Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey is to be an aunt!
Hope they keep this child well away from Casey and Hopespring drive.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...brother-lee-having-baby/#.UVxtCv7H8rg.twitter

No doubt Lee and Mallory are very happy about this, but all I can picture is Cindy and George and I get flashbacks of the trial and how they threw Caylee under the bus to save Casey. It just makes me sad and angry all over again.

Well...I hope the little one is born healthy and is kept far, far away from Evil Auntie Casey. And Grandma and Grandpa too, for that matter! Lee and Mallory and the new baby would be well served by moving out of Florida. Say, to Dubai? REALLY far away.

I personally wish no Anthony would breed, ever again. That family is just whack. But then, no one asked me!

:seeya:

I wouldn't put it past this "peculiar" family to have Casey babysitting the new addition to the family, they are so twisted. :sick:

The thought of any Anthony gene being perpetuated just sickens me. How on earth do you explain the dead cousin?

The thought of any Anthony gene being perpetuated just sickens me. How on earth do you explain the dead cousin?[/QUOTE]

If your an Anthony you don't. You deny there ever was a cousin.

Well maybe it'll give Lee an opportunity to get "his own" back. You will remember how much he was included in Caylee's birth....just saying...

Yup! He may even be invited to the baby shower unless he dosen't know Mallory is pg.

This info give's me the shiver's the more it sink's in.

Her full-time occupation already being the "Most Hated Woman in America", I would think her chances of side-lining a part time job besides that are slim to none.

Ah, Casey. A lot of the world is still waiting for justice, don't kid yourself.

She could be the best freak show at the carnival / circus. However I don't know that even those folks would accept her.

Okay...so now that we know that Casey's appeal has been denied, will our beloved MM be visiting?

Okay...so now that we know that Casey's appeal has been denied, will our beloved MM be visiting?

Was it this appeal we were waiting for or the Zenaida civil trial? I've never been able to keep it straight why we weren't ever able to hear his story? Or was it about the Tim Miller civil suit maybe?

AZLawyer said she still has the Florida Supreme Court to appeal to, so if FCA's defense decides to try that, and knowing Mason - he will - it isn't quite over yet.

No doubt Lee and Mallory are very happy about this, but all I can picture is Cindy and George and I get flashbacks of the trial and how they threw Caylee under the bus to save Casey. It just makes me sad and angry all over again.

Well...I hope the little one is born healthy and is kept far, far away from Evil Auntie Casey. And Grandma and Grandpa too, for that matter! Lee and Mallory and the new baby would be well served by moving out of Florida. Say, to Dubai? REALLY far away.

I personally wish no Anthony would breed, ever again. That family is just whack. But then, no one asked me!

Can you only imagine how difficult it must be for Lee and Mallory to move ahead with FCA's terrible crime and Cindy and George's antics as their history.

For me Lee and Mallory are the only two I don't hold accountable for FCA's and Cindy/George's behaviour. Although I'll get huge disagreement from a lot of posters, I thought people forgot that during the trial, both Lee and Mallory had to testify as to their belief up to the time the crime happened. Not what they believed by the time the trial rolled around three years later. I can't even imagine what it was like to be boxed in and forced to testify that yes, I thought she was a good mother. I didn't hear that as supporting FCA at all.

And yes, I know most of my friends here strongly disagree with me. :truce:

Can you only imagine how difficult it must be for Lee and Mallory to move ahead with FCA's terrible crime and Cindy and George's antics as their history.

For me Lee and Mallory are the only two I don't hold accountable for FCA's and Cindy/George's behaviour. Although I'll get huge disagreement from a lot of posters, I thought people forgot that during the trial, both Lee and Mallory had to testify as to their belief up to the time the crime happened. Not what they believed by the time the trial rolled around three years later. I can't even imagine what it was like to be boxed in and forced to testify that yes, I thought she was a good mother. I didn't hear that as supporting FCA at all.

That's what I like about WS, lg...we can agree to disagree; everyone is entitled to voice their opinion. It's very cool. We've probably all been to other sites where it can get downright ugly, so WS is a refreshing change! lol We can thank our awesome Mods for that; NO ONE wants to face the dreaded Time Out (nooooooooo! Anything but THAT!) I'm constantly self-moderating since I'm so paranoid about being sent to the corner: "Oh yeah, that's funny!...no wait, maybe not. DELETE." "Oh you are SO full of it! @#$%!...wait a minute....errrr....DELETE!" :D

That's what I like about WS, lg...we can agree to disagree; everyone is entitled to voice their opinion. It's very cool. We've probably all been to other sites where it can get downright ugly, so WS is a refreshing change! lol We can thank our awesome Mods for that; NO ONE wants to face the dreaded Time Out (nooooooooo! Anything but THAT!) I'm constantly self-moderating since I'm so paranoid about being sent to the corner: "Oh yeah, that's funny!...no wait, maybe not. DELETE." "Oh you are SO full of it! @#$%!...wait a minute....errrr....DELETE!" :D

Yes I agree and thanks for that. Because we "allow" all opinions I feel comfortable about really examining mine and trying to post them thoughtfully. I expect some loud boos but not real bruising and I never post what I think with the intention of deliberately hurting someone else I suspect is thinking "Grrrrrr" as they read my post.

Oh and ummm....er.... Thanks so much for deleting ." "Oh you are SO full of it! @#$%!...wait a minute....errrr....DELETE!" :D " which I know darned well you wrote first! :floorlaugh:

:rocker:

Yes I agree and thanks for that. Because we "allow" all opinions I feel comfortable about really examining mine and trying to post them thoughtfully. I expect some loud boos but not real bruising and I never post what I think with the intention of deliberately hurting someone else I suspect is thinking "Grrrrrr" as they read my post.

Oh and ummm....er.... Thanks so much for deleting ." "Oh you are SO full of it! @#$%!...wait a minute....errrr....DELETE!" :D " which I know darned well you wrote first! :floorlaugh:

:rocker:

No boos from the chicken coop sis! :blowkiss:

"Caylee Anthony died on June 16, 2008, when she drowned in her family`s swimming pool." - Jose Baez

The thought of any Anthony gene being perpetuated just sickens me. How on earth do you explain the dead cousin?

"Caylee Anthony died on June 16, 2008, when she drowned in her family`s swimming pool." - Jose Baez

What a tragedy, where may I lay flowers in remembrance?

Really Jose? Why hasn’t my aunt ever said that? Why was her body found in the woods 3 months later? How did it get there? Why didn't aunt Casey call 911? Why did she lie and say it was a kidnapping instead of a drowning? Why didn’t Grandpa try to save her? Why did aunt Casey insist that my cousin was still alive and having fun at the beach? Why did aunt Casey sit in jail for 3 years without telling anyone that it was an accident? Why was there duct take entangled in her hair and skull that came from the Anthony house? Why did Grandma say that the car smelled like a dead body? Why did they have the car crushed? Why did your defense team accuse Roy Kronk of doing something with her body? Why did she claim her dead child called her the day she was arrested? Why did she delete over 100 pictures of Caylee from her MySpace acct. after she "drowned"? Why did aunt casey go on a date 4 hours after my cousin died accidentally? Why doesn't any of her friends have anything to do with her since the "accident"? Why do people think my grandpa and daddy are perverts? Why would anyone in Caylee’s house Google "neck breaking” or how to make chloroform and “fool proof suffocation” Right before my cousin died? Have tons more questions when you are ready "Jose".

It's ok LG. You have as much of a right to post what you think just like anyone else does. So you go girl, lol. :rocker:
The thing for me is that Lee and Mallory didn't have any babies at the time but when Mallory's motherly instinks kick in and Lee holds his baby for the first time and Mallory hold's her own baby they are going to look at that baby in their arms with so much love for it and will totally flip in their opinion of "an amazing Mother" and wonder how FCA did what she did to Caylee. Maybe Lee will even realize how easily he was duped. Will they ever be able to admit it? Not as long as Cindy controls that family. JMO

Really Jose? Why hasn’t my aunt ever said that? Why was her body found in the woods 3 months later? How did it get there? Why didn't aunt Casey call 911? Why did she lie and say it was a kidnapping instead of a drowning? Why didn’t Grandpa try to save her? Why did aunt Casey insist that my cousin was still alive and having fun at the beach? Why did aunt Casey sit in jail for 3 years without telling anyone that it was an accident? Why was there duct take entangled in her hair and skull that came from the Anthony house? Why did Grandma say that the car smelled like a dead body? Why did they have the car crushed? Why did your defense team accuse Roy Kronk of doing something with her body? Why did she claim her dead child called her the day she was arrested? Why did she delete over 100 pictures of Caylee from her MySpace acct. after she "drowned"? Why did aunt casey go on a date 4 hours after my cousin died accidentally? Why doesn't any of her friends have anything to do with her since the "accident"? Why do people think my grandpa and daddy are perverts? Why would anyone in Caylee’s house Google "neck breaking” or how to make chloroform and “fool proof suffocation” Right before my cousin died? Have tons more questions when you are ready "Jose".

You know, your post gave me hope. Maybe, just maybe her little cousin will grow up to read about Caylee and actually wonder those things. He wasn't around from the get-go. Yes, he will be given the Anthony family line of BS but when he grows up maybe he will investigate and actually be an Anthony to be there for her....his cousin.

It's ok LG. You have as much of a right to post what you think just like anyone else does. So you go girl, lol. :rocker:
The thing for me is that Lee and Mallory didn't have any babies at the time but when Mallory's motherly instinks kick in and Lee holds his baby for the first time and Mallory hold's her own baby they are going to look at that baby in their arms with so much love for it and will totally flip in their opinion of "an amazing Mother" and wonder how FCA did what she did to Caylee. Maybe Lee will even realize how easily he was duped. Will they ever be able to admit it? Not as long as Cindy controls that family. JMO

I thought the same thing. Wait until one of them loses track of their boy for a terrifying moment..in a store, in a crowd..it happens to every parent. They will feel the panic..will they thing hey, how could Casey have not felt this..oh wait that's right it was a lie..well how could she just go on with her life for 31 days (and three more years) as if everything was A-OK after the worst t hing in the world that could happen to someone has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid