Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of snitches, didn't SMS state he expects other arrests. Could one or more of these be a lover of MS that knew of the crime and maybe even a participant in the planning? So that yet unnamed person or persons may provide very valuable insight into MS's plans and while not the direct link to money to hire, might be interested in striking a deal for a reduced sentence. Just a thought ...

Yes, MrsArk---we still have **that** element which I believe is about to unfold! Fire up the popcorn!

I just had a thought. I wonder if one reason they haven't arrested MS yet is because it would put CWW and MS in the same county jail giving them a chance to communicate and plan explanations as discovery comes out. Even if they are held in different parts of the jail I would think they could get their messages through other inmates. Just a thought.

Exactly! Only once I was able to see individuals with such subhuman behavior as analogous to a car not with a broken engine but with no engine at all and no capacity to accommodate one could I accept the sad fact that there are those who have no empathy for ANYONE and that the devil can quote the bible for his own works. They are chameleons with various facades depending on what works best with which victims.

Very hard to understand those who lack empathy/conscience. There are numerous studies noting the similarities between people diagnosed as psychopaths and people with frontal lobe brain damage. Google "frontal lobe brain damage psychopathy".

The scary part is that soccer players have a lot of this damage, from heading the ball. There is a movement, by parents, to limit heading in children's soccer.
More studies about Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy and behavior changes, including lack of empathy and aggression. There is a movie coming out at Christmas. "Concussion".

We need to protect our brains.

Very hard to understand those who lack empathy/conscience. There are numerous studies noting the similarities between people diagnosed as psychopaths and people with frontal lobe brain damage. Google "frontal lobe brain damage psychopathy".

The scary part is that soccer players have a lot of this damage, from heading the ball. There is a movement, by parents, to limit heading in children's soccer.
More studies about Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy and behavior changes, including lack of empathy and aggression. There is a movie coming out at Christmas. "Concussion".

We need to protect our brains.
My ex had those traits. I couldn't put my finger on it, but years later I started to do my own research and realized he lacked empathy and had narcissistic behaviors.
There are questions on whether it's innate or environmental. In his case, I feel it was due to his growing up as an army brat. He went to 13 different schools where establishing longterm friendships were impossible. Therefore, he created his own way to cope where his self-esteem revolved around being the life of the party, the need to have a lot of money, status, etc.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

FTO...always enjoy your posts. I think they will resort to the time honored defense of choice:
"I CONFESS, HE DID IT!!" I have to call JRR & CWW, Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber! The only thing CWW did to attempt to cover his tracks was LEAVE HIS CELL PHONE IN MISSOURI. Other than that "brilliant(yes sarcasm) attempt to thwart a police investigation"...everything else was a farce. (Insert, "they had no plan B") Announcing their trip and DESTINATION to half of the town. Renting a car in his name, and putting 2600 miles on it in 3 days! Using JRR's cellphone & email to keep in touch with gf & register GPS info. Walking into Walmart, together, no less....to buy a LOCK PICK SET, matching black beach towels and water shoes?? (Uh, yeah...cuz every burglar forgets his lock picking set at home?) Paid with a $100 bill, too? Oh wow....who buys a lock pick set AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY ENTERED THE HOME, and picked up your "travel expense money?"
Ya know what?? I hope NO ONE cuts these two a deal. I know it sounds harsh, considering JRR's age...but it was only going to be a matter of time before CWW used him again or decided he was a liability.

I agree, the idea that one of these losers could receive a lesser sentence stinks. In the U.S. "97 percent of federal cases and 94 percent of state cases end in plea bargains" so I guess I've sort of resigned myself to the idea.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/23/us/stronger-hand-for-judges-after-rulings-on-plea-deals.html?_r=0

No one wants these guys to get any less than what they deserve.

No one wants them to get any less that what they deserve but the DA's are saddled with determining what strategy will ensure a win for TS and the girls. That is always lurking in the background

Given the choice I'd want to make sure EVERYONE goes to jail. Hey maybe the deal won't be a lesser sentence but a choice of jail location or some other perks...known or unknown to the public.

Given the choice I'd want to make sure EVERYONE goes to jail. Hey maybe the deal won't be a lesser sentence but a choice of jail location or some other perks...known or unknown to the public.

Me too, Helper!

I agree, the idea that one of these losers could receive a lesser sentence stinks. In the U.S. "97 percent of federal cases and 94 percent of state cases end in plea bargains" so I guess I've sort of resigned myself to the idea.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/23/us/stronger-hand-for-judges-after-rulings-on-plea-deals.html?_r=0

No one wants these guys to get any less than what they deserve.

Morning FTO For the "sake of argument" high profile cases are usually the ones "defense and prosecution" want to show their skills to the public. LE wants to show they did a great job, DA wants to show they are tough on crime, and even better trying to keep repeat offenders in prison for as long as possible. (What a novel idea.) Let's face it, CWW has NO CONSCIENCE....Ronnie Bolin's family knows that. This guy's need for REVENGE is so great, not one person is safe from his evil stare. I'm just thinking of high profile cases many Sleuths have followed over the years. (LONGTIME SLEUTHS, how you feel about "plea bargains" on cases you have followed?) I know the IRS always likes to publicize a big & high profile tax evasion case during tax filing season....real subtle, huh?
FTO....I AM GOING TO AGREE WITH YOU! (But you know there is a hook...:blushing:) Here's my deal: JRR gets life w/o parole in exchange for testifying against CWW & MS.
CWW gets death penalty. MS gets life w/o parole in sunny Florida, in exchange for testifying against CWW.
I want MS to realize how stupid he was for thinking sloth and money was more important than a human life. Perhaps he learns the value of a hard day's work in the prison laundry.
Everybody else (the gf/wife) gets charged with "accessory after the fact, and impeding an investigation."

I wondered all your thoughts on whether MS knew CWW had killed before (Bolin)? Thanks..

Morning FTO For the "sake of argument" high profile cases are usually the ones "defense and prosecution" want to show their skills to the public. LE wants to show they did a great job, DA wants to show they are tough on crime, and even better trying to keep repeat offenders in prison for as long as possible. (What a novel idea.) Let's face it, CWW has NO CONSCIENCE....Ronnie Bolin's family knows that. This guy's need for REVENGE is so great, not one person is safe from his evil stare. I'm just thinking of high profile cases many Sleuths have followed over the years. (LONGTIME SLEUTHS, how you feel about "plea bargains" on cases you have followed?) I know the IRS always likes to publicize a big & high profile tax evasion case during tax filing season....real subtle, huh?
FTO....I AM GOING TO AGREE WITH YOU! (But you know there is a hook...:blushing:) Here's my deal: JRR gets life w/o parole in exchange for testifying against CWW & MS.
CWW gets death penalty. MS gets life w/o parole in sunny Florida, in exchange for testifying against CWW.
I want MS to realize how stupid he was for thinking sloth and money was more important than a human life. Perhaps he learns the value of a hard day's work in the prison laundry.
Everybody else (the gf/wife) gets charged with "accessory after the fact, and impeding an investigation."
Sounds good to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I wondered all your thoughts on whether MS knew CWW had killed before (Bolin)? Thanks..
I am pretty sure he did. MS Knowing that CWW killed before probably made it easier to ask his bff to do it again.

CWW only thinks of CWW. CWW knows that MS will never receive a dime of TS's life insurance payout. That alone is enough to make CWW turn on MS. MS no longer has anything of value to offer.
In order for CWW to turn on MS he would have to admit his part in it. We haven't heard anything that I know of from CWW's lawyers since the document dump but we all know he was holding strong to the "I wasn't there, I didn't do it" defense before then. I wouldn't be surprised if he still thinks somewhere in that corrupt mind of his that he's the smartest man in the room. I think JR will talk first if he hasn't already. JMO

I am pretty sure he did. MS Knowing that CWW killed before probably made it easier to ask his bff to do it again.

BBM

I agree that MS knew about RB. Maybe CWW had also bragged to MS about strangling his female roommate (so far shown to be untrue). I can't imagine MS asking CWW to kill TS if he didn't think killing was on his resume. You would never hire someone inexperienced for that kind of job. MS may not have realized how dumb his genius friend had become OR that he would bring along loose-lips JRR. MS is probably bruised from kicking himself!

MS certainly wouldn't be the first criminal to be brought down for tax evasion first to get them off the streets. While more information is gathered. Yet looking at everything objectively it seems everything they have to date on MS is circumstantial, IMO. Once he is charged and arrested the clock starts ticking. If MS will not waive his right to speedy trial, he could walk without more and can't be charged again.

JMO's

In order for CWW to turn on MS he would have to admit his part in it. We haven't heard anything that I know of from CWW's lawyers since the document dump but we all know he was holding strong to the "I wasn't there, I didn't do it" defense before then. I wouldn't be surprised if he still thinks somewhere in that corrupt mind of his that he's the smartest man in the room. I think JR will talk first if he hasn't already. JMO

It's hard to say. CWW was built up as this big deal criminal mastermind. The doc dump and the suicide dress have pretty much thrown that myth out the window. I don't think the man is as hardcore as some may believe.

It's hard to say. CWW was built up as this big deal criminal mastermind. The doc dump and the suicide dress have pretty much thrown that myth out the window. I don't think the man is as hardcore as some may believe.
Totally agree. Wearing that dress will not give him any creds in the big house.

Wayne Wright is nothing more than a two-bit criminal, con artist and liar. I think by pure dumb-luck he has gotten away with the murder of Ronnie Bolin. He talked himself up, may have had a few programming skills and the ability to instill fear in some not so smart folks but his time is OVER. Mark Sievers will be arrested, tried and convicted- circumstantial evidence or not- he had reason to want Theresa dead, no one else did. I think that will be pretty clear to a jury. I just wish it would happen soon. Do we know when Grand Juries meet in Florida?

Totally agree. Wearing that dress will not give him any creds in the big house.

I LOVE that photo. I wish they would show it over and over again on news stations everywhere! Genius my azz.

I think CW did some hard core stuff in his younger days and MS has always idolized him for that.
In the docs, I noticed MS was always texting CW and in many cases, with no response from CW.
Also, MS seemed to be trying too hard to be a bad-azz. I think MS may have gotten wrapped up in a fantasy of being single and living on the edge with a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member