Sievers Sidebar #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irishchook, I remember seeing the pics and couldn't figure out the jist of it cause it seemed so foreign to me at the time. Now that I know it is possible evidence...

The denim and pry bar could be red herrings and when I saw the areal photos that showed the vacant lots and the close proximity to the crime scene, I had a feeling that vacant lot may be more than just a vacant lot as pertaining to the case.
LE may have foot prints and or tire tracks from the lot and I'm willing to bet those found items are part of the case.
Wouldn't it be something if there was a used toothpick in that there vacant lot or denim pocket.
Yes, I thought the same thing. The vacant lot may have been their way to Jarvis. Since this happened in June, there are a lot of vacant homes. So the house behind the vacant lot may have been empty. How would they know that? Mark, of course.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes, I thought the same thing. The vacant lot may have been their way to Jarvis. Since this happened in June, there are a lot of vacant homes. So the house behind the vacant lot may have been empty. How would they know that? Mark, of course.

Was thinking the same thing last night. Looking at google maps photos which just happen to be taken on recycling day...out of curiosity I was looking to see which home didn't have a blue bin out by the street..and wondering who the snow birds were on the street. I'm sure LE has this all figured out already.

Those items are closely associated with JR. Since the discovery so far is only for CWW's case, the prosecution isn't going to give out any information they have about JR's case than absolutely necessary.

I would assume there is blood on those overalls and it has come back to Teresa Sievers. If so, we will see more about this when JR is arrested/indicted in FL... when he gets there. Same goes for the pry bar to a lesser degree.

The jumpsuit found in MO can be tied directly to JR.

But the pry bar and denim overalls found in TS's neighborhood wouldn't necessarily be linked just to JR...

This vacant property -yes it is a separate lot- is fenced in (very low fence) with the first house on Allen Street. It is very dark there at night as opposed to the well lit Sievers house (street lantern, house lights) It borders with a partial North end corner of the Sievers fence. South of that lot are 2 other properties, that border along the Sievers fence to the East side:

attachment.php

http://www.propertyshark.com/mason/Property/56885202/27025-Allen-St-Bonita-Springs-FL-34135/

attachment.php

http://www.leepa.org

Attachments

• vacant lot1.jpg
    vacant lot1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 342
  • vacant lot2.jpg
    vacant lot2.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 343
I thought about that and wondered what all assets were named in the trust or even if they were specified. I don't know trust laws if they can just state any and all assets or similar. And so if he is the trustee, I would think that TS's family could bring legal action to have him removed as trustee and maybe the court would appoint a separate neutral third party to administer the trust on behalf of the girls. You would think the law would have some provision (like the Slayer statute that al66pine has just brought to our attention) that would pertain to trustees as beneficiaries.

I think he had to be charged with a crime first.
Jmo

Since we are talking about that lot and the next property to the South again bordering part of the North East corner of the Sievers Fence (SF) and almost half of the East SF, I'd like to share some additional thoughts regarding the general timeline of that Sunday, June 28th, based on the investigative/ preliminary report and the evidence presented in the docs.

Investigative report (IR)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8dFlwNUx5eExhZ2s/view?usp=sharing

As we already know, the house security system was disarmed at 6:09am on Sunday morning utilizing the same code previously being provided to BS.

According to the Garmin GPS system located in the vehicle CWW and JR traveled with to Florida (white Hyundai Elantra; GPS was later found in silver Hyundai Elantra, the car CWW and AW drove with on their second trip to Florida for the funeral) a quick search was generated at 6:17am for BONITA BEACH. (page 25 of IR)

The quick search was conducted in the vicinity of WEST TERRY STREET, while the IR points out that the incident location is off of WEST TERRY STREET.

WEST TERRY STREET merges into EAST TERRY STREET, once you pass OLD US 41:

attachment.php

https://www.google.com/maps

The driving distance between 27033 Jarvis Rd. and the East end of WEST TERRY is app. 2 minutes. The distance between the West end of WEST TERRY and the Sievers house is about 6 minutes. So, in order to conduct a quick search on the GPS at 6:17am (IR), the vehicle would have had to already be off of WEST TERRY. Between turning the alarm system off at 6:09am and arriving on WEST TERRY, we are looking at a travel time of app. between 2 and 6 minutes.
From disarming the alarm to conducting the quick search we have a time frame from 8 minutes (6:09 to 6:17). Deducting 2-6 minutes travel time to WEST TERRY and another 1 or 2 minutes to get off WEST TERRY, there are app. 4 to 1 minutes left to actually be in the house on Jarvis rd.

Considering that neither CWW or JR knew, when BS will likely arrive on Jarvis Road to take care of the pets, it is improbable one would have risked an encounter by staying in the house and the other would travel around the area. Eventually both individuals were be spotted at the Fort Myers Walmart that morning between the hours of 11:06am and 12:04pm.
Also BS arms the system in AWAY mode at around 8:01am after tending to the animals and would return again at 4:13pm that afrenoon. For some reason the animals did not trip the alarm, even though the inside motion detectors had been activated. In AWAY mode, the perimeter and motion detectors inside are activated, as opposed to STAY mode, where only the perimeter is armed.

As a side note, the alarm system can bypass any unsecured areas in the house (for example open windows, sliding doors etc.), which has to be confirmed manually on the alarm operation pad according to the manufacturer.

At 9:28am a route was created from withing Bonita Springs to Bonita Beach. Here is a map showing WEST TERRY in relation to Jarvis Rd (right blue triangle), BONITA BEACH PUBLIC PARK (access # 1), blue triangle. The blue triangle located in the middle of the map is a possible place of interest:

attachment.php

We are looking at a time-fame from app. 6:17am and 9:29am. Where were CWW and JR? We know they were not at the house at Jarvis due to the security system being engaged including the inside motion detectors. If we were to speculate CWW may have tempered with the system, there was just not enough time doing so that early Sunday morning.

Driving along WEST TERRY, there is only one restaurant, that opens at 6am in the morning. I am wondering at this point, if our duo went to have breakfast at IHOP! They went to WALMART later, were caught on camera etc.. were video taped during several stops on the way to Florida/back to Missouri. They did not try to really stay under the radar. Why not have breakfast?

This particular IHOP is very busy (even in summer) and the parking lot is an inconspicuous place for taking a longer nap. Also, right next by is an additional more secluded parking area (row of trees), that serves as employee parking/ extra parking place for the adjacent 2 restaurants:

attachment.php

According to the IR, after moving inside the Bonita Springs area, they were both finally spotted at 11:06am until 12:04am the Six Mile Cypress Wallmart in Fort Myers.

While the breakfast scenario is possible and may be probable to some and others not - I am sure LE knows-, the point of the discussion is the rather very short time, someone spent inside the house to disarm the security system.

Also, I am almost sure one was driving, one was inside the home. Then quick pickup and off they go. There may have been some communication going on this regarding ("ready for pickup")between CWW and JR.

Since CWW seems to be the technical guy, it is possible he was the one entering and disarming the alarm. He would have had to have a key in order not to trip the alarm. Also, he would not engage with the dogs at that time, because there is a second door in the utility room keeping them away:

attachment.php

We were talking about the lot bordering the Sievers fence to the East and I agree, this is a possible entry point. The question is, when did they enter the house once BS had stopped by for the last time to feed the pets and wasn't able to arm the alarm/ had difficulties/ was advised by MS to leave it off? They would need light to prep and stage the house according to their plan.

At 12:04pm CWW and JR were recorded as leaving Walmart in Fort Myers. The GPS shows that at 12:04 a search was conducted for 'Lee County Rest Area'. Then there are searches for Boca Grande, Sanibel and Fort Myers (IR). At 6:54pm there is a quick search for Fort Myers Beach. Then there are no searches anymore until they leave back for Missouri.

Was it dark, when they returned to Bonita Springs that early night? Sunrise that day was around 6:37am (Ft Myers) that morning, sunset was around 8:25pm that night (Ft Myers):

http://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/fort-myers?month=6&year=2015

There is a street lantern in front of the Sievers house lighting up the entire area quite well including the driveway. The house may have a time clock turning the light on and off in absence of the residents. The "empty lot" bordering the North/Eastern corner of the Sievers Fence would be a good point of entry. However, there are dogs in the area including the Sievers digs, that may make noise. That may or may not have been a risk, CWW and JR were ready to take.

Then we have a broken garage side door lock and a possibly being tempered with additional door lock (pool access door from inside guest bathroom) and the fact, that the alarm was set in AWAY mode, which makes zero sense to me. So, let's recap, CWW and JR are taking all the time in the world, then returning to Bonita Springs close to dark to enter the house, prep the crime scene etc.? I am wondering at this point, if they had additional help from a third local party? That helper could have staged the garage side door, secured the dogs, tranquilize them etc.. That way CWW and JR would have had easy access, no (Sievers) dogs would bark etc..

As it was suggested by Scout, it is very possible the door remained shut, when pried due to an engaged dead bolt. Why? It was important, that the door would stay shut, so it was not spotted too early? This was all planned well in advance. The key was provided (how many? to who?). The house was staged.

Where did they park? At the dog park? Side-street? Were they both inside the house killing TS? Who was the lookout then? Was one inside, the other outside? The lookout would not only make sure to spot anyone in time, but also report noise coming form inside the house. So again, with lookout there may have been phone communication/ texting going on and possibly been transferred to a cell tower.

-Nin

Attachments

• Bonita Beach Route IHOP location aerial.png
    Bonita Beach Route IHOP location aerial.png
    518.1 KB · Views: 340
  • Crime Scene FINAL TICKET A.jpg
    Crime Scene FINAL TICKET A.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 326
Since we are in a lull of doc dumps ..I was going through my notes and timelines.

I believe it was on July 14th or 15th LE got a 60 day trap and trace for Marks phone. From *reading into* Skinners posts.. about how mark called him after posting here at Websleuths....

...makes me think Mark read(s) at WS ??? : thinking: that Tricia interviewed the sheriff on September 9th may have been very timely, strategic and within the 60 day period for some reason.

Here is the link for that interview which was an excellent interview and many felt he was talking to the perpetrator and his answers.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12046632

Here is blogtalk link to listen to interview http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...ievers?AID=CJSource&utm_source=CJ&PID=6146961

And here is transcript of interview

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12058716 is the transcript by KateB :blowkiss: :tyou:

I thought about that and wondered what all assets were named in the trust or even if they were specified. I don't know trust laws [1] if they can just state any and all assets or similar. And so if [2] he is the trustee, I would think that TS's family could bring legal action to have himremoved as trustee and maybe the court would appoint a separate neutral third party to administer the trust on behalf of the girls. You would think the law would have some provision (like the Slayer statute that al66pine has just brought to our attention) that would pertain to trustees as beneficiaries.

^bbm
[1]
Q:"...trust laws if they can just state any and all assets or similar..." ???
A: Doubtful.

Ex: Jane Doe. After establishing the trust w atty drafting the tr. docs, and Jane (notary, & possibly others) signing tr docs, Jane (& atty) must take steps to change prop ownership from Jane Doe (as the sole owner) to her trust.
Ex: she would complete forms at FNBk & gives the bank a copy of the trust doc, or certain pages, so bank changes registration of a/c to something like -
"Jane Doe, trustee of Jane Doe Revocable Trust under agreement dated Feb 01, 2009" and begins issuing the monthly or quarterly statements, and 1099-Int. forms showing that ^ instead of just "Jane Doe."
For real estate, typically the atty drafts a deed for Jane to sign (to change ownership from her to tr.) have notarized, etc and for recording in the county where the real est is located.

If she/they fail to take approp steps to change ownership of prop that is titled or registered, no props will be 'in the trust,' so then prop only she owned, would, on her death, be transferred thru probate court, either by Jane's will, if she had a will the ct finds to be valid, or if not, then by intestacy laws of that state. So, likely, delays in prop. going to intended beneficiaries, info is publicly available, plus other disadvantages of probate.

Some (not all) trusts have a 'Schedule' or list of propert(y/ies)to be included in the trust.
For Jane Doe, the list attached as a page of her trust agreement doc might look ~ like this:
"Schedule A
- Property w residence in Lee County, FL, known as 123 Main St, Anytown, FL
- 2010 Mercedes Model ### auto, VIN 1M8GDM9AKP042788.
- a/c # 12345678 at First National Bank of Anytown, FL
- a/c # 2345678 at Second National Bank of Anytown, FL.
"

The ^ list alone does not transfer ownership of ^ prop(s) from Jane to her trust (AFAIK).

But a Schedule does not have to be made (like ^).
The important thing is - after establishing the trust, like ^, Jane & atty change ownership for specific props, so they are included in her trust. And if 1 yr or 10 yrs later, Jane wants a newly acquired prop to be part of her trust, she has the new prop registered or titled in the name of the trust, like ^.
All in my exp and imo.

[2]
"...he [Mark] is the trustee, I would think that TS's family could bring legal action to have him removed as trustee and maybe the court would appoint a separate neutral third party to administer the trust on behalf of the girls." bbm

IDK. Has doc dump included a copy of the trust doc? Anyone? IDNR seeing it.
What are the trust agreement terms re trustee's qualifications & service? Language I've seen in other trusts provides for trustee removal when trustee is unable or unwilling to serve. Then a successor trustee, likely/usually specified in trust doc, begins serving.

Seems unlikely that Mark will acknowledge unwillingness or inability. What constitutes a trustee's "inability to serve"? IDK. Seems a court may have power to remove a trustee, even if tr doc itself does not specify a certain condition as a basis for removal.
If a trustee is arrested and in jail, would that disqualify him as 'unable' at least temporarily?

The question is in my mind - what proof would civil court need, short of a murder conviction, to remove a trustee on basis of 'inability?' IDK.

Since we are talking about that lot and the next property to the South again bordering part of the North East corner of the Sievers Fence (SF) and almost half of the East SF, I'd like to share some additional thoughts regarding the general timeline of that Sunday, June 28th, based on the investigative/ preliminary report and the evidence presented in the docs.

Investigative report (IR)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8dFlwNUx5eExhZ2s/view?usp=sharing

As we already know, the house security system was disarmed at 6:09am on Sunday morning utilizing the same code previously being provided to BS.

According to the Garmin GPS system located in the vehicle CWW and JR traveled with to Florida (white Hyundai Elantra; GPS was later found in silver Hyundai Elantra, the car CWW and AW drove with on their second trip to Florida for the funeral) a quick search was generated at 6:17am for BONITA BEACH. (page 25 of IR)

The quick search was conducted in the vicinity of WEST TERRY STREET, while the IR points out that the incident location is off of WEST TERRY STREET.

WEST TERRY STREET merges into EAST TERRY STREET, once you pass OLD US 41:

attachment.php

https://www.google.com/maps

The driving distance between 27033 Jarvis Rd. and the East end of WEST TERRY is app. 2 minutes. The distance between the West end of WEST TERRY and the Sievers house is about 6 minutes. So, in order to conduct a quick search on the GPS at 6:17am (IR), the vehicle would have had to already be off of WEST TERRY. Between turning the alarm system off at 6:09am and arriving on WEST TERRY, we are looking at a travel time of app. between 2 and 6 minutes.
From disarming the alarm to conducting the quick search we have a time frame from 8 minutes (6:09 to 6:17). Deducting 2-6 minutes travel time to WEST TERRY and another 1 or 2 minutes to get off WEST TERRY, there are app. 4 to 1 minutes left to actually be in the house on Jarvis rd.

Considering that neither CWW or JR knew, when BS will likely arrive on Jarvis Road to take care of the pets, it is improbable one would have risked an encounter by staying in the house and the other would travel around the area. Eventually both individuals were be spotted at the Fort Myers Walmart that morning between the hours of 11:06am and 12:04pm.
Also BS arms the system in AWAY mode at around 8:01am after tending to the animals and would return again at 4:13pm that afrenoon. For some reason the animals did not trip the alarm, even though the inside motion detectors had been activated. In AWAY mode, the perimeter and motion detectors inside are activated, as opposed to STAY mode, where only the perimeter is armed.

As a side note, the alarm system can bypass any unsecured areas in the house (for example open windows, sliding doors etc.), which has to be confirmed manually on the alarm operation pad according to the manufacturer.

At 9:28am a route was created from withing Bonita Springs to Bonita Beach. Here is a map showing WEST TERRY in relation to Jarvis Rd (right blue triangle), BONITA BEACH PUBLIC PARK (access # 1), blue triangle. The blue triangle located in the middle of the map is a possible place of interest:

attachment.php

We are looking at a time-fame from app. 6:17am and 9:29am. Where were CWW and JR? We know they were not at the house at Jarvis due to the security system being engaged including the inside motion detectors. If we were to speculate CWW may have tempered with the system, there was just not enough time doing so that early Sunday morning.

Driving along WEST TERRY, there is only one restaurant, that opens at 6am in the morning. I am wondering at this point, if our duo went to have breakfast at IHOP! They went to WALMART later, were caught on camera etc.. were video taped during several stops on the way to Florida/back to Missouri. They did not try to really stay under the radar. Why not have breakfast?

This particular IHOP is very busy (even in summer) and the parking lot is an inconspicuous place for taking a longer nap. Also, right next by is an additional more secluded parking area (row of trees), that serves as employee parking/ extra parking place for the adjacent 2 restaurants:

attachment.php

According to the IR, after moving inside the Bonita Springs area, they were both finally spotted at 11:06am until 12:04am the Six Mile Cypress Wallmart in Fort Myers.

While the breakfast scenario is possible and may be probable to some and others not - I am sure LE knows-, the point of the discussion is the rather very short time, someone spent inside the house to disarm the security system.

Also, I am almost sure one was driving, one was inside the home. Then quick pickup and off they go. There may have been some communication going on this regarding ("ready for pickup")between CWW and JR.

Since CWW seems to be the technical guy, it is possible he was the one entering and disarming the alarm. He would have had to have a key in order not to trip the alarm. Also, he would not engage with the dogs at that time, because there is a second door in the utility room keeping them away:

attachment.php

We were talking about the lot bordering the Sievers fence to the East and I agree, this is a possible entry point. The question is, when did they enter the house once BS had stopped by for the last time to feed the pets and wasn't able to arm the alarm/ had difficulties/ was advised by MS to leave it off? They would need light to prep and stage the house according to their plan.

At 12:04pm CWW and JR were recorded as leaving Walmart in Fort Myers. The GPS shows that at 12:04 a search was conducted for 'Lee County Rest Area'. Then there are searches for Boca Grande, Sanibel and Fort Myers (IR). At 6:54pm there is a quick search for Fort Myers Beach. Then there are no searches anymore until they leave back for Missouri.

Was it dark, when they returned to Bonita Springs that early night? Sunrise that day was around 6:37am (Ft Myers) that morning, sunset was around 8:25pm that night (Ft Myers):

http://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/fort-myers?month=6&year=2015

There is a street lantern in front of the Sievers house lighting up the entire area quite well including the driveway. The house may have a time clock turning the light on and off in absence of the residents. The "empty lot" bordering the North/Eastern corner of the Sievers Fence would be a good point of entry. However, there are dogs in the area including the Sievers digs, that may make noise. That may or may not have been a risk, CWW and JR were ready to take.

Then we have a broken garage side door lock and a possibly being tempered with additional door lock (pool access door from inside guest bathroom) and the fact, that the alarm was set in AWAY mode, which makes zero sense to me. So, let's recap, CWW and JR are taking all the time in the world, then returning to Bonita Springs close to dark to enter the house, prep the crime scene etc.? I am wondering at this point, if they had additional help from a third local party? That helper could have staged the garage side door, secured the dogs, tranquilize them etc.. That way CWW and JR would have had easy access, no (Sievers) dogs would bark etc..

As it was suggested by Scout, it is very possible the door remained shut, when pried due to an engaged dead bolt. Why? It was important, that the door would stay shut, so it was not spotted too early? This was all planned well in advance. The key was provided (how many? to who?). The house was staged.

Where did they park? At the dog park? Side-street? Were they both inside the house killing TS? Who was the lookout then? Was one inside, the other outside? The lookout would not only make sure to spot anyone in time, but also report noise coming form inside the house. So again, with lookout there may have been phone communication/ texting going on and possibly been transferred to a cell tower.

-Nin

So why did they enter early Sunday morning and disarmed the alarm at 6:09am? Just to confuse BS not knowing how smart she may be or not knowing she may ask someone else for help or have her friend with her, who may be smarter? I have doubts they even planned the alarm would be eventually left off.

Remember MS had to call the "alarm guy", that wasn't planned IMO. Look at this, this may be the entire reason they (one of them) entered that morning:

2 ALARM PADS. Same system or 2 partition systems? One with main door as entrance, one with garage/ utility door as entrance? The entrance is important when arming the alarm and exiting. Exit has to be a main door according to manufacturer:

A1, ?
attachment.php

A2, Utility room
attachment.php

Did CWW just bypass a partition or a particular area that morning to create easy access for later, not anticipating the alarm would be off? Or for someone else?

Where is pad A1 located?

-Nin

Attachments

• alarm 1.png
    alarm 1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 294
  • alarm 2.png
    alarm 2.png
    987.3 KB · Views: 298
.. on top of the dryer, some cap. The pouches have some trace of liquid remaining inside.. Spot on the floor..Tempered small amount of food?? The dogs are hungry early in the morning. Have they been tranquilized. It may take some time to work. Is that why they entered shortly before BS, that would explain the tight time-frame:

Bates # 29338ff

attachment.php

attachment.php

Spot:
attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• 3 pouches on dryer Bates number 29338 ff.png
    3 pouches on dryer Bates number 29338 ff.png
    465.5 KB · Views: 290
  • 3 pouches on dryer Bates.png
    3 pouches on dryer Bates.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 280
  • 3 pouches on dryer and spots on floor utility room bates 29607.png
    3 pouches on dryer and spots on floor utility room bates 29607.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 292
Has anyone discussed the pry bar and denim overalls found 2 doors down from TS' home?

Jan 10, 2016
I'm looking for the file to post - I saw the pics I reference about 3 am and didn't save what I found.
In addition to the unknown house are a pair of jeans, shirt in the yard, a screw driver and pry bar on the ground in the yard.

01012016_0025, ps 3 through 14

Where is this house? I assume near the Sievers, maybe it shares a back fence? I figured it must be close by and police found it while searching the neighborhoods for access.

Jan 10, 2016
Unrelated, all cleared. Second house South of TS.

-Nin

So why did they enter early Sunday morning and disarmed the alarm at 6:09am? Just to confuse BS not knowing how smart she may be or not knowing she may ask someone else for help or have her friend with her, who may be smarter? I have doubts they even planned the alarm would be eventually left off.

Remember MS had to call the "alarm guy", that wasn't planned IMO. Look at this, this may be the entire reason they (one of them) entered that morning:

2 ALARM PADS. Same system or 2 partition systems? One with main door as entrance, one with garage/ utility door as entrance? The entrance is important when arming the alarm and exiting. Exit has to be a main door according to manufacturer:

A1, ?
attachment.php

A2, Utility room
attachment.php

Did CWW just bypass a partition or a particular area that morning to create easy access for later, not anticipating the alarm would be off? Or for someone else?

Where is pad A1 located?

-Nin

I think the one you've labeled A1 is just one that they hooked up to the Sievers's keypad to download its data.

U are beyond brilliant Nin. Blown away by your sleuthung mind.

Why would they risk going in at 6:09am...this has always bothered me. Maybe MS left cash for them in the house. From May to the end of June is a long time for cash strapped CWW and JR to hold onto those 100 dollar bills.

Why would they risk going in at 6:09am...this has always bothered me. Maybe MS left cash for them in the house. From May to the end of June is a long time for cash strapped CWW and JR to hold onto those 100 dollar bills.

To give JR a trial run? A quick layout of the house, deciding where to hide :dunno:

Can someone refresh my memory. Wasn't there a text or a reference stating that something was unlocked such as a deck box or something? my memory is fuzzy but everyone else here seems to have great additions to my fuzziness lol. At the time I read that I was thinking they were talking about something being unlocked(postal reference ?) and I had thought it had to do with something in Missouri originally at his condo.

But when I saw the photographs... of the deck box on the lanai ... with the screen door propped open... I was thinking perhaps something was left in there?

And yes ...we have seen hundred dollar bills in those safes and photographs within the house.

ETA the US Treasury does record every bill taken in to be destroyed :moo:

I googled the address to get a BIGGER picture.
My eyes aren't what they used to be.

If you look behind the black truck, you can see TS's house. (notice the skylight) If you turn your mouse facing the right and move to the street and look down, you can see the vacant lot that Nin showed us or you can just click on my 2 google site.
https://www.google.com/maps/@26.344...qyRjGyDGbiOWrLo4uQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Look how close the vacant lot is to Terry ... lots of tree's and a easy get away
https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x16a3c76bee4a8ebb!6m1!1e1

I think the one you've labeled A1 is just one that they hooked up to the Sievers's keypad to download its data.

You mean they were cloning it, so the original evidence would stay intact? That is a possibility.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members