Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The text from MS to CWW:

Communication between the two continued daily until June 25th, 2015 in the evening when texts stopped at ll:03 p.m. On Saturday June 27, 2015 at 2:l7 p.m. Mark texted Curtis. "no need to call me. Hope ur having a nice day." There is no response from Curtis. There is then no contact between either party until June 30, 2015 when Curtis texted Mark saying he heard about the murder and that he and Angela would be en route to Florida.

#4251 and lots of other pages

BBM.

So, as CWW left his phone at home, he wouldn't have got this.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

September 22, 2015
Sievers suspect's wife stands by her man, relative says
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ght-mother-law-sievers-link-deep-mo/72633014/

This News Press article deserves a re-read with the hindsight we now have post discovery. Even this many months later, it is inconceivable to me, in the face of all the evidence, why AW would willingly go to jail for this guy. How many lies has she been caught in covering for CWW?
MOO.

The Missouri woman said she thinks her daughter should open her eyes and get her marriage annulled, but Angela is standing by him. She said her daughter has been told by her husband's lawyer not to talk about the case.

"We're cautious with what we talk about," she said. "You hear things, what's true, what's not? I just take it all in."

September 22, 2015
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ght-mother-law-sievers-link-deep-mo/72633014/

This News Press article deserves a re-read with the hindsight we now have post discovery. Even this many months later, it is inconceivable to me, in the face of all the evidence, why AW would willingly go to jail for this guy. How many lies has she been caught in covering for CWW?
MOO.

URL]

I imagine she thought she had quite a catch with him being so amazing in high school and feeding her BS after BS about how amazing he is now.

Psychopath all the way. Ever since high school he was able to fool people. And she radiates that she is a victim because she is

The text from MS to CWW:

BBM.

Thanks for pointing that out because though I am very familiar with the text, the timing of it being after he left to go to FL totally flew over my head. *swoosh* Good catch!

Don't they have apps now that can forward a copy of the texts from your phone to your laptop or email?

The text from MS to CWW:

BBM.

LOL, I honestly never thought of that! That silly, futile "touch" of MS telling him not to bother returning the msg was because he already knew the phone was back in MS per the plan to make it seem CWW never left Missouri. IMO.

Fools.

September 22, 2015

MOO.

Sadly, she doesn't realize that her husband's lawyer is HIS lawyer and does not have *her* best interest at heart. She definitely needs her own (different) lawyer.

What if that text was meant for AW - a message of sorts? MS knew she had the phone, and she used it to call JR's phone.

Since I know where to look - I checked the presence of the email address jimmyrayrodgers90@gmail.com in the leaked Ashley Madison (Married-Affairs website) data dump....Sure enough it is there!!!

Thought you all would like to know

Nice catch! Will you check that list for CWW's email? waynewright3884@yahoo.com

What if that text was meant for AW - a message of sorts? MS knew she had the phone, and she used it to call JR's phone.

Wondered that too. Depending on the time the text was sent could mean that TS was on her way....OR that the alarm system was off (as confirmed by BS) and that CWW was free to enter the house.

Wondered that too. Depending on the time the text was sent could mean that TS was on her way....OR that the alarm system was off (as confirmed by BS) and that CWW was free to enter the house.

The text to CWW's phone in Missouri was Saturday, before Dr. Sievers departed for her flight home. 2:17 PM 6/27/2015

The alarm being disabled at 6:09 AM (not by BS) was on Sunday 6/28/2015.

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/06/01

Thank you! I completely forgot we have that nifty calendar.

Ok for the calendar, BS called MS, not MS calling BS back the second communication. This might be a good place to start to do a who got called when time line.

If BS had not called her son, I wonder if MS would have called his mother to stop her from checking on TS once he knew MP closer and on his way.

I'd like to think he would have called her off because he had second thoughts about the damage it would do to his mom when she found TS. :/ I'd really like to think that. But, I don't believe it.

Bad enough to know your son is instrumental in the brutal murder of the mother of your grandchildren, but to also know he intended for YOU to find her has got to be devastating, too.

KM's husband must be rightly furious and disgusted that MS would do that to her.

================================
eta: website hiccups - reply to RussianBlue

Mark Sievers hated Theresa to be able to do what he did. Taylor described him as a **ck. His neighbors can't stand him and it sounds like the medical building occupants felt the same way.

We have had a first person patient account detailing just what an *advertiser censored****le he is as well as one of Theresa's closest friends. We know he had multiple affairs (I'm sorry- when that happens they are not affairs of the heart- they are about satisfying a base sexual need and an ego, possibly about punishment or gaslighting of the spouse also).

He has hatred in his heart towards women, in general, and I would venture a guess that hatred started with his own mother but was projected (safely away from the original target- in a warped sense) onto other women.

In my mind, he absolutely wanted his mother to find her but couldn't very well send everyone over to the house, after contact with MP- because that would look extremely suspicious. I agree with others that believe he had a timeline for things that morning/day so his mother lucked out and was spared finding Theresa- but not because Mark Sievers wanted her to be. MOO

Does anyone remember reading this in the Doc's? I do not.

-That investigators seized “one beige brimmed hat containing a dried red liquid” located in the back seat of a rental vehicle believed to have been used by Wright and Rodgers to travel to Florida. The records don’t specify whether that liquid was blood.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ents-in-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-case-363748851.html

Does anyone remember reading this in the Doc's? I do not.

-That investigators seized “one beige brimmed hat containing a dried red liquid” located in the back seat of a rental vehicle believed to have been used by Wright and Rodgers to travel to Florida. The records don’t specify whether that liquid was blood.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ents-in-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-case-363748851.html

Yes - From the search warrant return of CWW's rental car - it's at

Bates 4413 on Doc Dump #2 Batch 2

ALSO NOTE: Dried red liquid on passenger door. Sample 310-83
HTH

hat.JPG

I think Naples News has the cars mixed up.

I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd rental car, seized from CWW's residence.

Doc dump 2 batch 2:

310-99.. One (I) blue silver 2016 Hyundai Elantra four-door passenger Vehicle, VIN:
5NPDH4AE9GH672647, bearing MSL HLOE3G from residence driveway.

I think Naples News has the cars mixed up.

I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd rental car, seized from CWW's residence.

Doc dump 2 batch 2:

I think so too. The white Elantra was found in AZ. I'm pretty sure Enterprise would clean a rental before allowing it to be available for future customers.

What was with the newspaper? Souvenir? Trying to keep current on the local Florida news after the funeral? I personally think Mr. Tech-Savvy CWW wouldn't purchase newspapers when all of that information is available online these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop