Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teresa did not have a pineapple or a wicker heart displayed at her home. Anything MS says is suspect. MS has known CWW for 30 years who according to the discovery spoke to CWW "daily." CWW was bragging to many about his monstrous, murdering ways. Does anyone actually think that MS didn't know exactly what CWW had planned for the murder? "Staged" break in per the discovery. Use of a common household tool as the murder weapon. You can best believe that MS knew exactly what type of murder was planned. Truth be told, in MY opinion, MS has a murderous rage against women - and psychology 101 would be able to define why if you understood the specifics of his parents divorce and what became his world AFTER the divorce. Out of respect for his mother, I won't say more than that. MS can only deal with females he can control. Unfortunately, in the pursuit of a family and a thriving practice focused on holistic healing, Teresa gave him control of her household and office finances and paid the ultimate price for wanting to extricate herself and her girls from that control.

Great post, AmazonRain. I bet MS was furious when his mom was very certain in LE interviews that she did not enter at 6AM on the 28th. I hope BS becomes more of an ally to TS's family, at least for the sake of the girls. MS is truly cutting off his nose to spite his face now, nominating a person with sex abuse history as the guardian for those precious little girls? Brainwashing children against the only link to their mother? All to maintain the upper hand, zero consideration for the girls, TS's family. MS took TS away from so many people who loved her, and now he's trying to keep the people she loved apart. I bet he resented TS's closeness with her family too.:(:mad:

I'm a lurker here only for this case so forgive me if I'm violating any rules. The local news, fox 4, just aired a story about the case. They spoke with a doctor's wife, who had a practice down the hall from TS. This woman claimed to know them for 8 years. She said MS has always been volatile. One time she ran into MS in the back stairwell and he had two guns to her face, joking around. I just find it strange that she's talking to the media now. <modsnip> I think LE has very good reason for not arresting MS yet. I think we are yet to see some things come out that will blow our minds. Still praying for those little girls.

I'm a lurker here only for this case so forgive me if I'm violating any rules. The local news, fox 4, just aired a story about the case. They spoke with a doctor's wife, who had a practice down the hall from TS. This woman claimed to know them for 8 years. She said MS has always been volatile. One time she ran into MS in the back stairwell and he had two guns to her face, joking around. I just find it strange that she's talking to the media now. <modsnip> I think LE has very good reason for not arresting MS yet. I think we are yet to see some things come out that will blow our minds. Still praying for those little girls.

Yep, they just aired it:

http://www.fox4now.com/news/owner-o...om-sievers-practice-mark-is-a-volatile-person

-Nin

"Swinging" couples..(availability)

-Nin

This is something new to me. Pineapples are frequently used in the South representing hospitality. Wicker baskets with floral arrangements are displayed on front doors.

Now when I see these two items am I to know this new meaning of that household? Lol?

Amazing what one learns on W/S! :)

Reading or watching this will make judge Schreiber feel really content - not!

-Nin

This is something new to me. Pineapples are frequently used in the South representing hospitality. Wicker baskets with floral arrangements are displayed on front doors.

Now when I see these two items am I to know this new meaning of that household? Lol?

Amazing what one learns on W/S! :)

Honestly, I had no clue either and silently removed our pineapple decor welcome-floormat today..

-Nin

Whatever LE is waiting for, let's hope it hits the fan soon. How much more of this chaos can we take?

I agree. I think SMS has SO much more information in holding that we will be shocked at the twists & turns. I was updating my DH on the latest news (we have been discussing this since our July 4th bbq) and he pointed out as someone not emotionally invested like myself, that they are probably waiting for tangible proof of the "hire" part bc unless someone talks or they find that proof, it's just a bunch of speculation. No proof that MS asked or told CWW to kill TS and no money trail that we have heard of so really, I hope there is real proof linking him/others involved that we just haven't seen yet. I feel that one clue leads to another so I understand these things take time (reading the warrants for phone records is a big process) but I know most of us wish they would hit ffwd and be done!

Honestly, I had no clue either and silently removed our pineapple decor welcome-floormat today..

-Nin
Pineapple is the sign of hospitality in Massachusetts. Old Colonial custom. Many of us had the decoration in the home......not me though!

Now that we know the meaning (thanks Nin), what is the context? In the documents somewhere? I've been reading everything, but missed this somehow.

Now that we know the meaning (thanks Nin), what is the context? In the documents somewhere? I've been reading everything, but missed this somehow.

MS told police in an interview he and TS were swingers.

"Wendy Wilson owns Wilson Wellness Center across the hall from the Sievers' practice.

She said she's seen the couples' ups and downs, but said during her last interaction with the couple before Teresa's death, they seemed like they were getting along better than ever.

Wilson told Four in Your Corner's Lisa Greenberg when she saw Mark Sievers at the office days after Teresa's murder inside their Bonita Springs home, you would never think he was mourning the death of his wife.

<modsnip>
http://www.fox4now.com/news/owner-o...om-sievers-practice-mark-is-a-volatile-person

:eek:

Oh yes lets talk about Mrs. Wilson and her husband...I think we have a few questions for them. Amazing they found a way to insert themselves into the case...very convenient. They are the ones who hired SH...then put a nice big poster (including SH's image) down stairs at the elevators to attract Teresa's customers into their office. IMO

Oh yes lets talk about Mrs. Wilson and her husband...I think we have a few questions for them. Amazing they found a way to insert themselves into the case...very convenient. They are the ones who hired SH...then put a nice big poster (including SH's image) down stairs at the elevators to attract Teresa's customers into their office.

I would be careful with that angle though. Just saying. Tread lightly.

Pineapple is the sign of hospitality in Massachusetts. Old Colonial custom. Many of us had the decoration in the home......not me though!

Yes! I'm in MA and my home growing up was littered with them, still is. If I told my Mom this now she'd be more than a little flustered

Well 'lurk' away, lots to lurk at here. Welcome, 1soccermom22. This is my 1st case, got on the day TS body was found---my daughter called that morning, said her BF's former doc was murdered. I found WS quickly & realized it was a legitimate forum, no BS here. I also found a case on here of a family friend who disappeared in the 70s, we all know she was murdered, corrupt LE & citizens involved.

Continued prayers for the Sievers girls---Lord keep them safe.

Thank you for clarifying Pineapple reference, I was starting to think the
schnozberries tasted like schnozberries.

"Wendy Wilson owns Wilson Wellness Center across the hall from the Sievers' practice.

She said she's seen the couples' ups and downs, but said during her last interaction with the couple before Teresa's death, they seemed like they were getting along better than ever.

Wilson told Four in Your Corner's Lisa Greenberg when she saw Mark Sievers at the office days after Teresa's murder inside their Bonita Springs home, you would never think he was mourning the death of his wife.

<modsnip>

:eek:

I am not impressed with Wendy. How exactly did she see the couple's ups and downs? Did MS and TS argue a lot in the hallway? Was Wendy personal friends with them and observed thid during visits to the Siever's home?

MS pulled two guns on her and she did not call LE? How did Wendy know that weapons were delivered to TS's office? Can guns be mailed in Florida? Does not matter, how did she know?

She said that MS was coming to the office at odd hours. What are odd hours? Wendy must have been at her office at odd hours also to have observed what MS was doing with the computers etc. at odd hours. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper