Sidney & Tammy's recovered texts, social media postings from bond hearing 3/17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just don't think it makes sense. Sidney and Heather go weeks without talking, yet Tammy keeps harassing Heather over text. Why not block her number? Or is the prosecution saying TM kept sending texts but Heather never saw them? Then out of the blue, very late at night, Heather gets a call from Sidney. He tells her he is leaving his wife. Did he say he was leaving TM for Heather? It just seems like a very odd thing to say to a girl you had a fling with, no contact for weeks, over the phone.

ETA: Plus if Heather stopped contacting Sidney, that would say she moved on, making it more likely that she would be creeped out by a former fling telling her he is leaving his wife for her, and she is going to be a stepmom.

Elders, at the bond hearing, said the last (known I'm asserting) contact between the M's and HE before Dec 18th was the txts sent by TM and responded to by HE. I can't imagine Elders would lie about that to the judge. It was be easily provable if that's false and the judge would be pizzed.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

According to the prosecution, there were many texts from Tammy to Heather, but Heather only responded twice and had no contact with Sidney after Nov 5. It looks like Tammy may have found out about the affair from SM's phone.

BBM

OK, in the quoted posts, I have two conflicting statements.

First quote: Elder said "contact between the M's and HE.

Second quote: provides a link to an article where Elder states "had no contact with Sidney after Nov. 5".

So, did Elder make both statements or is only one correct? No contact with the M's or no contact with Sidney? Can someone please provide a link where Elder stated, "no contact between the M's and HE. Thanks ~

I just don't think it makes sense. Sidney and Heather go weeks without talking, yet Tammy keeps harassing Heather over text. Why not block her number? Or is the prosecution saying TM kept sending texts but Heather never saw them? Then out of the blue, very late at night, Heather gets a call from Sidney. He tells her he is leaving his wife. Did he say he was leaving TM for Heather? It just seems like a very odd thing to say to a girl you had a fling with, no contact for weeks, over the phone.

ETA: Plus if Heather stopped contacting Sidney, that would say she moved on, making it more likely that she would be creeped out by a former fling telling her he is leaving his wife for her, and she is going to be a stepmom.

I agree. It's like I'm reading a book with a storyline that makes no sense. I think some of the pages are missing here. IMO

BBM

OK, in the quoted posts, I have two conflicting statements.

First quote: Elder said "contact between the M's and HE.

Second quote: provides a link to an article where Elder states "had no contact with Sidney after Nov. 5".

So, did Elder make both statements or is only one correct? No contact with the M's or no contact with Sidney? Can someone please provide a link where Elder stated, "no contact between the M's and HE. Thanks ~

Tammy took SM's phone and was using it to text Heather.

BBM: imo, i don't think Heather wanted to reveal to her parents that she was having an affair with a married man...Terry Elvis had no idea...also Terry Elvis said that Heather had a co-worker who she was fearful of...IIRC

do we know for sure there was a coworker she feared? I'm wondering if she told her dad that but it was really Tammy... a way to get advice from dad without letting on the whole situation, maybe....

It could very well have been Tammy. Heck, for all we know, the co-worker she was afraid of was Sydney. Or maybe she was afraid of both of them.

I am not at all convinced that SM is as meek and mild as he appears. I know many here think SM and Heather were still involved/seeing each other when she disappeared, and it "appears" that she willingly went to PTL in the dead of night, but I keep thinking we don't have the whole picture yet. I just wonder if things were getting a little "darker" in HE's relationship with SM and it had less to do with TM and a whole lot more to do with SM. We don't really know what kind of relationship HE and SM had. We all tend to look at relationships through our own experiences and expectations, and not everyone has or even wants the kind of relationship "we" may have. :blushing:

Just some random thoughts... :cow:

It could very well have been Tammy. Heck, for all we know, the co-worker she was afraid of was Sydney. Or maybe she was afraid of both of them.

I am not at all convinced that SM is as meek and mild as he appears. I know many here think SM and Heather were still involved/seeing each other when she disappeared, and it "appears" that she willingly went to PTL in the dead of night, but I keep thinking we don't have the whole picture yet. I just wonder if things were getting a little "darker" in HE's relationship with SM and it had less to do with TM and a whole lot more to do with SM. We don't really know what kind of relationship HE and SM had. We all tend to look at relationships through our own experiences and expectations, and not everyone has or even wants the kind of relationship "we" may have. :blushing:

Just some random thoughts... :cow:

BBM - That is one thing I don't have any doubt about. According to the timeline, Heather drove from her apartment to PTL. I think LE is pretty convinced she went willingly. IMO

BBM - That is one thing I don't have any doubt about. According to the timeline, Heather drove from her apartment to PTL. I think LE is pretty convinced she went willingly. IMO

Sorry for the confusion. I should have chosen a different word. Rather than willingly, I should have said eagerly. And when I say eagerly, I mean "looking forward to going there and seeing him." I don't necessarily think she was looking forward to seeing him. Maybe she planned to tell him that she didn't want him to bother her anymore. Maybe she really had moved on and didn't want to drag things out with him. We just don't know enough about what kind of relationship they had to understand why she went to meet him that night.

I tried to search but I'm new and for some reason cannot find the info I'm looking for, sorry in advance if I'm asking a commonly know aspect of this case or it's ot.

What bands and "rock stars" was tm supposedly a groupie of? Who were these oh so famous bands she speaks of?

Sorry for the confusion. I should have chosen a different word. Rather than willingly, I should have said eagerly. And when I say eagerly, I mean "looking forward to going there and seeing him." I don't necessarily think she was looking forward to seeing him. Maybe she planned to tell him that she didn't want him to bother her anymore. Maybe she really had moved on and didn't want to drag things out with him. We just don't know enough about what kind of relationship they had to understand why she went to meet him that night.

BBM - I find it hard to believe a 20 yr. old would put forth that much effort doing something she really didn't want or have to do. Her date said he was surprised she went back out because she seemed tired when he dropped her off. I don't think Heather would have had a problem telling Sidney to leave her alone via the phone. She called Sidney's cell phone repeatedly three or four times after arriving at PTL. Not to mention the calls she made before leaving home. That tells me she was quite eager to see him. IMO

I tried to search but I'm new and for some reason cannot find the info I'm looking for, sorry in advance if I'm asking a commonly know aspect of this case or it's ot.

What bands and "rock stars" was tm supposedly a groupie of? Who were these oh so famous bands she speaks of?

Hi Norma Bates! Welcome to WS. Check out the thread titled 'TM's Disboard posts'. There are lots of links there. HTH wm

ETA Here's a link to the Disney Board thread.

TM's Disney Board Posts - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hi Norma--here is a link to what you are looking for:

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Over 2000 pix! Our first Disney Dream cruise + Fantasy pix + Our Wonder cruise!

http://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html

BBM:

On her husband's cell phone, Tammy Moorer found evidence of the pair's interactions. Elder cited a sampling of messages Tammy Moorer sent to Elvis in response, threatening her with physical harm and calling her an array of derogatory terms.

That day, Nov. 5, Elder said, was the last time Elvis saw Sidney Moorer. She had no contact with him until Dec. 18.

It's unclear what happened that day, or how prosecutors know Nov. 5 was the last time she saw Sidney Moorer.

BBM - I find it hard to believe a 20 yr. old would put forth that much effort doing something she really didn't want or have to do. Her date said he was surprised she went back out because she seemed tired when he dropped her off. I don't think Heather would have had a problem telling Sidney to leave her alone via the phone. She called Sidney's cell phone repeatedly three or four times after arriving at PTL. Not to mention the calls she made before leaving home. That tells me she was quite eager to see him. IMO

Heather Elvis' roommate, Brianna Warrelmann, told police Elvis seemed like she was "crying and upset" after Elvis received a call from Moorer around 1:44 a.m. Dec. 18, a Dec. 19 police report said.
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

How do you reconcile the above with "Heather was quite eager to see Sidney"?

Personally, this is one of the aspects of the case I find most confusing. What could he have said to Heather which both upset her, but also caused her to return his calls and want to meet with him?

One thing's for sure, BW's detailed testimony will be key at the trial. She not only was the last person (outside of the M's) to speak with Heather before she was killed. But also knows the intimate details of the relationship with Sidney, and Tammy's subsequent harassment.

My guess is that SM said something that pulled her back in emotionally. We know that according to the roommate Heather said SM told her he was leaving his wife. That would do it because it would create an expectation in Heather that she could then be with SM. I could see where she would be upset because she was trying to stay away from him but now he just opened the door and she was feeling drawn back in.

Fish ===> Bait ====> Hook

How do you reconcile the above with "Heather was quite eager to see Sidney"?

Personally, this is one of the aspects of the case I find most confusing. What could he have said to Heather which both upset her, but also caused her to return his calls and want to meet with him?

One thing's for sure, BW's detailed testimony will be key at the trial. She not only was the last person (outside of the M's) to speak with Heather before she was killed. But also knows the intimate details of the relationship with Sidney, and Tammy's subsequent harassment.

It doesn't make sense. Heather and Sidney have no contact for weeks, then out of the blue, he calls her up. He tells her he is leaving his wife. Why would she be upset? And if she was upset, why did she go and meet him?

http://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html

BBM:

On her husband's cell phone, Tammy Moorer found evidence of the pair's interactions. Elder cited a sampling of messages Tammy Moorer sent to Elvis in response, threatening her with physical harm and calling her an array of derogatory terms.

That day, Nov. 5, Elder said, was the last time Elvis saw Sidney Moorer. She had no contact with him until Dec. 18.

It's unclear what happened that day, or how prosecutors know Nov. 5 was the last time she saw Sidney Moorer.

This is very interesting. If this was just a "sampling"....it would seem that there were multiple threats. If Heather did not see SM after Nov 5...then the threats continued even after the affair broke off. The M's were traveling for over three weeks. Did the threats continue from the road? And in just a few days after they arrive home...they are sending Pix of their "sexual positions" to Heather. Then she disappears.

I can see why Heather was crying. She was conflicted. She cared for SM...but was scared to death of the Mrs. I wonder if in that last 4minute call, TM didn't threaten to kill SM at their old rendezvous... If Heather didnt immediately come to PTL? Someone suggested this in another thread and it rings true to me.

This is very interesting. If this was just a "sampling"....it would seem that there were multiple threats. If Heather did not see SM after Nov 5...then the threats continued even after the affair broke off. The M's were traveling for over three weeks. Did the threats continue from the road? And in just a few days after they arrive home...they are sending Pix of their "sexual positions" to Heather. Then she disappears.

I can see why Heather was crying. She was conflicted. She cared for SM...but was scared to death of the Mrs. I wonder if in that last 4minute call, TM didn't threaten to kill SM at their old rendezvous... If Heather didnt immediately come to PTL? Someone suggested this in another thread and it rings true to me.

How do we know she cared for SM, and was scared to death of TM? Is that just your theory?

It was said here that they cared about each other, SM & Heather & if they were seeing each other, from July to the end of Oct, I'd assume it wasn't to cuss each other out & communications will prove it. There's another article or maybe it's the original police report, where it was said Heather feared TM. Will have to search for that one later. jmo

The relationship

During the hearing, prosecutor Donna Elder shared details of the relationship between Elvis and Sidney Moorer, as well as a timeline leading up to the night she disappeared. She called Elvis’ killing “premeditated.”

Elder said Elvis and Sidney Moorer had a relationship from July to October of 2013.

“Sidney and Heather did care about each other,” she said. “Then Tammy found out about it.”

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html

BBM:

Very glad you found this. :cheer: :woot:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back