Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info.

Hey, I'm no expert. But I was involved indirectly in a similar situation where the taxpayers had no money to pay but the IRS knew they would have money in the future.

In Casey's case, maybe IRS knows she will never be able to pay and just let the lien expire. That's not likely, IMO, though not an impossibility. My bet would be this has been paid. But you never know. Either way, it is odd that there are no further status updates...if the case is closed that should be noted, regardless of how it closed. And to have it still open I would think there would have to be something filed from time to time to keep it that way.

I personally have seen GA working a booth at the Daytona Flea Market. Didn't bother taking a pic, but will next time I am up there if I see him again.

A couple of weeks ago it was mentioned on Websleuths that he was working there. I think I found one picture on Twitter but I'm not sure where I found the other one. I have saved them to my computer but don't know if I'm allowed to post?

You are probably right. Cindy probably felt that since she didn't have to pay taxes on the $500,000.00 that it would be okay to pay Casey's $68,000.00 in back taxes.

Aren't Zenaida's attorney's trying to get the information on the foundation money to see if Casey has had access to it? It would be interesting to see if Cindy has paid it off? I still don't understand how that would be remotely legal since the money was donated to the foundation and the money was supposed to be used in a positive manner in memory of Caylee (as if that was ever really their goal). I still can't believe the IRS isn't breathing down Cindy and George's backs.

MOO

BBM
I have no idea how they get away with all this shifting of money, but I think the Anthony's have a new name. "The Teflon Anthonys" like they were calling Charlie Sheen. They get away with everything. :banghead:

I bet Cindy paid the state off with the money from Dr Phil. you know she didn't want to take any chances of having her little princess thrown back in jail. FCA will be taken care of as long as CA is alive. Heaven forbid "tot mom" should try and get some kind of work.

Some time ago I saw where Casey had paid off $19K of her investigation costs to the court- I don't know how an indigent person does that :waitasec:
so probably Cindy is still enabling her...

Federal Tax Lien Filed May 17, 2011 Osceola County Clerk of Courts
View attachment 28560

I checked the Osceola Clerk site and the Federal Tax Lien is still Active, no other docs have been added to the file such as Release of Lien or Discharge of Lien etc....

Sorry I'm late, but has anyone noticed "Last Day For Refiling" is 12/01/2020? If it means what I think then no wonder no body is worried about the taxes she owe's. Now I have to figure out if she is being charged interest and penalties.

Can't but help but think that the murder of our innocent little babies in this country is a direct result of what ever moral decline existed in letting FCA get away with killing her own child. Now we have this unspeakable tragedy today with murder of 20 kindergartners. Our country has got to get back to protecting our children. From the womb on

Mods, please excuse the O/T.......Need to share HERE. A few days ago I went to Caylee on her anniversary, only to be called back home as someone is terminal family in the hospital. While there, walked into the waiting room for family and saw news about shooting. I literally when heard from a couple who were waiting in the same recovery family room .....lost it. cried out, and threw my glasses at the person shouting NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!.

Yes...........I threw my reading glasses at the person who shared with me the news of 27 folks killed.........a woman I didn't even know (luckily, hit her chest when I took my glasses of in an exclamation vs. her eyes) . For the next 7 hours.........I kept coming back to meeting and talking with that couple the I met happenstance with a "bad" introduction.........we connected.

Coming here as just getting back from the hospital (and getting out of clothes that I've been wearing for more than two days for the other issue)

First stop is here at WS for reaction......RAW!!!!!!......I have read/seen nothing other than 5 minutes at the hospital.

ETA: Found the thread......lots and lots there of folks I do not know.......... [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193438"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193438[/ame] that are from other forums...............

ETA: The woman I threw my reading glasses, and her husband, were VERY VERY understanding why I walked into the room, the told me the news, and I took of my reading glasses (I was walking and reading) and threw them off, accidentally hitting her when she told me about the killings......

DAMN<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< JUST DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks for letting me vent here.

