Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not out... This is so much to process, what to answer or what could get misconstrued. Not that I am insinuating such but let's face it this is such a very heated horrific topic.

Wendy, thank you for verifying what most of us here suspected about Mark Sievers. He is dangerous. You aren't afraid of him?

Wendy, in the article it says that you saw MS leaving TS's belongings at the office after her murder. Can you give us any more details? Thank you!
I need to see this article I think things are a little wonky or I am. I will share more if the site owner and Beach think that it is ok to share.

Wendy, thank you for verifying what most of us here suspected about Mark Sievers. He is dangerous. You aren't afraid of him?
Yes but I am more afraid for his children. Basically everyone (that I spoke to or speak to) in our building was afraid of him, still am but I pray to God to keep my family and self safe. I again am way more worried about the girls.

I am not out... This is so much to process, what to answer or what could get misconstrued. Not that I am insinuating such but let's face it this is such a very heated horrific topic.

Take it slowly, Wendy. Your safety is more important than answering our questions. I'm really sorry about your loss of a friend and colleague.

One thing, please. Can you assuage any of our fears about the girls?

ETA Never mind, I just saw your post. I am heartbroken.

Wendy, please answer only what you are comfortable with.....we tend to get caught up in the excitement when we have verified insiders joining us! We only want justice for TS and so appreciate having you here to help us out.

One thing, please. Can you assuage any of our fears about the girls?
IMO... No. I am horrified as I am sure Teresa's family is that the girls are with Mark. I will say more about that at a later date. I will say I do NOT want to be correct!

Yes but I am more afraid for his children. Basically everyone (that I spoke to or speak to) in our building was afraid of him, still am but I pray to God to keep my family and self safe. I again am way more worried about the girls.

Wow, this is madness. How does someone like him operate that way for so long and get away with it? I'm beginning to think he's the real criminal, the true mastermind and mad man- CWW was just a two bit player in Marks games- not slick and sly like good old Mark. I wonder what we are going to learn if CWW decides to rat his 'brother' out?

ETA- I really hope he does- I hope CWW sings like a canary- and QUICK.

Do you get the impression that Mark enjoys scaring other adults... enjoys frightening people? I mean, were people afraid of him before Theresa was murdered? Always?

Wow, this is madness. How does someone like him operate that way for so long and get away with it? I'm beginning to think he's the real criminal, the true mastermind and mad man- CWW was just a two bit player in Marks games- not slick and sly like good old Mark. I wonder what we are going to learn if CWW decides to rat his 'brother' out?

ITA! MS sounds like a freakin psycho! Poor TS.....life with this a$$ must have been absolute hell.

I need to see this article I think things are a little wonky or I am. I will share more if the site owner and Beach think that it is ok to share.

It really depends on what it is. It may be best to wait until after we speak tomorrow. The main issue is we wouldn't want anything exposed here that LE may not want made public. I know you wouldn't either. Until I know what the info is, it would be hard to judge. Hope that makes sense. :)

That would be nice but I am of the mind this has a few other pieces that are to be added to the picture :( and I feel tha LCSO is doing a great job in getting all the pieces together so that Mark can't wiggle out of this. I wish it was sooner than later but I am confident that they have their reasons.

Thank you Wendy- It's good to know you have that kind of confidence in LE.

Really, I am sure they have him bugged- his phone, Possibly his house, his car being tracked and eyes on him at all times- he's not getting away with anything moving forward THAT is for certain.

I've got to get myself to bed! Good night fellow Sleuthers and Wendy- stay safe and thank you again for your candor and insight.

My internet is on the fritz tonight. It has been up and down all night. More down than up.

Lol. That usually happens when a Dexter Morgan post gets deleted by a mod/admin. Lol. Hugs

Just kidding my friend.

If you are an attorney please do your due diligence. Obviously it was bogus or we could not. And we have been involved from the beginning because of partnership in our building, the fact that Teresa and Dr. Wilson were colleagues and friends may have something to do with that. We haven't blood on our hands. Ashame that you down people and ommit all the pertinent information. See my next post it should answer even more questions we have nothing to hide.

WELCOME WENDY I see you just joined! But I suspect you have been reading a long time. (My name is IQuestion, my sign is Virgo, I enjoy walks on the beach and rescue puppies at least once a week, LOL!) Just trying to make you feel comfortable joining us. I've got to get back to reading all the posts because they are hitting the boards faster than I can read them. Again welcome, welcome, welcome...you certainly can sizzle this board, wohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper