Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold by me - this literally made me nauseous and horrified!
Not only are they selling a little red wagon which had loving memories of George and Caylee attached to it -- they are telling a potential customer that it belonged to CAYLEE and therefore they are attaching the outrageous price tag of $ 400 to it!!!
How do they not realize that this is shocking, shameful, disgusting behavior??!!
Same here, TT...thoroughly disgusted.

Any idea where KC is living nowadays?

in TAMPA area
her bankruptcy attorney(s) are financially supporting her now
her bankruptcy attorney Schrader lives and works in St. Petersburg/Tampa area.
George stopped paying the rent on the townhome/condo in Ocean Woods and helped her move out
She has been seen in Ybor City in TAMPA and also at the Colombian Restaurant in TAMPA

Yes! I went to the Caylee site on June 16, and to the Anthony home, and there was a mountain of those black/red tie garbage bags at the end of their driveway, seemed to be filled with lawn trimmings. I have pictures if anyone would like for me to share :)

I also have a a friend that lives in Mt Dora, who works at the nursing home that Cindy's father was in (he was transferred to another facility in Orlando shortly after her start date) who went to that garage sale first thing in the morning on June 28th. She stated that George and Cindy were very nice and very talkative. Cindy did have words with someone who did bring up Casey/Caylee to her, and of course her response was how inappropriate that was for a stranger to say to her (yeah, I know):silenced:

My friend is adamant there were no toys for sale, the only clothes and purses were "older lady types" and no indication that anything of Casey's was there for sale, at all. My friend did inquire about the red wagon, and George did tell her he used to pull his granddaughter around in it, and was selling for $400 :eek: There was a box of stuffed animals. My friend did purchase pieces of pottery and in which one has this inscription on the bottom: "Happy Birthday Mom, Love Cindy" (Who would sell this type of stuff after their Mother just passed?.....Oh..right...never mind!) The only thing she states she even saw for sale, that this RadarOnline had pictures of, was the Tigger Bag. She states she never saw any plastic hearts, canvas tote bags or a child's Winnie-the-Pooh backpack; which she feels was contrived to fit the "Casey Story" and is quit repugnant.

Anyway, long time lurker not much of a poster, but wanted to share. :seeya:

YES! thank you! I would like to see your photos

Here are some of the pics from Father's Day June 16, 2013. No sign of the Anthony's (surprise, surprise) but just their trash.

and the beautiful butterfly that appeared while at the "site" (I don't even like attaching Caylee's name to it anymore):(

Attachments

• 9z9f.jpg
    9z9f.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 9z9e.jpg
    9z9e.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 9z9t.jpg
    9z9t.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 55
  • 9z9d.jpg
    9z9d.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 61
What is wrong with that Trustee? That $25K should be given to one of the people she is indebted to, not paid as a guarantee that she can make $$$ and avoid legitimate lawsuits. The more I read about this the angrier I get.
I'm glad I am not one of her creditors, I would make my objections known at the next hearing!

Tulessa- the only friends she has are her parents and whoever is pimping her out at the moment .

Sorry ZsaZsa but I missed what the Trustee implied he would do with the proceeds - could you please take a moment and elaborate? I can see folks are quite P"O'd about it but don't know why...

Thanks in advance.

I am amazed that this group of people (more than just the family alone) continues to find new lows that knock the scab off of my not-yet-healed heart. Our legal system seems to agree with all of their actions and deeds. I wonder when justice will ever catch up with them. Will it be here on earth or not for our eyes to ever see?
I am distressed at the example they are setting for others to follow as well as the distrust they have instilled in lawful citizens towards our legal system.
Logicalgirl and RR, ya think we could have a 3-way mailbox session? :blowkiss:

I am amazed that this group of people (more than just the family alone) continues to find new lows that knock the scab off of my not-yet-healed heart. Our legal system seems to agree with all of their actions and deeds. I wonder when justice will ever catch up with them. Will it be here on earth or not for our eyes to ever see?
I am distressed at the example they are setting for others to follow as well as the distrust they have instilled in lawful citizens towards our legal system.
Logicalgirl and RR, ya think we could have a 3-way mailbox session? :blowkiss:
Absolutely!!
oxoxoxox

8 possible daddies?
Wow!!!
Who sleeps with 8 people in that small time frame?

LOL - were you waiting for an answer?? :floorlaugh: Because I'm thinking you'll get a chorus of responses....

"And her parents don't have anything"......:waitasec: WTH??? :stormingmad:

Most interesting to me was his response to how the money would be distributed- according to the bankruptcy code the first people to be paid will be the bankruptcy lawyers and administrators!!! Screw people like Tim Miller, he can get in line -
When I got to the part where he thinks some people are vindictive I gave up.
She kills Caylee and lies her way into this huge debt and he thinks people are penalizing her unjustly ? She is lucky she's not on death row, that's where she should be ..

Most interesting to me was his response to how the money would be distributed- according to the bankruptcy code the first people to be paid will be the bankruptcy lawyers and administrators!!! Screw people like Tim Miller, he can get in line -
When I got to the part where he thinks some people are vindictive I gave up.
She kills Caylee and lies her way into this huge debt and he thinks people are penalizing her unjustly ? She is lucky she's not on death row, that's where she should be ..

Its insanity Zsa Zsa- really. I check in here every now and again, and it never ceases to make my blood boil.

Sociopaths find other sociopaths, I am convinced. She is one, her mother is one, George is some sort of master enabler alternating with dufus maximus whipping boy.

Don't even get me started on all these shmarmy attorneys. They will all get theirs, I am convinced- later rather then sooner, unfortunately, but they will. She will. I have no doubt.

In the interim I get so pizzed and disgusted.

Bless you all for keeping this forum alive and not ending up on the cuckoo farm~ Frigga

"And her parents don't have anything"......:waitasec: WTH??? :stormingmad:

They had Caylee's little red wagon for sale ( they are asking $400! ) at their yard sale. Must have no takers... maybe if they put it on ebay as Murderabilia it would raise that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae