Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question goes back to whose $$$ is George "gambling" with on ebay and the flea market? Where did George get more than THREE THOUSAND dollars in one month to gamble with on ebay? Did that $$$ come from a Caylee Foundation donation account? Is the money that George spent on toy cars, money which was donated to help find missing children? What gives George the right to use that donation $$$ for his own hobby, for his own profit?

Pre- Dr Phil's donation to their 'foundation' the A's had no money,their home was in foreclosure, wasn't it? If he still has a job, I doubt it would allow him
$3K of play money in a month.. plus they just had some major remodeling done. That is not cheap..

Actually, other than possibly the Florida Department of Revenue, and the IRS, is it anyone's business?

I am no expert but I have a feeling it's surely against some law to collect money for a charity then spend it on yourself ? Those people who donated
might like to see an accounting..

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2012/7/10/attorneys_want_detai.html

The Morgan and Morgan law firm filed interrogatories Tuesday in Orange County Civil Court asking about whether or not Anthony got money from her parents, the Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Fund, the Dr. Phil Show or from ABC.

I believe that Morgan and Morgan knows were to to dig...this ain't their 1st rodeo

“Everything Done in the Dark comes to Light”

Respectful snip!

Even if someone were to come right out and ask him, would he ever tell the real truth?

I think judge Stan made an omission error when he said, "The truth and miss anthony are strangers." I think he meant, "The truth and the anthony's are strangers."

Actually, other than possibly the Florida Department of Revenue, and the IRS, is it anyone's business?

It's mine if I choose it to be. Profiting from a dead granddaughter is just wrong IMO..........

Wait! Slaps self silly! We are talking about the Anthony's Tulessa.............sigh.....

ETA. It's called sleuthing.

As soon as he gives BACK every penny of the income he has received for all interviews related to the crime AND all funds related to the search for his GRANDAUGHTER's kidnapper, and ALL donations that poured in during the search for his grandaughter, IT WONT BE ANYONES BUSINESS.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2012/7/10/attorneys_want_detai.html

The Morgan and Morgan law firm filed interrogatories Tuesday in Orange County Civil Court asking about whether or not Anthony got money from her parents, the Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Fund, the Dr. Phil Show or from ABC.

I believe that Morgan and Morgan knows were to to dig...this ain't their 1st rodeo

“Everything Done in the Dark comes to Light”

Since some of the clan was in the Bahamas that might be a good place to check for accounts. Is the Bahamas a place where people choose to hide money? I'm only guessing--don't really know about such things. But someone posted earlier about Canadian funds, and that got me thinking about where any of the people in possession of blood money had traveled...and Bahamas came to mind.

As soon as he gives BACK every penny of the income he has received for all interviews related to the crime AND all funds related to the search for his GRANDAUGHTER's kidnapper, and ALL donations that poured in during the search for his grandaughter, IT WONT BE ANYONES BUSINESS.

:rocker::great:

My question goes back to whose $$$ is George "gambling" with on ebay and the flea market? Where did George get more than THREE THOUSAND dollars in one month to gamble with on ebay? Did that $$$ come from a Caylee Foundation donation account? Is the money that George spent on toy cars, money which was donated to help find missing children? What gives George the right to use that donation $$$ for his own hobby, for his own profit?

I believe, and somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, that they can name themselves officers of the charity and pay themselves from the donations. Those people they're working with seem to think 90% of donation money is a fair salary.

So I'm watching ID and what do I see Aphrodite (sorry if spelling is wrong) has done an interview with defense lawyer of ca and that will be airing soon. My question is will she ask the real questions or will there be legal you cannot ask.

So I'm watching ID and what do I see Aphrodite (sorry if spelling is wrong) has done an interview with defense lawyer of ca and that will be airing soon. My question is will she ask the real questions or will there be legal you cannot ask.

First, who's Aphrodite? Second, attorney client privilege will probably make this a very boring interview. JMO

First, who's Aphrodite? Second, attorney client privilege will probably make this a very boring interview. JMO

Aphrodite Jones.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphrodite_Jones"]Aphrodite Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Aphrodite doesn't photograph as beautiful as she truly is. I have seen her in person and spoke with her several times. She is an interesting character, extemely charming . She will dazzle any attorney she speaks with...LOL. Men are puddy in her hands. I got to see that for myself.

Hugs to you ATL. :therethere:

Thanks, it has been a bad week. A dear person to me that I was at the hospital for when I wrote my previous note on thread has passed.

Visiting Caylee last week on her anniversary, the tragedy with all the angels at the school and the terminal illness and passing of a loved one.....appreciate the cyber hug.

When I looked at this it appears the purchases are paid for with Canadian funds yet most the items sold are in the U.S. Any one notice this too?

:gasp:

: it is not LG that is purchasing? :floorlaugh:

BBM

I'm so sorry but that bunch of accumulated DNA is an insult to Petri dishes everywhere................Petri dishes allow the growth of CULTURE! (yeah, helpful stuff like Penicillium!) :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I love it Joypath! As a med tech from long ago, it appears you have a very quick sense of humor!

Thanks, it has been a bad week. A dear person to me that I was at the hospital for when I wrote my previous note on thread has passed.

Visiting Caylee last week on her anniversary, the tragedy with all the angels at the school and the terminal illness and passing of a loved one.....appreciate the cyber hug.

:hug:

cutehug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member