Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While visiting my adult son, a CPA in Bonita Springs, he always asks, 'so what's the latest on the TS case'? i told him how MS should be arrested soon because of the document dump and all of the circumstantial evidence. He said 'mom, what evidence exactly do they have - give it to me in bullet form'. With my swirling with all I've read in WS's, all I could really mention was the burner phones, the cryptic talk codes, how their communication stopped at the time of the murder, etc. He said, 'he surely wouldn't get convicted with just that'. Would someone smarter than myself, list some bullets of what evidence do we really know of at this point against MS?

While visiting my adult son, a CPA in Bonita Springs, he always asks, 'so what's the latest on the TS case'? i told him how MS should be arrested soon because of the document dump and all of the circumstantial evidence. He said 'mom, what evidence exactly do they have - give it to me in bullet form'. With my swirling with all I've read in WS's, all I could really mention was the burner phones, the cryptic talk codes, how their communication stopped at the time of the murder, etc. He said, 'he surely wouldn't get convicted with just that'. Would someone smarter than myself, list some bullets of what evidence do we really know of at this point against MS?

I think this is exactly why there is NO arrest!

Could be having a hard time following the money. I wonder if MS paying for CWW wedding was CWW payoff?

The investigation is still on going. As a result, the bullet points have not been made public. We will find out soon enough. I have faith that SMS knows what he's doing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Did MS pay for CWW's most recent wedding? From the article linked below it looks like he paid for the wedding of a different "college friend". Maybe I missed that he paid for both, so would love if someone could clear it up for me. TIA

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...r-teresa-sievers-ep-1248533396-340472221.html

That was for one of Kitty Lifka's sons. I haven't seen anything YET that indicates he paid for CWW's recent wedding to Angie.

Sorry, just signing in today and don't have the link handy but there is a old MSM link where Kitty was interviewed and offers that information herself. I'll dig it up when I have a time. I know it is in the media links thread and probably posted around the time of the raids/ arrests. (Mid-July)

I said the same thing on post #174 of this thread (no clue how to link) but when talking to people outside of WS they all say there is not enough evidence to arrest. Yet. I can only hope that SMS is getting his ducks in a row to make an arrest sooner than later!

That was for one of Kitty Lifka's sons. I haven't seen anything YET that indicates he paid for CWW's recent wedding to Angie.

Sorry, just signing in today and don't have the link handy but there is a old MSM link where Kitty was interviewed and offers that information herself. I'll dig it up when I have a time. I know it is in the media links thread and probably posted around the time of the raids/ arrests. (Mid-July)

Beach, I precisely recall what you stated above. I hope you have been able to rest a bit from all this and that you won the argument with your PC :). Because MS paid for someone else's wedding in the past, it is possible he paid for CWW's wedding, especially under the murderous circumstances, but we do not know if this fact, and it has not been suggested by MSM or SMS to date.

Im sorry. Somehow I thought he paid for CWW. Guess I got that mixed up.

Oh, don't apologize. He very well may have. In fact, I would be shocked if he didn't at least contribute in some way. I just haven't seen the proof yet.

It always seems like the right people have to be arrested and deals made in order to arrest everyone who is responsible. Perhaps we are waiting on JR to be brought into the state. JMO

The investigation is still on going. As a result, the bullet points have not been made public. We will find out soon enough. I have faith that SMS knows what he's doing

I agree, and I think there is much more evidence we haven't seen. Remember how the investigative report said that a few phones were recovered from the raid on CWW's house? I think we'll find out with the next batch of documents that one of them was his burner phone.

Agree, DG!

Also, another insightful poster reminded us a few days ago that the initial doc dump specifically relates to charges filed against CWW.

Also, information/evidence pertinent to the ongoing
investigation was not released.

I agree, and I think there is much more evidence we haven't seen. Remember how the investigative report said that a few phones were recovered from the raid on CWW's house? I think we'll find out with the next batch of documents that one of them was his burner phone.
And evidence recovered from the office computers he tried to dispose of.

:goodpost:

You're spot on. There's a huge difference between knowing someone is guilty and the DA convincing a jury. Casey Anthony is a great example. The DA has to be able to connect the dots and the modern jury expects the trial to run like an episode of CSI and doesn't want to have to think too hard.

MS is somewhat savvy. Let's say LE tracks down the money MS paid CWW for the hit and the bills have both MS and CWW's fingerprints. MS can argue that he just gave his buddy cash for travel expenses to the funeral or that he paid CWW for working on his home security system.

And unfortunately MS has a clean record compared to his friends in MO so LE hasn't been able to arrest him for something trivial. LE has continued to put pressure on him, the dog fiasco, the emergency shelter hearing etc... but it doesn't appear to be rattling MS. SMS's hands are tied until the DA decides they have enough evidence to get a conviction.

:goodpost:

Hopefully CWW picked up MS's burner phone too and traveled home with it.

Wasn't it 8 phones recovered?

Wasn't it 8 phones recovered?

Yep, I just reread it because I couldn't remember for certain. Page 16 says there were 8 cell phones recovered from the search of his residence, only two of which were claimed by him and his wife. The old, "I don't know HOW that got here" story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper