Sievers Sidebar #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Very well said Cruzin and I completely agree.

What though? What is the missing or hidden piece?

I wonder how he is making the mortgage payments? Maybe the bank is getting ready to take the house away. It wouldn't surprise me if he took the girls and headed out of the country. jmo.

In the photo docs, there is one with lots of envelopes of cash with the totals written on them. I did a quick add up and it was almost $40k. That's just the bills in the envelopes. Depending on their monthly mortgage + nominal overhead, it could be a year's worth? I would hope he had the good sense (probably not) to let go the housekeeper, pool cleaner, yard guys.

As for income, he has the girls' social security. Hopefully, they get that because the amount depend greatly on how much her business paid into it.

https://www.ssa.gov/OACT/COLA/familymax.html

TS loved MS, at least at one time, and she was closer to him than anyone else was (except for CWW, apparently). If she could be fooled by him, why not anyone else?

OK. So LS infiltrated the close orbit of Teresa. Regardless of her motives, we can all ascertain LS certainly seemed to have gained Teresa's confidence. We know her assistant was losing her confidence. Perhaps aided by LS. Perhaps aided by MS. Even perhaps both working in conjunction.
However, we have her sister who is pretty much relaying what she has heard. Teresa knows there is a tax issue and MS was a ******up. So why would she believe anything he had to say about someone else. In addition, Teresa does not like doctors who have not had holistic certifications talking about holistic health but yet she is going to jump in both feet with an "energy" worker? Her sister is confirming this is where TS head is at the time of her death. Something is just not adding up. There is a missing piece somewhere.
Hardworking, type A, driven, dedicated, educated doctor who seems to want to get rid of the only person who seems of similarly ilk in her office. Confronting this women even. Yet her life is financially falling apart and she throws her lot in with someone who is not educated at all in holistic medicine when normally she is not appreciate of people who have earned their doctorate speaking of these things.
I am not sure what I am getting at but LS seems to have some hold over the normal Mode of Operation that Teresa seemed governed by to the point where her casual conversations are more focused on a silly need to get a hard working office worker out of the way as opposed to getting a man who was really screwing her business up off her payroll. No matter what SH had done, it could not even come close to a tax bill of 30k. Yet all her friends are mentioning her issues with the assistant. Did no one in her inner circle even questions this bizarre "East meets West" development with a woman with no real education? I dunno. I just feel like there is something just hidden there that we don't know yet which would tie together why her life was going in the direction it was.

Jumping off your post here:

I am pretty much a traditionalist when it comes to medicine, however I have discovered several alternative therapies that have helped me personally. When I listened to LS's interviews and videos, all I could think of was a con. Perhaps it was the forceful nature of her speech or her claim to be something I doubt she was.

IMO she wanted a partnership with TS to give herself credibility by association. I believe she worked on TS and imposed doubt about SH's value to the practice and her loyalty to TS "brand". This is what some ppl do to make themselves indispensable. IMO she fed TS's ego and gave her positive strokes, which TS may have been lacking both personally and professionally. TS may have thought that by signing with a PR firm, doing conferences and TV work, that she could make up the financial deficits. Speaker fees can be lucrative if your message is sought after by people desperate to feel better by any means necessary and the more naturalistic the better IMO.

IMO TS faced an uphill battle within the traditional science based medical community to get them to listen and open up to the more non traditional methods of treating patients. Traditional medicine based Physicians are coming around, but very very slowly and IMO most of them would actually LOL at LS and totally not taken her seriously. I regret that TS may have felt she needed LS to further her message, unless there was some financial benefit that LS offered.

Under the "right" guidance, IMO TS could have made inroads within the medical community. After watching her presentations on video, one couldn't help but be enthused by some of what she said. Honing in and perfecting her message, incorporating traditional medical science into homeopathic medicine and backing up her findings with studies and peer reviewed research, she would have been a very compelling speaker. IMOO

ETA: I am just so sorry she never had the opportunity to do so. Such a tragic loss for all.

Question: How long can the life insurance companies hold off on paying MS and other beneficiaries of her policies? MS has not been charged with any crime, although LE has implied he remains a POI.

Translation: You might want to try (1) medical alternatives that might work even for a Vulcan, or (2) magic, if you're the kind of person who will respond emotionally to magic in a way that will actually release physical chemicals that will help you heal.

No disrespect meant to those for whom magic works. Personally I'm stuck with door #1, but if you can use magic too you have twice the chance of healing.

Hm. This info comes from a reputable source. You may wish to click on the link.

Jumping off your post here:

I am pretty much a traditionalist when it comes to medicine, however I have discovered several alternative therapies that have helped me personally. When I listened to LS's interviews and videos, all I could think of was a con. Perhaps it was the forceful nature of her speech or her claim to be something I doubt she was.

IMO she wanted a partnership with TS to give herself credibility by association. I believe she worked on TS and imposed doubt about SH's value to the practice and her loyalty to TS "brand". This is what some ppl do to make themselves indispensable. IMO she fed TS's ego and gave her positive strokes, which TS may have been lacking both personally and professionally. TS may have thought that by signing with a PR firm, doing conferences and TV work, that she could make up the financial deficits. Speaker fees can be lucrative if your message is sought after by people desperate to feel better by any means necessary and the more naturalistic the better IMO.

IMO TS faced an uphill battle within the traditional science based medical community to get them to listen and open up to the more non traditional methods of treating patients. Traditional medicine based Physicians are coming around, but very very slowly and IMO most of them would actually LOL at LS and totally not taken her seriously. I regret that TS may have felt she needed LS to further her message, unless there was some financial benefit that LS offered.

Under the "right" guidance, IMO TS could have made inroads within the medical community. After watching her presentations on video, one couldn't help but be enthused by some of what she said. Honing in and perfecting her message, incorporating traditional medical science into homeopathic medicine and backing up her findings with studies and peer reviewed research, she would have been a very compelling speaker. IMOO

ETA: I am just so sorry she never had the opportunity to do so. Such a tragic loss for all.

Thank you for your response. I edited my original because I think it came across I felt alternative methods were a con job. I do not feel that way. Like you, listening to LS makes me think she is an obvious con job. And perhaps you are right in that she stroked TS's ego. Like you, I think if she had LS as her "East" then a lot of doctors would not have taken this as seriously as she probably wanted it to be taken. With the right "East" partner I think the route she was going could have helped turned her around. It is a shame we will never know.

I was just listening to the 1st AL interview. I guess I am bothered a bit by it. I know Teresa was no saint. I know she has a lot of very avid fans and friends here so this may not be a popular take. However, listening to AL talk smack about Teresa's assistant was just off putting. I found the fact that Teresa had to "confront" her about finding a new job (when she knew from emails the lady was already looking) and how her negative vibe was bringing the energy down in Teresa's office just mean spirited. From the opinions we hear about Teresa this just seems very odd. It bothers me that in the face of everything that was going down in Teresa's life she chooses to determine it was her hard working assistant who was bringing "energy" down in her office. For me, it shows Teresa was not really reading the lay of the land very well in her life. She literally had people sucking her dry and this is what she chose to focus on? The fact AL and LS had no clue that MS might have reason to kill his wife tells me how clueless these "intuitive energy focused" people were. Both of them were pointing towards the assistant. Part of me wonders if this was assisted by Mark or was Teresa badmouthing her so much that it was where they mentally went when wondering who would kill her. Regardless, I feel bad for this woman who seemed to be maligned but people who neither had her work ethic nor her discretion. These are the people that TS was aligning herself with at the end, and I think it speaks to how off the rails her life was moving.

TS was in a corner surrounded by manipulation and was sucked into a whole new world. I feel for all the family and friends that are maybe feeling that they really did not know her at all. We all would like to have a chance to do something over again but often times what is done is done. I believe TS would be the one home schooling or at least picking those girls up everyday and raising her family if she could have changed this outcome. I know there is more to be disclosed, and I hope the family is prepared for what was kept from them should that be the case. So very much betrayal and so many lives torn apart, and for what, $$$$$$.

TS loved MS, at least at one time, and she was closer to him than anyone else was (except for CWW, apparently). If she could be fooled by him, why not anyone else?

ITA. I can see how TS and/or LS viewed MS as more of an annoyance and dismissing any red flags indicating he was a potential threat. Mr. Forgetful is easy to write off as 'not too bright' and lazy, someone TS put up with. Being perceived this way most definitely lulled TS into a false sense of security, for example, if MS can't even get out of bed some days without her help, who would have guessed that he was planning to brutally murder TS? Isn't it interesting how CWW also claimed to suffer from memory loss due to a head injury? Ya. Right. So convenient. Monkey see, monkey do. Setting the stage well in advance to claim "I don't remember" when it serves them, a la Jodi Arias.:moo:

Question: How long can the life insurance companies hold off on paying MS and other beneficiaries of her policies? MS has not been charged with any crime, although LE has implied he remains a POI.

Worst comes to worst, they can "interplead" the $$$ (deposit it with the court clerk) and a judge will order for it to be held until the situation is more clear.

Pretty interesting how one can tell someone's demeanor just from their body-languange.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

People in management take classes on that exact issue. My hubby was in mgt. One of the things they learned was to have your chair higher when having employees, etc in your office. It gives you the power position. All kinds of things they were taught that he and I both found repulsive.

I imagine you can look online so you can counter any of these measures used on you

True that some would be (or were or still are) fooled by him. But, for some people it's so much easier to see that something's not right when you're outside of the charade and manipulation. I think some of those people will come out publicly if and after MS is arrested.

I am wondering about payments for Social Security, unemployment, and workmen's comp.

Since I am going off of hubby's info and have no personal knowledge and am not going to search for it, I believe all of those deductions are considered TRUST funds. Perhaps it is only social security.

Anyway, did he pay those? If not, he can surely go to prison for that.

O/t regarding massage therapy.

I have retired to a foreign country. After searching, we are here where well to do people come and get massages. I know for a fact that those offering them have zero training and this is in resorts that may cost thousands of dollars a night.

In other places we looked such as Mexico, massages with all kinds of things are offrered.

I wonder what kind of training those people have.

If you go somewhere for a massage even in the US, I would ask what kind of training the people receive

Teresa did things "on the cheap" in her office imo. No "real nurse'..her husband as office manager etc. You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Let me get this straight.. she had a cook, tutor, and private workout person. Mark worked at the office yet he was supposed to also clean the pool, run the errands, clean the house, etc? Charity begins at home. Give up your work with homeless pregnant teens and pick up a task at your house. Look, i think MS was a creep and hired his friends to kill his wife. That being said, she was a doctor not a queen.. they had pretty much an all cash business which is lucrative for tax purposes.. as in money can be hidden.. and the division of labor was unequal at best. She drove a Mercedes, right? He didnt. His ego was chipped away a bit at a time..maybe.

He was probably as unhappy as she was. He didnt want to be mr. mom. My guess is living with teresa and working for her was not a cake walk. MAYBE LS KNEW TERESA WAS ROUGH ON MARK.. MAYBE THAT IS WHY LENKA SEEMS SYMPATHETIC" TO HIM.. OR MAYBE THEY ALL WERE SWINGING TOGETHER..

I always thought ts and ls were "lovers" and ms and ls were "lovers"...

They should fry MS if he had TS killed. but, imo, there was enough blame to go around for the failed marriage.

Anything I write is just my opinion.

Teresa did things "on the cheap" in her office imo. No "real nurse'..her husband as office manager etc. You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Let me get this straight.. she had a cook, tutor, and private workout person. Mark worked at the office yet he was supposed to also clean the pool, run the errands, clean the house, etc? Charity begins at home. Give up your work with homeless pregnant teens and pick up a task at your house. Look, i think MS was a creep and hired his friends to kill his wife. That being said, she was a doctor not a queen.. they had pretty much an all cash business which is lucrative for tax purposes.. as in money can be hidden.. and the division of labor was unequal at best. She drove a Mercedes, right? He didnt. His ego was chipped away a bit at a time..maybe.

He was probably as unhappy as she was. He didnt want to be mr. mom. My guess is living with teresa and working for her was not a cake walk. MAYBE LS KNEW TERESA WAS ROUGH ON MARK.. MAYBE THAT IS WHY LENKA SEEMS SYMPATHETIC" TO HIM.. OR MAYBE THEY ALL WERE SWINGING TOGETHER..

I always thought ts and ls were "lovers" and ms and ls were "lovers"...

They should fry MS if he had TS killed. but, imo, there was enough blame to go around for the failed marriage.

Anything I write is just my opinion.

If he only had to clean the pool, run errands, and do house chores I'd say he had it made in the shade. TS was also a mother and did these things too never forget that.​

If he only had to clean the pool, run errands, and do house chores I'd say he had it made in the shade. TS was also a mother and did these things too never forget that.

He also worked for her in the office as the manager. All of this reminds me of an old saying ..

A man marries a woman hoping she will never change. A woman marries a man hoping she can change him. Inevitably, they are both disappointed.

ANYTHING I WRITE IS JUST MY OPINION.

Small trailer could be tools and they're playing with the motorcycle ? Or maybe he sold it to someone in NM and the guy drove out to pick it up. DH did that with a bike, went to check it out and bring it home, and while there, the two bonded and had a great time for hours, talking 'bout bike stuff.

Yep...the two are out in the driveway and the "other" guy is riding the motorcycle down Jarvis...hope it's the beginning of cash flow probs! We'll see if the grass starts getting long ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member