Sidney & Tammy's recovered texts, social media postings from bond hearing 3/17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How do we know she cared for SM, and was scared to death of TM? Is that just your theory?

It's in the article. Stated in court by Senior Prosecutor.

Twenty-year-old Elvis and Sidney Moorer, 38, cared for each other, senior prosecutor Donna Elder said Monday, citing witness statements and records. But once Tammy Moorer, 42, learned of their trysts, the older woman invaded Elvis’ life, barraging her with threatening messages.

http://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html

And

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye

How do you know Heather was afraid of TM?
I knew I read this somewhere!

"The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period.”

Uhttp://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html

It was said here that they cared about each other, SM & Heather & if they were seeing each other, from July to the end of Oct, I'd assume it wasn't to cuss each other out & communications will prove it. There's another article or maybe it's the original police report, where it was said Heather feared TM. Will have to search for that one later. jmo

The relationship

During the hearing, prosecutor Donna Elder shared details of the relationship between Elvis and Sidney Moorer, as well as a timeline leading up to the night she disappeared. She called Elvis’ killing “premeditated.”

Elder said Elvis and Sidney Moorer had a relationship from July to October of 2013
“Sidney and Heather did care about each other,” she said. “Then Tammy found out about it.”

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html

Agree ! And isn't everything we post here just a theory ? I mean, seeing as none of us know exactly what happened during the affair, the murder, or any of the time in between , these are all just theories . If it were anything more than a theory, the case might just be solved , right ? I don't understand the reasoning for questioning other poster's theories - other than just feeling the need to be contradictory !!!

http://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html

Twenty-year-old Elvis and Sidney Moorer, 38, cared for each other, senior prosecutor Donna Elder Said Monday, citing witness statements and records.

With Heather dead and SM not talking, none of us know for sure what their true feelings were for each other. SM could have acted like he cared for Heather, but was just using her for sex. After all, he is part of the reason she is dead, either he killed her, set her up, or didn't stop it.

How do you reconcile the above with "Heather was quite eager to see Sidney"?

Personally, this is one of the aspects of the case I find most confusing. What could he have said to Heather which both upset her, but also caused her to return his calls and want to meet with him?

One thing's for sure, BW's detailed testimony will be key at the trial. She not only was the last person (outside of the M's) to speak with Heather before she was killed. But also knows the intimate details of the relationship with Sidney, and Tammy's subsequent harassment.

I have a screenshot of BWs mother saying that Heather told BW that she was going to sleep. I am wondering if HE couldn't sleep after the call and the second time she talked to him the plans were made to meet.

Agree ! And isn't everything we post here just a theory ? I mean, seeing as none of us know exactly what happened during the affair, the murder, or any of the time in between , these are all just theories . If it were anything more than a theory, the case might just be solved , right ? I don't understand the reasoning for questioning other poster's theories - other than just feeling the need to be contradictory !!!
bbm
contradictory or argumentative

good point OBG
:peace::applause:

I have a screenshot of BWs mother saying that Heather told BW that she was going to sleep. I am wondering if HE couldn't sleep after the call and the second time she talked to him the plans were made to meet.

I didn't know that, thank you for sharing.

It doesn't make sense. Heather and Sidney have no contact for weeks, then out of the blue, he calls her up. He tells her he is leaving his wife. Why would she be upset? And if she was upset, why did she go and meet him?
I see that it makes no sense to you. And while I can think of reasons why she would be upset and also decide to go and meet him, the now 21 year old who lived with us when she was 20 put it quite well. Her words were: "Haven't you ever wanted something to be one way, and it wasn't? So when you suddenly get the chance to get what you want, you're upset because you reconciled yourself to not getting that person or thing and now a carrot is being dangled in front of you and you have to make a choice. And sometimes the choice is crappy. But you go ahead and try to get what you wanted anyway, because what if you die wondering what it could have been?"

It was an interesting take from someone in that age group.

I see that it makes no sense to you. And while I can think of reasons why she would be upset and also decide to go and meet him, the now 21 year old who lived with us when she was 20 put it quite well. Her words were: "Haven't you ever wanted something to be one way, and it wasn't? So when you suddenly get the chance to get what you want, you're upset because you reconciled yourself to not getting that person or thing and now a carrot is being dangled in front of you and you have to make a choice. And sometimes the choice is crappy. But you go ahead and try to get what you wanted anyway, because what if you die wondering what it could have been?"

It was an interesting take from someone in that age group.

That might explain why she met him, but I still don't understand what there is to be upset and crying about. After the break up, did Heather ever contact Sidney, asking if they could talk, meet, anything? I believe LE says she didn't, so it sounds like she did move on.I think having your ex-boyfriend (a fling) call you up, and say he left his wife, is odd, and crying and being upset over it doesn't make sense, if there was zero contact between the two of you. IMO.

That might explain why she met him, but I still don't understand what there is to be upset and crying about. After the break up, did Heather ever contact Sidney, asking if they could talk, meet, anything? I believe LE says she didn't, so it sounds like she did move on.I think having your ex-boyfriend (a fling) call you up, and say he left his wife, is odd, and crying and being upset over it doesn't make sense, if there was zero contact between the two of you. IMO.
In my quote, I was relaying what the now 21 year old said, and she said she would be upset. I didn't add the part where she said "possibly crying" because upset means unhappy, disappointed, worried, etc and some people cry when they are upset-I didn't see the need to add "possibly crying", but I see now that I was wrong. So that is a reason for Heather to be upset and crying, if she now had a crappy choice to make and didn't know what to do. If that makes no sense to you, no problem. But it makes complete sense to me. Life is different for different people, and way different when you're 20 than when you are 80 (as my Grandmother used to say).

How do you reconcile the above with "Heather was quite eager to see Sidney"?

Personally, this is one of the aspects of the case I find most confusing. What could he have said to Heather which both upset her, but also caused her to return his calls and want to meet with him?

One thing's for sure, BW's detailed testimony will be key at the trial. She not only was the last person (outside of the M's) to speak with Heather before she was killed. But also knows the intimate details of the relationship with Sidney, and Tammy's subsequent harassment.

BBM - After the call from Sidney, Heather tried to call the pay phone several times. She called his cell phone twice before leaving for PTL. After arriving at PTL, she calls his cell phone four times. Heather called BW after she talked to Sidney. She seemed upset. The conversation may have turned into an argument. All the unanswered calls I listed seem to fit that possibility. Perhaps Heather wanted to smooth things over and tried to call him back. Sidney answers this time, they briefly talk it out and arrange a meeting at PTL. The four phone calls after she arrived at PTL tell me she was concerned he might not meet her. This theory or something similar is what makes the most sense to me. IMO

In my quote, I was relaying what the now 21 year old said, and she said she would be upset. I didn't add the part where she said "possibly crying" because upset means unhappy, disappointed, worried, etc and some people cry when they are upset-I didn't see the need to add "possibly crying", but I see now that I was wrong. So that is a reason for Heather to be upset and crying, if she now had a crappy choice to make and didn't know what to do. If that makes no sense to you, no problem. But it makes complete sense to me. Life is different for different people, and way different when you're 20 than when you are 80 (as my Grandmother used to say).

BBM -I agree with that. What upsets one 20 yr. old might not upset another the same age. I think people are different and emotions can vary among people of any age. IMO

Argh, we have bits and pieces and it's like trying to figure out a silent movie from the '30's.

So many things could have happened but simple and sweet is Heather went to meet SM. SM & TM are seen on video going to and from PTL. It's been 46 days or so since their arrest. When do they talk? I am not hearing either one say, I'm innocent, he/she did it. Sure a gag order but it would be lifted for a confession. If SM takes any longer which he already has taken long enough, same with TM, well, let the verdict ring true for both their sorry souls when it finally goes to court.

jmo

Argh, we have bits and pieces and it's like trying to figure out a silent movie from the '30's.

So many things could have happened but simple and sweet is Heather went to meet SM. SM & TM are seen on video going to and from PTL. It's been 46 days or so since their arrest. When do they talk? I am not hearing either one say, I'm innocent, he/she did it. Sure a gag order but it would be lifted for a confession. If SM takes any longer which he already has taken long enough, same with TM, well, let the verdict ring true for both their sorry souls when it finally goes to court.

jmo

Why do you think it would be lifted for a confession?

With Heather dead and SM not talking, none of us know for sure what their true feelings were for each other. SM could have acted like he cared for Heather, but was just using her for sex. After all, he is part of the reason she is dead, either he killed her, set her up, or didn't stop it.

Absolutely! They may have had a "relationship" for several months, but if SM truly "cared" for Heather, he would have been honest with Heather, warned Heather, protected Heather, laid down his life for Heather.... it would have been all about Heather, Heather, Heather.... Where is Heather?

Yeah, I'm not seeing this "caring for" behavior. He cared to have sex with her and continue doing so for some time until TM found out and he had to stop. If he really "cared" for Heather he would have encouraged her to move on and find someone her own age (or at least single) to date. If he really "cared" for Heather he would never have lured her to her death.

I don't see this affair as some great romance or love story. I see it as a typical tawdy, sleazy thing most affairs are. Married guy cheating with younger woman. Both are into it. They get together in places like cars or some get a hotel room for a few hours. Happens every day of the year and probably twice on Sunday.

I agree, Madeline74..this wasn't a love story. He cared about the sex and attention from a young girl who isn't his overbaring wife.

He may have said caring things, but it wasn't truthful. If anyone cared it was HE, enough to get her to ptl. She was prob upset when she a call from him saying he was leaving his wife, but upset in the way girls her age get..they freak out over everything and this is big girl drama. IMO she went there to find out what the hell was going on and they set her up. SM is IMO the worst kind of man in the world. At least TM has motive to kill HE, doesn't make it right,sane, or normal...but SM sickens me more because he baited this young girl. Regardless to whether TM told him to do it or not----he did it.

I've been thinking about the thousands of pictures that TM posted on the DIS boards.

It seemed strange to me that in all those pictures, particularly the ones on the cruise, I don't see a single passenger other than her, Sidney and the kids.

Almost like the ship was in port and all the passengers were on shore.

You three nailed it in your posts regarding Sidney ^^^

I'm curious, and wonder if we will ever know, if this was Sidney's first affair. If there were others, were they young girls like Heather?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back