ATL

Emotions are soooooooooooooo raw.........I was in tears today for so much...........are there other areas of WS which I can vent.

Thanks!

DOES SOMEONE HAVE A LINK FOR THIS SAD SAD Situation link?

Can't but help but think that the murder of our innocent little babies in this country is a direct result of what ever moral decline existed in letting FCA get away with killing her own child. Now we have this unspeakable tragedy today with murder of 20 kindergartners. Our country has got to get back to protecting our children. From the womb on

I'm equating the people around that 20 yr old that murdered those children with the pinnelas 12. They saw this coming, that man was unstable and stuck their heads in the sand. Same with the jury. Shame on them when KC kills again because someone was too inconvient for her.

the brain can get sick just like any other part of the body, we need to be pissed at Reagan for cutting mental health funding in the 80's this country cares not for the mentally ill

I personally have seen GA working a booth at the Daytona Flea Market. Didn't bother taking a pic, but will next time I am up there if I see him again.

Selling what?
<modsnip>

ATL, there is a site on WS. go to the main page. Tricia has a link posted. I am still shaking from this...:seeya:

A quick stop by and hope to be back tonight. My nephew is moving his right arm and leg when asked ,and opened his eyes and gave a thumbs up when told his Uncle Jack was there with him this morning. I'll see him in a little while and I'm looking for the same. He is doing far more than the doctors thought he would this soon. The swelling in his brain has stopped and it's starting to recede so they will be putting back the part of his skull they removed much soon than expected. They will be assessing him this coming week to see where we go from here.

Again, thanks to all, and keep praying.

On the tax lien in Texas... we won a case and have a lien and it's valid for seven years and we can keep going if we want. In Texas we have the homestead exemption that lets you keeps one primary home, wagon, cattle and hand tools and anything than that can be attached to satisfy the judgment. Moving to a different county or state just makes you file more paper work and money to the constable to seize what can be taken.

Tax liens would be a nice thing for Casey. They can take basically what they want..such as the clothes on her back, and if she has any her false teeth. Just about anything she has, so I'm sure Cindy will keep things hidden for her. Has anyone checked to see if anything has been filed in probate for Shirley Pease?

He has a booth selling remote controlled cars and accessories.

George buys the remote cars on Ebay -- spends HUNDREDS of dollars to buy them, then re-sells them at the Daytona Beach Flea Market.
His eBay user name is "georgehope4937".

Feedback (559 comments) - George has feedback from FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY NINE people who sold to him!! That adds up to a LOT of money spent by George on toys.

Rough tally of George's purchases of toys on eBay for single month of October 2012 is -- $ 3,260.27 !!

Rough tally for month of November 2012 is $ 593.00.
None of these totals include additional shipping costs, and do not include ALL of his purchases on eBay. They only include the purchases where the seller put Feedback on the transaction.

Partial rough tally of George's purchases on eBay for the partial month of September [ Sept 1 through Sept 13, 2012] -- $ 912.83. We cannot see the purchase amounts for the purchases that are over 90 days old.

He works at Quinco, but more than $3,000 for ONE MONTH buying toys on eBay is more than a normal salary.

Photos on photobucket - "cayleecross" album - last page.

George buys the remote cars on Ebay -- spends HUNDREDS of dollars to buy them, then re-sells them at the Daytona Beach Flea Market.

Feedback (559 comments) - George has feedback from FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY NINE people who sold to him!! That adds up to a LOT of money spent by George on toys.

Rough tally of George's purchases of toys on eBay for single month of October 2012 is -- $ 3,260.27 !!

None of these totals include additional shipping costs, and do not include ALL of his purchases on eBay. They only include the purchases where the seller put Feedback on the transaction.

Partial rough tally of George's purchases on eBay for the partial month of September [ Sept 1 through Sept 13, 2012] -- $ 912.83. We cannot see the purchase amounts for the purchases that are over 90 days old.

He works at Quinco, but more than $3,000 for ONE MONTH buying toys on eBay is more than a normal salary.

