Sievers Sidebar #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, Sheriff Mike Scott has plenty of "tricks up his sleeve." If you recall, he previously said this case had more evidence than he or other LE had ever seen. The public could not understand what was taking so long. It has become clear now with over 29,000 pages and now 1,500 photos in the early releases that LE had their hands full to say the least. No doubt they are withholding evidence against MS based on the "ongoing investigation" exception to the Fla. sunshine laws. Have no fear...Sheriff Scott will NOT allow MS to escape.
Agreed. I believe there is a deliberate strategy in place when everything will unfold in due time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Neighbors of Mark Sievers
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30910739...e-timeline-of-sievers-final-days#.Vo84KvkrKM8
Posted: Jan 07, 2016 2:25 PM EST
Updated: Jan 07, 2016 10:38 PM EST

Neighbors on Jarvis Road say they want Mark Sievers to move out of the area. They say it's like he isn't phased at all by the entire situation saying he rides his bicycle on the street, waving to neighbors and wishing them a happy new year.
Neighbors say Mark Sievers can be spotted in the neighborhood every day.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30910739...e-timeline-of-sievers-final-days#.Vo84KvkrKM8

Neighbors on Jarvis Road say they want Mark Sievers to move out of the area. They say it's like he isn't phased at all by the entire situation saying he rides his bicycle on the street, waving to neighbors and wishing them a happy new year.

From everything we have read, MS has characteristics of a narcissistic sociopath. They feel no remorse or empathy and often blame others for the very situation they cause. It is likely he blames TS for own demise.

If TS was paying into Social Security, which she should have been even if self-employed, her two children would be able to collect survivor benefits based on her work record. The father would collect the benefits on behalf of underage children.

Unless MS the money manager was not paying into Social Security along with not paying the IRS.

If TS was paying into Social Security, which she should have been even if self-employed, her two children would be able to collect survivor benefits based on her work record. The father would collect the benefits on behalf of underage children.

Unless MS the money manager was not paying into Social Security along with not paying the IRS.

Oh I'm sure he took care of social security just like he took care of the life insurance policies...

I don't think I could deal with that smug jerk riding his Schwin through the neighborhood. What a loser.

Does anybody know who picked up Mark, Teresa's mom and the girls from the airport?

From everything we have read, MS has characteristics of a narcissistic sociopath. They feel no remorse or empathy and often blame others for the very situation they cause. It is likely he blames TS for own demise.

Rest assured, River.....MS is a psychopath (& they are always Narcissistic-no exceptions).

Moo

I know where TS hard earned money went now...into that gun collection.

Can you peeps help a gal out? Has it been released whose credit card was used to rent the car JR and CWW took to FL for the murder?

Can you peeps help a gal out? Has it been released whose credit card was used to rent the car JR and CWW took to FL for the murder?

Not that I've seen but I'm very interested in that information as well. My best guess, based on what we have read about CWW's financial status is MS provided a pre-paid debit card for CWW to use for the rental. If that is the case, I wonder if the card number can be tracked to the point of sale? It is just a hunch, but I think that would lead LE directly to MS.

ETA- MS may have given CWW cash to purchase a debit card himself and if so, begs the question, "where did you get they money, CWW"? I just do not think CWW was in any financial position, based on what we have read, the rent back to back rental cars.

I would like to direct this to the legal experts on this thread. LE has to be using each of the suspects against each other. With all the premeditated evidence we know CWW will spend many years behind bars. If CWW knows he will be incarcerated for many years whether he does or does not testify and incriminate MS he will probably take one for the team (no doubt MS is keeping his fingers crossed) allowing his brother from other mother to continue riding his Schwinn around the neighborhood drawing social security on his 2 daughters. My question is....approximately....how much time could CWW negotiate/ save on his sentence to turn on MS? Enough for CWW to tesify or not enough so he just keeps his mouth shut? For the sake of this consideration let's assume charges against CWW are upgraded to 1st degree murder to ultimately help LE persuade CWW to tesify against MS. Again, just approximate.

Looks like CWW to me:

#2740 doc dump 1

Attachments

• CC Payment CWW.jpg
    CC Payment CWW.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 282
Is that for the funeral? The date is 7/13. But I'm surprised he had a credit card I was guessing someone else would have had to rent it for him.
That's the fax date.

Rental dates are below.

It's from the info subpoenaed from Enterprise.

HTH.

ETA, heres another page of same doc for clairty:

#2738 doc dump 1

Attachments

• CC Payment CWW 2.jpg
    CC Payment CWW 2.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 387
Maybe a prepaid credit card was in the envelope mailed to him by CWW? You know, just in case the murder had some associated expenses? I mean most people would not be so stupid. But we have seen some pretty doggone stupid stuff from this crew.

Sure, anything to help out a fellow :websleuther: Bates 2738 and 2740 show the rental was with CCW's Visa card. This was from the first doc dump in mid-Dec.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B717FUtKwdU8bVNjQmhsMXZfRFk

Bates2738.JPG

bates2740.JPG

HTH :seeya:

ETA: Oh, I see legallyblind posted one of the attachments while I was searching also. The first screen shot shows when rented, when returned, that it was his visa. The second is a dupe of legally's pic.

ETA #2- I see that legally has also updated her post to include the one added so nevermind!

That's the fax date.

Rental dates are below.

It's from the info subpoenaed from Enterprise.

HTH.

ETA, heres another page of same doc for clairty:

attachment.php

#2738 doc dump 1
I see the dates now, thanks so much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors