Sidney Moorer pretrial hearing - 18 April 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SM is a cowardly coward. He doesn't want to go to prison (of course, who would want to?). He's not going to admit to anything. Even if he didn't personally murder Heather, he's equally culpable under the law because he lured her to her demise and the Felony Murder law (SC may call if something different) attaches so both M's are considered equally culpable. They could both get life in prison. I'm not saying that will happen, but someday it could. The statute of limitations doesn't exist for murder.

I thought the same thing. I think that he is under so much pressure that he is about to lose it too. I heard there are signs being posted all over the compound. They are both guilty and they know it. They just thought that they were going to get away with it. He should have spoken up like that in the first place if they were innocent instead of doing the vial things that those 2 did by putting H down every chance that they had. I would have been demanding polygraphs and being in the media declaring my innocence. Let the guilty pay.
BBM: When they were leaving the courthouse SM said, "I feel like I'm being set up." That struck me as odd. If I didn't do whatever crime I was being accused of, I doubt I would use the words "I feel like" as a qualifier. That was pretty telling to me.

Also, I heard about the signs too.

I'm from the South (like you) so he just sounds like a guy to me lol
I am just not sure why he is overcome with emotion all of the sudden. Maybe they really thought the expert would not be allowed? Maybe they have started to believe their own lies and now that it is a reality that this IS going to trial in 2 months, he is freaking out? Maybe he is really scared he might go to jail for this when he is innocent (throwing out all ideas here) & taking the fall for TM? Maybe he realizes they are screwed and is freaking out b/c he is a baby and his wife has him by the balls? Maybe he is just a psychopath and faked the tears?

IDK but it's just odd to cry like that on camera when you didn't even have to do an interview. :thinking:

JMO of course.
He's a Berkeley County boy who's been living (west of the Waterway) in Horry County for decades. I expected a little more hick, I think. Plus, that was the voice of a man. Maybe subconsciously, because of all the talk about TM wearing the pants, I expected his voice to be more boy-like too.

As for the crying, like Dixie said, I think he's at his breaking point. JMO, of course.

Did they say exactly that?

If yes, they just admitted 2 things:

1. Heather is, in fact, dead and they know she's dead
2. Heather was, in fact, murdered
He said, "if I confess(ed) to something I didn't do, then there's a murderer, or a kidnapper, or whatever running around somewhere in this community. And no one even knows. That's the scary part."

Not only did he say "murderer," he said it before "kidnapper or whatever."

BBM: When they were leaving the courthouse SM said, "I feel like I'm being set up." That struck me as odd. If I didn't do whatever crime I was being accused of, I doubt I would use the words "I feel like" as a qualifier. That was pretty telling to me.

Also, I heard about the signs too.
He feels it because it is probably true. With the latest news report with him saying his wife and children knew nothing and were dragged into this, I think we are looking at a man forced to say and do something not 100% true. I don't believe he actually did the deed of killing Heather and his language says that, too. "I didn't kill her, but I may as well have because I was there with the MURDERER who is now forcing this response from me." IMO.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It really floors me that not just one of the Moorer's is a liar, but both are. SM lied to the misses for almost a year about seeing Heather. He lied to the police when first questioned until they called him on it. I don't believe him from what little has been in the news. Same with the fraud charges. Besides, they were prepared for this little skit on the news. Poster boards and signs all ready for the interview...

jmo

He's no victim, he's a full participant, according to the laws of the state. Doesn't matter who actually snuffed Heather's life out. They were both complicit and Sidney lured her out that early morning with the pretense of 'leaving his wife and wanting to start up with Heather again." What a cruel, cruel thing to do. Heather was finally out of TM's life, no longer in contact with SM and hadn't been for weeks, and *that's* the point TM decides that H.E. must die? I mean, why then? For heavens sake, Heather had moved on. I just don't understand the timing of this.

He's no victim, he's a full participant, according to the laws of the state. Doesn't matter who actually snuffed Heather's life out. They were both complicit and Sidney lured her out that early morning with the pretense of 'leaving his wife and wanting to start up with Heather again." What a cruel, cruel thing to do. Heather was finally out of TM's life, no longer in contact with SM and hadn't been for weeks, and *that's* the point TM decides that H.E. must die? I mean, why then? For heavens sake, Heather had moved on. I just don't understand the timing of this.
I do agree. I didn't mean to imply that I thought he was a victim. He's a snake in the grass, he just happens to be married to a much bigger snake that is about to eat him for dinner.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Look at the signs they have posted in front of their compound. It's beyond all words.
https://www.facebook.com/WBTWNews13/?fref=nf

reading the comments and thinking TM is really dreaming up stuff.............look how organized the articles are.........she puts all her time in this.........wonder what his parents think of all this............
and the children going into courtroom etc............geez............hope she has time to cook all her fantastic food and clean her house.........still in Disney brain

All caught up - and I saw the "news" about the signs. These 2 are losing their minds...do they not realize how guilty their actions make them look?

All caught up - and I saw the "news" about the signs. These 2 are losing their minds...do they not realize how guilty their actions make them look?

I agree, they are losing it big time. I think the tears at the courtroom may have been real because they thought the kidnapping charges would be dropped or that the state's video expert would not be allowed to testify. That expert testimony is crucial and I think they know SM's goose is cooked since it's being allowed. As for the tears in this video from today with the signs, let's not forget SM was a wannabe actor before he and his wife kidnapped and murdered Heather. Their actions today scream desperation.

And all I have to say after reading it THREE TIMES, is "huh?"

Where is her proper FB English? And is she saying that she doesn't care if they see Sidney's truck, as long as they didn't see her car? LMAO!
Black box? Violated children? etc?

Black box? Does she drive an airplane?

The "M" kids are being abused by noone else but their crazy parents with all the rantings and signs - UGH - was that a homeschool project? Any decent parent would shut off the news and not involve a young child in their drama. I suspect the "threats" are being manufactured by TM for sympathy. It appears that Tammy has gotten by in life by being a loud mouthed bully who everyone gave way to rather than cross. Sorry T&S but you are just common criminals facing trial. Your pity party is pathetic.

I think his statement about how his kids are 100% completely innocent in this but got drug in it anyway is quite telling.

They are 100% innocent but you aren't? Is that what you mean, sir?

Reminds me of a drive-by Christmas display. Tune into 980AM for the M's commentary. SMH...

Black box? Does she drive an airplane?

:laughing:

After her rant yesterday I was curious about cars and black boxes so I did some googling. Here's an article that was published just over a year after Heather's disappearance: http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/.../26/keep-your-car-black-box-private/20609035/

Note the end that was BBM:

While the first-generation event data recorders did little more than track whether or not the car's airbags deployed, recording and sensor technologies have become smaller and much more powerful. The NHTSA has mandated that every new recorder must track 15 variables.

The information includes vehicle speed, throttle position, airbag deployment times, whether the brakes were applied, if seatbelts were worn, engine speed, steering angles and more. Manufacturers may also have up to 30 additional data points if they want, excluding, they say, GPS location, video and audio. Also, a black box only stores information for 20 seconds around the crash.

So unless the Moorers crashed their vehicle that night, a black box is completely worthless and irrelevant to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408