Sidney & Tammy's recovered texts, social media postings from bond hearing 3/17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe I missed something..happens a lot. :floorlaugh: Do we know for sure that TM was at her parents house and not staying with SM at their house? I took SM's text to AC to mean that he was in the house with her and not sure how to handle her so he's texting AC to ask for help. I assumed that TM not being sober was the reason for the kids being at the C's.
BBM: That's EXACTLY how I took it.

We know the race ran Jan. 8-12, and Sidney's texts/emails with the realtor about the land they wanted to buy indicates they were leaving FL to go back home on the 17th (6 days after end of race). We can guess that they may have arrived on the 8th, but they may have arrived earlier, or even on a date closer to the actual race.

We've got a hole in the timeline that might prove to be very important to what happened and where Heather is. It's just been making me crazy wondering what they were doing and where they were during the times that the first searches were taking place. :banghead:
RSBM & BBM: Do we KNOW that they were actually in Florida when SM sent those texts or emails? Or was that another intended alibi situation? LFC, I hope this doesn't make you bang your head even harder. ;)

I have pondered on this particular text from Sm sent to TM- I am going to try and post a link to it, but if it doesn't work, it is the one where he references to TM- I admit I made a horrible choice in choosing someone that is F'd up(he used actual word, I wont) and can make life waay better, blah blah.. here is link(I think)

http://imgur.com/a/1lVsi#75

It had bothered me from seeing it, what did he mean choose someone? was this some sort of sick game planned out even more in advance in some nefarious twisted sick game? that seems totally odd in referring to having an affair- you don't "choose" someone,(as in set out to choose someone specifically for an affair) I would think they just happen) and say their choice in THAT person was F'd up like that.

To me, what sounds more normal would be- I am sorry, I F'd up and so on along the lines of taking accountability for having an affair. Like, I messed up, I am sorry, I shouldn't have jeopardized our marriage, etc etc.. make sense? That one text couples with Saundra Rhodes saying this is the worst thing she has seen in 30 years or something to that affect.

ALL...just MY opinion.

It reminded me of that movie about the guys getting a "Hall Pass".

If there was any truth to it then could SM have been given permission to cheat on her because she cheated first?

Remember when TM had a post saying that she also cheated 2 years ago or something like that. Maybe the agreement that TM gave SM was he could cheat on her.

Maybe TM was the one who cheated first and gave SM permission to cheat on her. That would be really sick IMO but nothing would surprise me.

It could have been when she went back to her rock + roll days. Then after she gave SM permission she of course had 2nd thoughts and she could not stand that he did that.

Jersey*Girl, if you see my post #25 above, you'll see that the only date we can't figure out is when they arrived for the race and it's making me crazy! :tantrum: We know the race ran Jan. 8-12, and Sidney's texts/emails with the realtor about the land they wanted to buy indicates they were leaving FL to go back home on the 17th (6 days after end of race). We can guess that they may have arrived on the 8th, but they may have arrived earlier, or even on a date closer to the actual race.

We've got a hole in the timeline that might prove to be very important to what happened and where Heather is. It's just been making me crazy wondering what they were doing and where they were during the times that the first searches were taking place. :banghead:

In looking at OkieGranny's timeline again this morning, it's interesting to see that SM told the realtor they were going home on the 17th, and that is the day the M household filed a harassment complaint against GS and two women. It's also the day that TM posted on Facebook about SM having the affair, and complaining about HE's family harassing them. The 17th seemed to be a busy day for the Ms.

OK, now I have more questions brought on by typing that: I wonder what time they filed the harassment complaint against GS et al. If they drove back from Orlando that day, it's a long drive (7-8 hours, maybe longer if they stopped to eat). I wonder what time they got home. Plus TM got busy on Facebook that day too. Was that after they filed the complaint? I don't have screenshots of her posts, so I don't know what time she was on Facebook.

So many questions! :scared: :tantrum:

An incredibly busy day on the 17th. The minute they got home she would have had to jump on FB and start spewing. It does make you wonder if they took evidence South with them. They seemed awful confident when they got back that no evidence would ever be found.

I think TM's reference to returning to her rock n roll days is a euphemism for alcohol and/or substance abuse. TM was far past the shelf life to be a Hard rock roadie even then. It just defies common sense. When they say, "sex! drugs rock'n'roll" no one would envision TM as a possible "returnee." Even the old, old rockers can still get the young girls. They are not reissuing invitations to the ones of twenty years ago.

I think she started drinking a few years ago, begged him to leave, as she said..But he stayed. But she has been escalating ever since. I do not think TM ever had an open marriage or an affair. She is always looking however to spin everything so that her fragile ego is puffed up.

An incredibly busy day on the 17th. The minute they got home she would have had to jump on FB and start spewing. It does make you wonder if they took evidence South with them. They seemed awful confident when they got back that no evidence would ever be found.

You don't have to be at home to post on FB (or a forum)....I am on a plane and posting right now. She could have done everything via her phone if they were traveling.

BBM: That's EXACTLY how I took it.

I keep going back and forth on it now. Gosh darn it! I'm just going to let it go for now! I'll look at it again later with fresh eyes. :whiteflag:

I do wonder, though, what SM and TM said to family to explain all the weirdness that must have been taking place after HE disappeared. Even in a close-knit family (we have them here in northern Vermont too :shutup: ), you can only repeat "we have no idea why we're being targeted and we are just so stressed" before family start looking at you sideways too. :poke:

RSBM & BBM: Do we KNOW that they were actually in Florida when SM sent those texts or emails? Or was that another intended alibi situation? LFC, I hope this doesn't make you bang your head even harder. ;)

Well, thank you very much, you just HAD to burst that balloon for me too? All I want is a :winner: response from someone...anyone! :floorlaugh:

It reminded me of that movie about the guys getting a "Hall Pass".

If there was any truth to it then could SM have been given permission to cheat on her because she cheated first?

Remember when TM had a post saying that she also cheated 2 years ago or something like that. Maybe the agreement that TM gave SM was he could cheat on her.

Maybe TM was the one who cheated first and gave SM permission to cheat on her. That would be really sick IMO but nothing would surprise me.

It could have been when she went back to her rock + roll days. Then after she gave SM permission she of course had 2nd thoughts and she could not stand that he did that.

BBM:

She said she's had a boyfriend for the past two years. I definitely do not think she gave SM permission to cheat, but I also don't think she had this 'boyfriend.' I think that whole statement was just for show because her delicate ego was bruised because her husband found someone infinitely more attractive than her. So, publicly, to save face, she lied and said she didn't care that SM cheated because she has a boyfriend of her own. :scared:

You don't have to be at home to post on FB (or a forum)....I am on a plane and posting right now. She could have done everything via her phone if they were traveling.

True. It's hard to say which came first that day (the 17th), filing the complaint against GS and the two unnamed women, or going postal on FB. We will only know for sure once we find out when they filed their complaint, and the time she posted on FB.

Regardless, a lot of things happened on the 17th. Perhaps it's just because it had been about a month since HE's disappearance and people were getting restless? In addition, that's the day TE's article was published on xojane. No doubt about it, things were ramping up across the board and many people were no longer in control of their emotions.

Why when they got back home? She could've been posting on FB via her phone the whole drive back, no?

BBM:

She said she's had a boyfriend for the past two years. I definitely do not think she gave SM permission to cheat, but I also don't think she had this 'boyfriend.' I think that whole statement was just for show because her delicate ego was bruised because her husband found someone infinitely more attractive than her. So, publicly, to save face, she lied and said she didn't care that SM cheated because she has a boyfriend of her own. :scared:

Didn't we find out that her 'boyfriend' was actually a teenager?

Didn't we find out that her 'boyfriend' was actually a teenager?

Was that ever confirmed? And I kind of think if that was the case, she only began "sexting" him after she found out about Heather (I def don't think he was around for two years) and I get the feeling the boy didn't reciprocate her feeling/messages.

Why when they got back home? She could've been posting on FB via her phone the whole drive back, no?

Yes, ClosetSleuth said the same thing. I was wrong to assume she had to be home. She could have been home or been anywhere with her smart phone.

Well, thank you very much, you just HAD to burst that balloon for me too? All I want is a :winner: response from someone...anyone! :floorlaugh:
Ding, ding, ding! Ha!

Sorry 'bout that, but it just seems like they were in Florida for an unnecessarily long time, and I just don't believe ANYTHING that comes out of either of their mouths. Maybe they never really intended to buy property in Florida, and all of that back and forth with an agent, as well as TM's online posts about it, were a load of dung. They were going down there for the marathon, anyway. So they could have timed getting a hold of the real estate agent, to have an explanation as to why their trip was so lengthy...as in a cover-up, ya know?

Just as Closet_Sleuth mentioned that you don't have to be home to post online, they didn't have to still be in Florida to email or text the agent, even if they claimed they were. I feel like I'm being confusing, mostly because I'm changing my mind, mid-thought, about the possibilities here. Either way, they could've used the land purchase to show a legitimate excuse to extend their stay in Florida, OR they could've been home, doing something shady, PRETENDING to still be in Florida. Does that make sense? Now it's my turn: :banghead:

Nothing has been confirmed about who this "boyfriend of 2 years" is, if he even exists, or anything else about him or TM's activities related to him or anyone else.

Right, but it hasn't been officially confirmed by anyone in LE nor has it appeared in any MSM article, to my knowledge. So while I consider that intriguing and probably accurate, it hasn't been actually confirmed. It's not something that could be posted on WS because the info was on someone's personal FB newsfeed; I believe WS would consider it a rumor at this point.

In every scenario I imagine, Sidney is an unwilling participant. I also don't understand why he didn't stop TM. The only explanation is the psychological advantage she maintained over him. What man would allow a woman to handcuff him to the bed, (his story to police), or not go get a straight talk phone to conduct his clandestine affair. What man would have tolerated the abuse she was dishing out? My only answer is a whipped one.

Or an extremely guilty one. I imagine once his affair was out in the open, Tammy reminded him on a minute by minute basis what he did and how he owed her.

Jersey*Girl, if you see my post #25 above, you'll see that the only date we can't figure out is when they arrived for the race and it's making me crazy! :tantrum: We know the race ran Jan. 8-12, and Sidney's texts/emails with the realtor about the land they wanted to buy indicates they were leaving FL to go back home on the 17th (6 days after end of race). We can guess that they may have arrived on the 8th, but they may have arrived earlier, or even on a date closer to the actual race.

In looking at OkieGranny's timeline again this morning, it's interesting to see that SM told the realtor they were going home on the 17th, and that is the day the M household filed a harassment complaint against GS and two women. It's also the day that TM posted on Facebook about SM having the affair, and complaining about HE's family harassing them. The 17th seemed to be a busy day for the Ms.

OK, now I have more questions brought on by typing that: I wonder what time they filed the harassment complaint against GS et al. If they drove back from Orlando that day, it's a long drive (7-8 hours, maybe longer if they stopped to eat). I wonder what time they got home. Plus TM got busy on Facebook that day too. Was that after they filed the complaint? I don't have screenshots of her posts, so I don't know what time she was on Facebook.

So many questions! :scared: :tantrum:

I'm sorry. I've been trying to catch up and didn't read back. :scared: I'm wondering if they all went for this. For some reason I'm remembering TM saying something like she missed him but I might be confused with a different time. Idk. I'll look through my screenshots but I don't think I have this one. I remember having the medal pic but can't remember if I cut off the dates.

Right, but it hasn't been officially confirmed by anyone in LE nor has it appeared in any MSM article, to my knowledge. So while I consider that intriguing and probably accurate, it hasn't been actually confirmed. It's not something that could be posted on WS because the info was on someone's personal FB newsfeed; I believe WS would consider it a rumor at this point.

Right. That is my understanding as well. Anyone can put anything on Facebook. That doesn't make it so, thus the reason WS doesn't allow it. Anyone can believe anything they want on FB. It just can't be considered fact here, at WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back