Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard Wendy! Like everyone said, your safety is top priority.

:welcome:

IQuestion, I am a Virgo too. LOL :loveyou:

I need to see this article I think things are a little wonky or I am. I will share more if the site owner and Beach think that it is ok to share.
The article is definitely confusing or poorly written.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am not out... This is so much to process, what to answer or what could get misconstrued. Not that I am insinuating such but let's face it this is such a very heated horrific topic.

Welcome, and whatever you do, keep safe.

It is a shame that people are not focusing on the children and hoping that this tragedy ends sometime soon, nobody deserves what happens to her to happen to them.

Look around, there is an entire thread FULL of concern for the children. I haven't read all of your posts (yet) but obviously you felt the need to set the record straight by openly posting here. If I may, please respect that we are allowed to form our own opinions based on what we know so far, which includes the practice closing. There is also an entire thread dedicated to that. Many of us have been here since June 29th and have only been able to form opinions on what information comes in bit by bit. That changes daily as you know. Morning opinions may vary from night opinions lol

Thanks for sharing your side of the story. We all here at WS want the same thing and that is justice for Teresa.

This is something new to me. Pineapples are frequently used in the South representing hospitality. Wicker baskets with floral arrangements are displayed on front doors.

Now when I see these two items am I to know this new meaning of that household? Lol

Amazing what one learns on W/S! :)

Guess I'd better put away my brass pineapple trivet! Like you, I thought it only denoted welcome and hospitality. Here I am thinking that my age (65) gives me wisdom! My children would be happy to know that their Mom is not a senior swinger.

*Why did the swingers have to use OUR innocent symbols? In Hawaii the pineapple means welcome.

Yes but I am more afraid for his children. Basically everyone (that I spoke to or speak to) in our building was afraid of him, still am but I pray to God to keep my family and self safe. I again am way more worried about the girls.

I normally do not jump in and welcome an 'insider' before I follow their posts for a while and see where they're coming from, but you and AmazonRain are tremendous assets here. So are the posters who were patients of Dr. Sievers. So, welcome, thank you, and know that you are appreciated!

I also appreciate the interview you gave. More people who knew how volatile MS is and has been need to speak out. If more people speak out, then maybe the next time DCF wants to remove the children they will investigate the true character of MS. The hearing yesterday certainly went the wrong way.

Again, thank you. Not everyone would have had the courage to speak up and do an on-camera interview!

MOO

Thank you Wendy- It's good to know you have that kind of confidence in LE.

Really, I am sure they have him bugged- his phone, Possibly his house, his car being tracked and eyes on him at all times- he's not getting away with anything moving forward THAT is for certain.

The only MS is getting away with is using Teresa's little daughters. He may think he's slick, but SMS is even slicker! It literally has to be driving him (MS) crazy wondering if and when his two dumb sidekicks are going to rat him out. That is, if one of them hasn't already.

MOO

Wendy, I'm so sorry for your loss. Teresa sounds like an amazing mother, doctor, friend and woman. We need more of her in this world! I share many interests with her and would have loved to have had her in my life.

I'm heartbroken for her girls, family and for friends like you. This world is so evil and terribly unfair at times. Please take good care of yourself and thanks for joining us.

I imagine there are alot of stories to tell about MS once he is arrested. He is a scary man. jmo.

Wendy, welcome to Websleuths! Have you ever seen CWW around TS's office? If so, have you ever spoken to him or saw him interact with MS? What was your impression of him and/or MS and CWW's relationship?

Honestly, I had no clue either and silently removed our pineapple decor welcome-floormat today..

-Nin
BBM: Analytical, smart, resourceful, helpful AND genuinely FUNNY - I think you MUST be an awesome human!:loveyou:

I am not impressed with Wendy. How exactly did she see the couple's ups and downs? Did MS and TS argue a lot in the hallway? Was Wendy personal friends with them and observed thid during visits to the Siever's home?

MS pulled two guns on her and she did not call LE? How did Wendy know that weapons were delivered to TS's office? Can guns be mailed in Florida? Does not matter, how did she know?

She said that MS was coming to the office at odd hours. What are odd hours? Wendy must have been at her office at odd hours also to have observed what MS was doing with the computers etc. at odd hours. MOO

I am sorry to have to post this, but I am not impressed with uninformed criticism. I think we need to consider what we say in these threads before we say it. JMO.

I just want to say I was so grateful to be here when Wendy was posting. All of her posts gave more insight into Mark Sievers- it feels like the picture of him is really rounding out. I am not surprised in the least, but thankful for the confirmation. I would really like to know if people in the medical building were afraid of Mark before or after Theresa's brutal murder. That is the most important light I would like to have shed at this moment.

Wendy,

thank you for posting here and for providing additional information.

Did Mark show up regularly at the office, as far as you can tell? Meaning, would he show up in the mornings and/ or afternoons, and sometimes not at all for days in a row?

Thanks!

-Nin

I am not impressed with Wendy.???? How exactly did she see the couple's ups and downs? Did MS and TS argue a lot in the hallway? Was Wendy personal friends with them and observed thid during visits to the Siever's home?

MS pulled two guns on her and she did not call LE? How did Wendy know that weapons were delivered to TS's office? Can guns be mailed in Florida? Does not matter, how did she know?

She said that MS was coming to the office at odd hours. What are odd hours? Wendy must have been at her office at odd hours also to have observed what MS was doing with the computers etc. at odd hours. MOO
BBM I never got the feeling Wendy did her interview to IMPRESS me, or the public . Interesting the way you posed your "rapid fire questions." Sounds like those might be the kind a defense attorney might ask to discredit a well-meaning person with first hand knowledge??
After all, they were proportionate owners in the same building, had a medical practice right across the hall, had children who played together at one time, and heard Teresa Sievers and MS arguing. She made the effort to become verified because she is worried about the young children. Behavior and interactions she witnessed (chronologically significant) is valid and important.
Ya know SULAMYTH, I was wondering about the "weapons" being delivered to the office...maybe MS orders NINJA-type weapons off the internet.
I was checking out a few items myself:
http://www.budk.com/Martial-Arts-Fan-Self-Defense-Weapon-22405

I understand what you are saying to me and I agree. IMO ��
Hi Wendy, and welcome to Websleuths!

IMO = in my opinion. Also, MOO = my opinion only. BBM = bolded by me.
HTH! (Hope that helps!)

Guys, I have verified Wendy. I am jugging a ton of things right now, including my spotty internet connect. I will soon be opening her own dedicated VI thread. Hold your questions until then because I won't be able to move all of your posts here (has to do with formatting/tech issues). Just don't want you guys to have to repeat yourselves.

Thanks for your patience. Promise to open new thread as soon as I can.

Guys, I have verified Wendy. I am jugging a ton of things right now, including my spotty internet connect. I will soon be opening her own dedicated VI thread. Hold your questions until then because I won't be able to move all of your posts here (has to do with formatting/tech issues). Just don't want you guys to have to repeat yourselves.

Thanks for your patience. Promise to open new thread as soon as I can.
BBM

Your typo "jugging" made me laugh, Beach. :silly: Maybe you wish you had a nice jug of something to sip or chug-a-lug from right about now. You deserve a rest. Thanks for all you do!
:summer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member