it was to be Dr. Phil's show on the 15th. I don't know what her source is and don't really want to spread a rumor. However, maybe his website shows next week's guests? I'll look.

It is Dr. Phil . It is on his website. I can't believe Dr.<modsnip> is going there again.

The website says John Bradley "whom Baez accused of perjury during the trial"" will also be on the show. A prosecution witness, but I don't remember him. Anybody else?

One of the comments on Hal's blog said it was to be Dr. Phil's show on the 15th. I don't know what her source is and don't really want to spread a rumor. However, maybe his website shows next week's guests? I'll look.

He is on the Friday show - "Baez, what he wants to reveal"

The website says John Bradley "whom Baez accused of perjury during the trial"" will also be on the show. A prosecution witness, but I don't remember him. Anybody else?

He was the person who first testified that there were 84 searches for chloroform, but later said it was only one. JB accused him of trying to sell his software.

JMO

:waitasec:
John Bradley was not accused of Perjury...the person who committed perjury was Defense Witness Cindy Anthony.

John Bradley testimony (Cacheback - internet searches for chloroform, etc.) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

John Bradley testimony (Cacheback - internet searches for chloroform, etc.)

John Bradley is the owner of CacheBack, the software the OCSO used when they found the 84 searches for chloroform
I believe he was testifying and explaining the report OCSO came up with when they used his software
But in Late June 2011 Bradely had redesigned the software and found that there were not 84 searches but once using Google and notified the Prosecution and LE. Bradley conducted another analysis after he found discrepancies that neither the Prosecution nor LE told him about.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/19/us/19casey.html?_r=1&
Software Designer Reports Error in Anthony Trial

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6927179"]Software designer says Casey Anthony prosecution data was wrong - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
Software designer says Casey Anthony prosecution data was wrong

He was the person who first testified that there were 84 searches for chloroform, but later said it was only one. JB accused him of trying to sell his software.

JMO

BBM
As opposed to the Defense experts Baez was trying sooooooo hard to get to testify at trial, The Eikleblooms, who were trying to set up a Lab in the US.

Or the other people on the Defense team who had books published that they were promoting during their brief stay as a member of OCA's Team...

Or Baez himself, being quoted early on in the case, saying I knew when I took this case I'd be on the 11 o'clock news......
he was a rookie lawyer and needed cases and exposure to promote himself and his law firm.....good or bad coverage, depending on your view point,he was seen on TV gave interviews and continues to do so.

Pot Meet Kettle....

It is Dr. Phil . It is on his website. I can't believe Dr.<modsnip> is going there again.

Ugh. <modsnip>. What is he? An "honorary" Anthony? (Oh, the iorny. There is no honor among Anthonys...or thieves; same dif, if you ask me.) Now he's lining the pockets of her legal beagle? Or...hey! Maybe the "big reveal" is that Baez has been on Nutrisystem and now actually fits into his skinny jeans!
*snark off*
:seeya:

Ugh. <modsnip>. What is he? An "honorary" Anthony? (Oh, the iorny. There is no honor among Anthonys...or thieves; same dif, if you ask me.) Now he's lining the pockets of her legal beagle? Or...hey! Maybe the "big reveal" is that Baez has been on Nutrisystem and now actually fits into his skinny jeans!
*snark off*
:seeya:

Dr Phil has the capability to ask some good, hard hitting questions and give some stern advice....but I have a feeling there won't be any with this case.

The A's, now Baez....who's next???? ( in a year or 2) ya gotta wonder.

:floorlaugh::great::great:
sorry, just had to get that off my chest.......Baez is truly desperate for attention.....how iornic.....:great::great:

when isn't he????????????:banghead::banghead:

There is a lot of NAME CALLING and use of NAME VARIATIONS going on in this thread.

Knock it off!

Salem

I will never watch anything he is on, if I want him to go away, I won't support anything that supports him.

It's never about Caylee. She has been lost in all of this. It's all about ratings and selling books. I, for one, am going to reach out to as many people as I can and ask them to boycott this show. It is being advertised as though there is going to be some 'never before heard' reveal. I'm sure we will hear "it's all in the book ... buy my book". Same 'ol, same 'ol.

Rather than complaining to the television station or the show's producers, contact the advertisers whose ads run during the show. Tell them to either apologize for NOT pulling out of the show in time, or to expect major boycotts to their products. Then get on to FB, Twitter, etc. and spread the word.

:wooh:
Hi Hazura, you are so right! Sponsors are concerned these days with sales. Broadcasters must realize this is yesterdays news. He is doing this because J.A. has the spotlight now. I look for another book by someone in the near future. I only read here so I can be aware when she gets her "just dues"...:seeya: P.S. plus I like the peeps on board!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member