Sidney & Tammy's recovered texts, social media postings from bond hearing 3/17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:seeya:
Funny, I was on a plane a couple if days ago and couldn't post a thing. I did get one email, which was weird. Maybe there are more towers with more altitude in your neck of the woods. If that one email hadn't come through I wouldn't believe you at all. I was on a prop, not a jet, so I suspect lower altitude and closer to towers, which would make it more likely that I could post, but nope.

(All done whilst cruising -ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT MUST BE TURNED OFF DURING TAKEOFF AND LANDING when instructed)

Only certain planes (larger ones) in the US offer wireless via a service called GoGo. I travel from Florida to Massachusetts every other week, and would go crazy without it.

:seeya:

Only certain planes (larger ones) in the US offer wireless via a service called GoGo. I travel from Florida to Massachusetts every other week, and would go crazy without it.
You should mention that you have to pay for this service, too. At least, every airline I've been on charges for it.

I don't believe there was a BF of 2 yrs.....BUT if he does exist, do you really think he would come forward?!?
Oh, if I were him, I would definitely come forward. One, I'm not a "him." Two, I would never be in a relationship with someone who's married. Three, I don't believe TM was in a side relationship. All that said, though, if I WERE him, I'd rather come forward and do everything I could to help the investigation (I mean, we're talking murder here), than to have investigators verify my identity and track me down. I'd be terrified that my attempt to "stay out of it," would imply involvement.

I don't think that there was ever any open marriage or boyfriend.

I think that everything TM said to imply those things was a lame attempt at reverse psychology. Like she thought that because she said those things, people would believe her and conclude that she had no motive to harm Heather. :rolleyes:
RSBM.

BBM: I think that may be part of it, but honestly, I suspect it's as simple as a woman with a broken heart. Not to humanize TM, but that reaction WAS a very human one. She was hurt, and like most women, who are cheated on, she felt humiliated and inadequate. So, like a kid on a playground, she lashed back with "so? I did it first." I see it as more of a defense mechanism. JMOO.

I just looked back at the texts between Tammy and Heather and had to smile at Heather correcting Tammy not using a period at the end of her sentence exactly how she would correct people that tried to put her down on her social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, you just gave me an idea...

Here's the texts between Tammy & Heather that were shown in court - look at the dates...

Tammy texts Heather twice on Nov 1 & Heather responds once. Then Tammy texts Heather once on Nov 5 & Heather responds once.

n4ulp0.jpg

Also on Nov 5, Heather posts to her twitter feed you can either cheat on your wife or murder her but never both, that's when you get caught. This was a retweet that Heather posted from Tosh on 9:29pm - 5 Nov 13.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HeatherElvis

It makes me think Tammy saw that retweet that Heather posted and maybe started planning on how to get back at her... Heck, motive much?

Here's the texts between Tammy & Heather that were shown in court - look at the dates...

Tammy texts Heather twice on Nov 1 & Heather responds once. Then Tammy texts Heather once on Nov 5 & Heather responds once. Here's the screencap:

n4ulp0.jpg

Also on Nov 5, Heather posts this to her twitter feed:

It makes me think Tammy saw that retweet that Heather posted and maybe started planning on how to get back at her... Heck, motive much?

Great sleuthing JG! This is exactly why I wish we had all of TM and SM's FB screenshots. I really wanted to match everything up by date.

Tammy texts Heather twice on Nov 1 & Heather responds once. Then Tammy texts Heather once on Nov 5 & Heather responds once. Here's the screencap:

n4ulp0.jpg

Also on Nov 5, Heather posts this to her twitter feed:

Scary stuff from TM. When she mentions she had him followed it sounded to me that she really did have someone helping her. Maybe someone she knew who lived closer to town or in town near TK.

<Mod Snip>

Hi Ima. I was confused why my post was edited bc Heather has a social media thread and Tammy does too for her Disboards stuff. It's bc I took a screen capture. I think the info is important when considering the date of Nov 5th when Heather retweeted that bit mentioning murder vs cheating. It's important to note that it's sarcastic humor, however did Tammy know that? Also, I wonder the exact time that Tammy sent Heather that text. I'll add the info like we did in the other threads to prevent confusion. Sorry I originally had the picture of the post & thanks for editing.

Hi Ima. I was confused why my post was edited bc Heather has a social media thread and Tammy does too for her Disboards stuff. It's bc I took a screen capture. I think the info is important when considering the date of Nov 5th when Heather retweeted that bit mentioning murder vs cheating. It's important to note that it's sarcastic humor, however did Tammy know that? Also, I wonder the exact time that Tammy sent Heather that text. I'll add the info like we did in the other threads to prevent confusion. Sorry I originally had the picture of the post & thanks for editing.

Hi Jersey*Girl!

It was because it was a screen shot. We are not allowed to do that. You can link to and for example say page down to March 7th or something like that and paraphrase, but we can't take screen shots.

Every time I look at those screen shots of the texts between Heather and Tammy, I can't help but to feel extreme compassion and sympathy for Heather. Heather bluntly tells Tammy "I'm nobody you need to worry about anymore". Heather was no longer a threat to TM and her marriage with SM!!! It appears Heather wanted out of the situation and didn't want to deal with the dramas of seeing a married man anymore. She had her clarity and did the right thing by moving on with her life. Why couldn't TM just let it go? Kick SM out and get on with her life or go to marriage counseling and work through the problems... Why did she constantly have to harass Heather with threatening texts and juvenile ultimatums?

It just bothers me to no end that TM was such a bully to Heather. I get that TM was hurt and felt betrayed by SM, but as a woman, she should have handled it much more maturely. Instead, she chose the intimidation route.

I cannot even imagine how scared poor Heather had to be when she was receiving these texts from TM.

Then there's SM...He makes me sick to my stomach. Heather was a young woman, someone he shared romantic times with and he was someone Heather obviously cared a whole lot for. He knew Heather was vulnerable, being that she was much younger than him. He knew exactly how Tammy would react if she ever found out about their fling and he knew how insecure and intense Tammy could be. He allowed Heather to fall into this trap, for his own selfish sexual needs or whatever the case may be. SM is the furthest thing from being a man. He is a wimpy little boy.

:truce:
You should mention that you have to pay for this service, too. At least, every airline I've been on charges for it.

That is actually not 100% true. Sometimes flights offer it for free if that particular aircraft was just outfitted with wireless service, or if Gogo is offering a seasonal promo. And even if you don't pay, if the service is offered you can still peruse eBay and access the airline's site for free. But if you want access to most everything (no streaming media though), you do usually have to pay.

Did the fly to FL or CA? I thought they drove to both places for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not believe that the only text Heather sent to Tammy was the one we saw. I think all three of them were in contact in the weeks prior to 12/18. I think there are more texts from TM to Heather and vice versa. I think there was a lot of back and forth arguing between the two of them. I am just hoping that the prosecution didn't "lose" any other texts that might exist. After reading Heather's twitter, I am suppose to believe that was the only text she sent...No way.

I do not believe that the only text Heather sent to Tammy was the one we saw. I think all three of them were in contact in the weeks prior to 12/18. I think there are more texts from TM to Heather and vice versa. I think there was a lot of back and forth arguing between the two of them. I am just hoping that the prosecution didn't "lose" any other texts that might exist. After reading Heather's twitter, I am suppose to believe that was the only text she sent...No way.

I totally agree. There were definitely more texts. No way do I believe the communication was as one sided as it appears. I think the prosecution will be successful keeping some of the information out. We may never know exactly what went on.

IMO

I totally agree. There were definitely more texts. No way do I believe the communication was as one sided as it appears. I think the prosecution will be successful keeping some of the information out. We may never know exactly what went on.

IMO

If that was the only text Heather ever sent to TM, and was not in contact with either of them after that, the prosecution really hit the jackpot. I just find it fishy. How do you think the prosecution will be successful at keeping the texts out? Do you mean they will go *poof* or that they will request to the judge not to allow them, and he or she will approve it?

I just don't know if I believe the theory that Heather was out of their lives, and Tammy was plotting her murder since November (or earlier).

If that was the only text Heather ever sent to TM, and was not in contact with either of them after that, the prosecution really hit the jackpot. I just find it fishy. How do you think the prosecution will be successful at keeping the texts out? Do you mean they will go *poof* or that they will request to the judge not to allow them, and he or she will approve it?

I just don't know if I believe the theory that Heather was out of their lives, and Tammy was plotting her murder since November (or earlier).

I'm pretty sure the prosecution didn't hit that big of a jackpot. Maybe in another world. I think the pros. will request that the evidence not be allowed. They will claim it is irrelevant to the case. I also don't buy the change of venue concern/ongoing investigation blah blah as being the only reason LE is being so tight-lipped. IMO

I'm pretty sure the prosecution didn't hit that big of a jackpot. Maybe in another world. I think the pros. will request that the evidence not be allowed. They will claim it is irrelevant to the case. I also don't buy the change of venue concern/ongoing investigation blah blah as being the only reason LE is being so tight-lipped. IMO

I don't know if the judge would grant the request, though. How would he justify not allowing texts between the victim and the defendant? It seems almost unethical if the prosecution only shows the texts we have seen if there are more. The defense will surely put up a fight.

Elders, at the bond hearing, said the last (known I'm asserting) contact between the M's and HE before Dec 18th was the txts sent by TM and responded to by HE. I can't imagine Elders would lie about that to the judge. It was be easily provable if that's false and the judge would be pizzed.

Elders, at the bond hearing, said the last (known I'm asserting) contact between the M's and HE before Dec 18th was the txts sent by TM and responded to by HE. I can't imagine Elders would lie about that to the judge. It was be easily provable if that's false and the judge would be pizzed.

I'm curious about this as well. I wonder if all of the communication between Sidney/Tammy & Heather has been obtained. There are far more ways to communicate than the standard call/text/email method. Many more apps have chat functions. I really wish they could find her cell...and that it's not totally destroyed beyond all hope.

They have the records from HE's cell (via the cell provider) as well as the records (and maybe even the phones themselves) from the M's.

Could there have been communication through smoke signals and carrier pigeons? Well sure, I guess so.

However, this is what Elders asserted, in court, to the judge. Why not just believe it and take it at face value until or unless something different is shown? The amount of second and third guessing of the Solicitor is curious to me. I can't understand the doubt at every turn.

I don't know if the judge would grant the request, though. How would he justify not allowing texts between the victim and the defendant? It seems almost unethical if the prosecution only shows the texts we have seen if there are more. The defense will surely put up a fight.

If there was more communication between the two, I think the prosecution might be successful keeping some, but not all out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back