Don't forget about Dr Phil's $600K...:furious:

Don't forget about Dr Phil's $600K...:furious:

Yeah, but that was over a year ago. There can't be much of that money left. Of course we will know they're flat broke when we see them ready and willing to do another interview somewhere. And no doubt they could find a gig because even though people are disgusted by their behavior, they will watch. Same goes for Casey's eventual interview. The networks have known for a long time that there is and will always be a strong market for ugly.

He also bought a 'Tickle Me Elmo' right before Christmas 2006. That makes me sad :(

Mods, please excuse the O/T.......Need to share HERE. A few days ago I went to Caylee on her anniversary, only to be called back home as someone is terminal family in the hospital. While there, walked into the waiting room for family and saw news about shooting. I literally when heard from a couple who were waiting in the same recovery family room .....lost it. cried out, and threw my glasses at the person shouting NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!.

Yes...........I threw my reading glasses at the person who shared with me the news of 27 folks killed.........a woman I didn't even know (luckily, hit her chest when I took my glasses of in an exclamation vs. her eyes) . For the next 7 hours.........I kept coming back to meeting and talking with that couple the I met happenstance with a "bad" introduction.........we connected.

Coming here as just getting back from the hospital (and getting out of clothes that I've been wearing for more than two days for the other issue)

First stop is here at WS for reaction......RAW!!!!!!......I have read/seen nothing other than 5 minutes at the hospital.

ETA: Found the thread......lots and lots there of folks I do not know.......... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193438 that are from other forums...............

ETA: The woman I threw my reading glasses, and her husband, were VERY VERY understanding why I walked into the room, the told me the news, and I took of my reading glasses (I was walking and reading) and threw them off, accidentally hitting her when she told me about the killings......

DAMN<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< JUST DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks for letting me vent here.

ATL

Emotions are soooooooooooooo raw.........I was in tears today for so much...........are there other areas of WS which I can vent.

Thanks!

DOES SOMEONE HAVE A LINK FOR THIS SAD SAD Situation link?

There is a thread set up in the Jury room to express your emotions on the school shooting. Hugs
A gathering place for those affected by the Newtown shooting [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193470"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I can now share with all of you regarding the case I served on jury duty. The defendant had a rocky 6 yr relationship with a woman. They were on again off again over that time. She lived with an 86 yr old man. She did his cleaning, cooking and yard work in exchange for room and board. The elderly gentleman was also in love with her, even asking her to marry him, which she refused. She was also a heavy drug user. One night, when she was out with another man, the defendant was drinking and set the manufactured home if the elderly man on fire. There were two points of origin, the first being under her bedroom. The man called 911 needing help. We heard the call. He ended up not responding to questions. The firefighters tried to find him when they arrived but were not successful. His body was later found in his closet. It was a difficult case to decide due to the witnesses. Most were drug abusers. You really had to piece the testimonies together to get to the facts in the case. Luckily we had a very arrive jury. Everybody took detailed notes. When we deliberated, no matetr what the question was we had, somebody had the answer in their notes. The defendant was questioned the morning of the fire. When we compared his statements to the detective and his phone records from that night, we saw that there was a definite window of opportunity to start the fire. The scent dog alerted to accelerants at the house. There had been threats in the past. We felt that he really didnt mean to harm the man, he just wanted the woman out if the house. His flurry of calls to the mans cell phone right around the time the fire started made us think he was trying to wake the man up. Once we found him guilty of arson the only charge that fit for the death was first degree murder. It was hard for us to convict him, but the facts showed us that he had to be guilty. It only took us 2 hours, but we really were all on the same page. We had a few questions but after discussion all if us knew he was guilty. Thanks to all for your prayers. I know they helped us. After I arrived home that day I decided to look up on line what I could learn about this man. I discovered he had a tion of mug shots going back to around 1990. I didnt look further to se what the arrests were for but knowing he had so many made me feel more at ease with our decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb