Sidney & Tammy's recovered texts, social media postings from bond hearing 3/17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They have the records from HE's cell (via the cell provider) as well as the records (and maybe even the phones themselves) from the M's.

Could there have been communication through smoke signals and carrier pigeons? Well sure, I guess so.

However, this is what Elders asserted, in court, to the judge. Why not just believe it and take it at face value until or unless something different is shown? The amount of second and third guessing of the Solicitor is curious to me. I can't understand the doubt at every turn.

Rbbm

[modsnip]

With all due respect, you don't have to understand why others would second guess something. This is a murder charge. That's about as serious as serious gets. There will be second guessing all over the case to prove the evidence and the charges. I personally don't second guess the charges with what's given so far. I'm interested in what's going to stick per se. What I'm interested in is the rest of the data evidence that supports the charges bc IMO all social media will play a part in this trial & IMO there's a chance either one or both may not get lwop but rather be sentenced to a certain amount of years.

With regards to the cellphone, just bc T-mobile gave le the calls and texts doesn't mean they were able to obtain everything. When certain apps are used, sometimes they have their own data network that overwrites after so much time and each in-app chat text too. There's even a chance T-mobile might not see previously deleted apps. There's also a chance that not all internet use on that cell would be able to be pulled bc of it being overwritten. Now if they had the physical cell, that's another story, but even then not everything is always able to be pulled. Most of it could though.

I'm curious why you seem to have a problem with anybody and everybody that questions things. I personally think they're guilty. Based on the little bit that's been shown, that's indeed what I think. However, that opinion is subject to change once trial starts and more evidence is tried. I can't speak for anyone else but that's most certainly why I question things. I'll continue to do so, too.

Right now IMVHO Tammy looks horrible as to being the perp. Sidney is made out to look like some stupid spineless puppy dog doing and going along with whatever she says. Maybe that's his shtick. Maybe he's the one that's actually pulling the strings. Afterall, he seems to say nothing at all and he's [modsnip] that caused all of this with regards to his family's demise now. [modsnip]

If that was the only text Heather ever sent to TM, and was not in contact with either of them after that, the prosecution really hit the jackpot. I just find it fishy. How do you think the prosecution will be successful at keeping the texts out? Do you mean they will go *poof* or that they will request to the judge not to allow them, and he or she will approve it?

I just don't know if I believe the theory that Heather was out of their lives, and Tammy was plotting her murder since November (or earlier).

BBM - I absolutely don't believe the relationship ended in October.

I don't have an opinion yet on their guilt because I haven't seen the state's evidence. I believe they might well be guilty, but I still need to see all the evidence, which I know I won't until trial. I've only seen a tiny bit of it, and just at the bond hearing. So there's more coming.

Unless it's believed that LE arrested the M's and the Solicitor agreed just for giggles, and the grand jury went along cause it seemed like a fun thing to do, the charges are backed by evidence that convinced these various constituents (Solicitor, LE, Grand Jury) the charges are the right ones. That doesn't mean a jury of 12 will agree BARD, but I don't see anything that would make me suspicious about the charges.

There are many people who expected to see LE lay out their case in the bond hearing and afterwards thought, "that's all they have?" I've read dozens of posts which indicated that.

BBM - I absolutely don't believe the relationship ended in October.

I didn't think it did either, but there could have been a breakup. I don't think Heather was out of the M's lives because even if HE and SM weren't seeing each other in Nov and Dec, TM was obsessed with HE and was texting her and making herself well known to HE. TM could not forget about HE and wasn't going to let it go.

I didn't think it did either, but there could have been a breakup. I don't think Heather was out of the M's lives because even if HE and SM weren't seeing each other in Nov and Dec, TM was obsessed with HE and was texting her and making herself well known to HE. TM could not forget about HE and wasn't going to let it go.

Evidently, Heather wasn't that fearful of Tammy . She went to the remote area of PTL and repeatedly tried to call Sidney on his cell phone. Those actions tell me Heather was not that concerned about the (alleged) obsession. IMO

Heather wasn't concerned enough, that's for sure. She did text back to TM "I think you're a little obsessed with me" so she was aware of TM's focus. Unfortunately Heather did not realize she was in danger, did not report TM's harassing texts or whatever TM sent her to either her parents or LE, [modsnip].

She probably assumed everything was what it was at face value and didn't realize she was being lured out.

Evidently, Heather wasn't that fearful and concerned about Tammy . She went to the remote area of PTL and repeatedly tried to call Sidney on his cell phone. Those actions tell me Heather was not that concerned about the alleged obsession. IMO

i'll hold out my opinion of whether Heather was fearful of Tammy

we still haven't heard all of what Heather's roommate or co-workers have to say...they have more insight that we do guessing...remember, Tammy called TK, making all sorts of statements about Heather and harassing her

Rbbm

[modsnip]

With all due respect, you don't have to understand why others would second guess something. This is a murder charge. That's about as serious as serious gets. There will be second guessing all over the case to prove the evidence and the charges. I personally don't second guess the charges with what's given so far. I'm interested in what's going to stick per se. What I'm interested in is the rest of the data evidence that supports the charges bc IMO all social media will play a part in this trial & IMO there's a chance either one or both may not get lwop but rather be sentenced to a certain amount of years.

With regards to the cellphone, just bc T-mobile gave le the calls and texts doesn't mean they were able to obtain everything. When certain apps are used, sometimes they have their own data network that overwrites after so much time and each in-app chat text too. There's even a chance T-mobile might not see previously deleted apps. There's also a chance that not all internet use on that cell would be able to be pulled bc of it being overwritten. Now if they had the physical cell, that's another story, but even then not everything is always able to be pulled. Most of it could though.

I'm curious why you seem to have a problem with anybody and everybody that questions things. I personally think they're guilty. Based on the little bit that's been shown, that's indeed what I think. However, that opinion is subject to change once trial starts and more evidence is tried. I can't speak for anyone else but that's most certainly why I question things. I'll continue to do so, too.

Right now IMVHO Tammy looks horrible as to being the perp. Sidney is made out to look like some stupid spineless puppy dog doing and going along with whatever she says. Maybe that's his shtick. Maybe he's the one that's actually pulling the strings. Afterall, he seems to say nothing at all and he's [modsnip] that caused all of this with regards to his family's demise now. [modsnip]

:gthanks:

Heather wasn't concerned enough, that's for sure. She did text back to TM "I think you're a little obsessed with me" so she was aware of TM's focus. Unfortunately Heather did not realize she was in danger, did not report TM's harassing texts or whatever TM sent her to either her parents or LE, [modsnip].

She probably assumed everything was what it was at face value and didn't realize she was being lured out.

BBM: imo, i don't think Heather wanted to reveal to her parents that she was having an affair with a married man...Terry Elvis had no idea...also Terry Elvis said that Heather had a co-worker who she was fearful of...IIRC

If Heather was really scared of Tammy, why not make her Twitter, where she makes numerous tweets regarding SM, private? Surely, that would set off Tammy if she were to read them. It doesn't seem like Heather took many precautions. I don't think she thought a 40-year-old mother was a legitimate threat.

Another thing is, if Tammy was obsessed with Heather, why did all contact stop between Nov and 12/18? Wouldn't Tammy just be continuously texting and calling Heather? The lack of contact makes it look like they both moved on.

There are a million whys in cases like this. Obviously Heather did not understand a lot of things and wasn't very savvy. Why put your affair on Twitter in the first place where it could be seen? Young folks of HE's age don't stop and think about the implications of what they are doing. They don't analyze things, they don't understand that anything they put on the Interwebs can come back to bite them. Frankly a lot of people much older don't understand that either. Why didn't Heather just stay home? Why didnt Heather tell SM she would meet him in a 24 hr coffee shop or diner? Why, why, why, it goes on and on.

Heather wasn't concerned enough, that's for sure. She did text back to TM "I think you're a little obsessed with me" so she was aware of TM's focus. Unfortunately Heather did not realize she was in danger, did not report TM's harassing texts or whatever TM sent her to either her parents or LE, [modsnip]

[modsnip]

If Tammy was truly obsessed with Heather, I wonder how she refrained from communicating with her for over a month.

[modsnip]

If Tammy was truly obsessed with Heather, I wonder how she refrained from communicating with her for over a month.

I thought Tammy sent Heather at least 90 texts over that period of time and Heather did not respond.

If that was the only text Heather ever sent to TM, and was not in contact with either of them after that, the prosecution really hit the jackpot. I just find it fishy. How do you think the prosecution will be successful at keeping the texts out? Do you mean they will go *poof* or that they will request to the judge not to allow them, and he or she will approve it?

I just don't know if I believe the theory that Heather was out of their lives, and Tammy was plotting her murder since November (or earlier).

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

According to the prosecution, there were many texts from Tammy to Heather, but Heather only responded twice and had no contact with Sidney after Nov 5. It looks like Tammy may have found out about the affair from SM's phone.

But once Tammy Moorer, 42, learned of their trysts, the older woman invaded Elvis’ life, barraging her with threatening messages.

On her husband’s cell phone, Tammy Moorer found evidence of the pair’s interactions. Elder cited a sampling of messages Tammy Moorer sent to Elvis in response, threatening her with physical harm and calling her an array of derogatory terms.
“Hey sweetie ready to meet the Mrs.,” Tammy Moorer texted to Elvis, who only responded twice during that time period.
“I think you are a little obsessed with me. I’m nobody you need to worry about anymore,” Elvis said in a return text on Nov. 1.
Five days later, Tammy Moorer texted her again: “by the way dad no longer owns a phone.” This time, Elvis responded only with a period.

That day, Nov. 5, Elder said, was the last time Elvis saw Sidney Moorer . She had no contact with him until Dec. 18.

BBM: imo, i don't think Heather wanted to reveal to her parents that she was having an affair with a married man...Terry Elvis had no idea...also Terry Elvis said that Heather had a co-worker who she was fearful of...IIRC

do we know for sure there was a coworker she feared? I'm wondering if she told her dad that but it was really Tammy... a way to get advice from dad without letting on the whole situation, maybe....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Has the number of texts sent been disclosed?

I am sure we discussed the 90 texts but I have searched the forums and can't find it anywhere now. :banghead: Does anyone else remember this?

I am sure we discussed the 90 texts but I have searched the forums and can't find it anywhere now. :banghead: Does anyone else remember this?

I don't recall reading or hearing a statement from an official confirming the number of texts Tammy sent Heather. Maybe I missed it. Anyone have a link ?

Also, I thought SM worked at TK until news broke, later in December. Surely she would have seen him?

Also, I thought SM worked at TK until news broke, later in December. Surely she would have seen him?

SM could have avoided Heather by checking her work schedule and doing the maintenance when she was not there. Also the Moorers went on a trip during that time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back