Sievers Sidebar #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...the two are out in the driveway and the "other" guy is riding the motorcycle down Jarvis...hope it's the beginning of cash flow probs! We'll see if the grass starts getting long ;)
Take a snappy with your cellphone and post. [emoji4]

TS loved MS, at least at one time, and she was closer to him than anyone else was (except for CWW, apparently). If she could be fooled by him, why not anyone else?

If someone is psychic and intuitive and tout themself as having the ability to see things, know things and read people not only should some red flags have come up about Mark but the same thing could be said about other people she read wrong in the opposite direction.

Those are the feelings I have about her.

I also think it's a different ballgame when you are married to someone, have kids with them and have allowed them to take care of your finances and are in business with them.

I think he progressed his way there and is at least a sociopath which automatically moves him into the psychopath criteria for me because I believe he planned and followed through on the execution of a murder.

If Lenka is who she says she is, IMO, she should have been able to sense something about Mark and if not right away then at least awhile after and at the very least soon after the murder. IMO. I could be totally wrong and I'll happily admit it if I am.

I think MS conned her from day 1. TS fell for his bs at a down time for her- rebound from a divorce.

He was not in the same level of intelligence as she as well as of drive. Although his drive was to have a sugar momma so I guess he was driven.

She had invested a lot into him. Emotionally as well as having two children.

When you have a big investment in someone, it is hard to look realistically and know you have made a costly mistake, emotionally.

This keeps the blinds on.

My hubby often says people are not in love when they have a bad relationship.

They are in love with the idea of being in love. There is no way that she could ove him, I feel. He is so unlovable in every way.

Was he ever better? Hard to imagine when you see who his bff's are

My friend is employed as a massage therapist a a Mayo clinic. She only has had the standard training offered in MN, whatever that is. She is incredibly airy fairy.

Here is info from that wild and crazy place--The MAYO clinic, probably one of the world's most reputable clinics. I know sheiks etc go to the one in Rochester, MN.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/massage/art-20045743

Many large teaching hospitals are incorporating massage, reiki, yoga, meditation, Myofascial release and other adjunct therapies in the Oncology departments. IMO this is really important in treating the mind, body and soul, especially for patients with cancer and undergoing chemo. Thanks for posting about Mayo. They have a really excellent oncology reputation.

O/t regarding massage therapy.

I have retired to a foreign country. After searching, we are here where well to do people come and get massages. I know for a fact that those offering them have zero training and this is in resorts that may cost thousands of dollars a night.

In other places we looked such as Mexico, massages with all kinds of things are offrered.

I wonder what kind of training those people have.

If you go somewhere for a massage even in the US, I would ask what kind of training the people receive

My daughter went to massage therapy school and then got her certification in equine massage. Just from watching her with horses, you could see the therapeutic benefit in front of your eyes.

In my uninformed mind, I thought Myofascial Release therapy was kinda out there until I reaped the benefits from it mega fold from sessions with KCL. And what was even better was that my DH MD saw the changes in front of his eyes and could not deny that there wasn't something to it.

In the photo docs, there is one with lots of envelopes of cash with the totals written on them. I did a quick add up and it was almost $40k. That's just the bills in the envelopes. Depending on their monthly mortgage + nominal overhead, it could be a year's worth? I would hope he had the good sense (probably not) to let go the housekeeper, pool cleaner, yard guys.

As for income, he has the girls' social security. Hopefully, they get that because the amount depend greatly on how much her business paid into it.

https://www.ssa.gov/OACT/COLA/familymax.html

In what world does it make sense to delay paying off the IRS debt, especially with almost exactly the same amount IN CASH laying around the house? The IRS accepts cash. If the family was living without substantial savings/cashflow for the most part, how could they forget about the 40k in their house? One would think that if TS was as upset about the tax lien as AL described, TS would immediately collect that cash and pay before the lien attached. The fact that the amount of cash is equivalent to the amount of the lien is too coincidental. What was MS's end game here? I can't put my finger on it. Setting aside cash for quarterly tax payments but not actually paying? What is the point?

I love massage, meditating and yoga. Unfortunately I am not very limber so when I do it I have to use a foam brick. It's been awhile. Lol

That's the thing, so much of what Lenka was offering was good- her website her shpeal- the healthy nutrition was a beneficial aspect as well- when she gets into the psychic/intuologist part (from the little I know to be true now) she has lost me.

If someone is psychic and intuitive and tout themself as having the ability to see things, know things and read people not only should some red flags have come up about Mark but the same thing could be said about other people she read wrong in the opposite direction.

Sure, but just claiming that she is intuitive doesn't make her intuitive any more than anyone else. I don't believe she has any psychic abilities, nor do I believe she has greater intuition than any one of us. Therefore, I don't expect her to have been able to see the real Mark Sievers when his own wife couldn't.

IMO, Annie came closer to seeing the real MS than TS did. AL was absolutely right when she told TS that Mark's forgetfulness was passive-aggressive behavior. TS said no, Mark wouldn't do that, and AL accepted it. Unfortunately, AL was blinded by her regard for her perceived wisdom of TS as well as being fooled by Mark's facade of the proud, adoring husband.

I love massage, meditating and yoga. Unfortunately I am not very limber so when I do it I have to use a foam brick. It's been awhile. Lol

That's the thing, so much of what Lenka was offering was good- her website her shpeal- the healthy nutrition was a beneficial aspect as well- when she gets into the psychic/intuologist part (from the little I know to be true now) she has lost me.

I recently heard a yoga instructor explain that aids like foam bricks are just tools for intelligent movers! :cheer: I'm very much "into" yoga, never thought I would be one of those people but I am. Mainly, I appreciate that yoga/meditation helps me help myself. So much of LS's schtick is LS centric, as if she is the single most intuitive person on the planet. Always a red flag. Similar to those self help gurus who promise to provide the tools needed to unlock max potential, but please pay the fee first.

Also, I do not believe for one minute that LS slept outside on the grass, ever. For those who don't recall, LS claimed to have slept outside one night for "grounding" purposes, IIRC. I'm itchy just thinking about it! Can you imagine the ticks? How insane.

I love that explanation for the brick- it made my day! Everything else you wrote too.

Sure, but just claiming that she is intuitive doesn't make her intuitive any more than anyone else. I don't believe she has any psychic abilities, nor do I believe she has greater intuition than any one of us. Therefore, I don't expect her to have been able to see the real Mark Sievers when his own wife couldn't.

IMO, Annie came closer to seeing the real MS than TS did. AL was absolutely right when she told TS that Mark's forgetfulness was passive-aggressive behavior. TS said no, Mark wouldn't do that, and AL accepted it. Unfortunately, AL was blinded by her regard for her perceived wisdom of TS as well as being fooled by Mark's facade of the proud, adoring husband.

I thought it was super interesting how AL explained TS wouldn't consult with her about certain things, preferring to talk with Aunt Mary. Completely normal behavior, and may explain so much. AL clearly saw through MS's passive aggressive forgetfulness, and at least a part of TS did too. JMHO, TS was protecting herself from MS's truth - she didn't want to believe that MS was 'forgetting' on purpose and took steps to investigate by testing MS for various metals. TS desperately wanted to believe MS was the man he appeared or purported to be. If he was lying about his forgetfulness, what else could he be lying about? No surprise TS was desperate to confirm the root of MS's memory issues.

Sometimes it is easier to confide about 'big' things with someone further removed from, and more passive about the situation. Someone who isn't going to react emotionally, even inadvertently. As TS's sister, I think AL would be livid and start to 'not like' MS if she was given full disclosure. I'm sure TS knew how AL would react. And now that I'm thinking about it, TS's inner voice, her intuition, probably sounded a lot like AL.

My friend is employed as a massage therapist a a Mayo clinic. She only has had the standard training offered in MN, whatever that is. She is incredibly airy fairy.

Here is info from that wild and crazy place--The MAYO clinic, probably one of the world's most reputable clinics. I know sheiks etc go to the one in Rochester, MN.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/massage/art-20045743

For me, this is exactly the point: massage therapy works wonders, it's beneficial. To me, massage therapy would be completely in keeping with a holistic health plan and inline with TS vision for medical care. TS had a massage therapist in her practice before, so no problem there. If she was advertising the benefits of massage therapy great! But it's the other, devious way it's being pushed. Energy healing, "reading" people, communicating with the dead. THAT's bogus. In my opinion.

I haven't done it yet, but I think yoga for example offers soul-centering, holistic, spiritual, energy freeing, calming, and more all in addition to the quantifiable physical benefits. To me, it's real, legitimate or acceptable because it teaches the person to achieve this on their own, with guidance for a time, but no one is channeling their energy to them. Once you learn, if you like, you don't have to rely on paying someone else to spoon-feed you your own energy or self-esteem. That would actually make me feel stupid - I have to pay someone else to give me energy?

Can't people find and nurture their own energy and health via yoga or massage therapy or something similar - I mean, is getting your energy from someone like ___ a shortcut to doing your own work or is she selling something that is unique and can't be gotten any other way whether it's from her or another similar person. I refuse to use the word 'healer' for something like this, but that's my problem not hers. Am I misunderstanding what people like her are doing? I don't mean that sarcastically, it's an honest question. I ask because I find my conclusions are sometimes wrong - way wrong.

IMO LS is a fraud and has been a fraud from the beginning. Southwest Florida has massage therapists on every corner, and so many schools for massage they are putting out hundreds every few months. And along with the high percentage of holistic/metaphysical communities, MANY have to find more to add to get their 'clientele' built up. I too believe she latched onto TS because she saw a way to make herself more legit. I don't understand how TS didn't see thru her tho, unless TS was just so overwhelmed and looking for such support that it was a right place/right time situation. LS gives me the 'ick' feeling and did from the first time i saw her in an interview. And this is coming from someone who has been in the metaphysical/holistic thoughts/lifestyle since the 80's before it was 'cool'. JMO

If you operate on the premise (like myself) that there is no such thing as , --oh, I don't know,, let's call them,, a 'mind reader',

that would mean LS is a... wait for it.... wait for it.... A CON ARTIST !

this is just my opinion.

He also worked for her in the office as the manager. All of this reminds me of an old saying ..

A man marries a woman hoping she will never change. A woman marries a man hoping she can change him. Inevitably, they are both disappointed.

ANYTHING I WRITE IS JUST MY OPINION.
But, we have learned that he hardly spent any time in the office. We also learned he was inefficient in his job as office manager. Bills were paid late or not on time. It appears he lacked necessary office skills: attention to detail, organization, and self motivation. Teresa supported him. She paid all the bills. He lived in a nice big house. No wonder she was stressed out and frustrated. The perception is that TS could not rely pn her husband and father of her children to bring something to the table. No wonder she was always yelling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I recently heard a yoga instructor explain that aids like foam bricks are just tools for intelligent movers! :cheer: I'm very much "into" yoga, never thought I would be one of those people but I am. Mainly, I appreciate that yoga/meditation helps me help myself. So much of LS's schtick is LS centric, as if she is the single most intuitive person on the planet. Always a red flag. Similar to those self help gurus who promise to provide the tools needed to unlock max potential, but please pay the fee first.

Also, I do not believe for one minute that LS slept outside on the grass, ever. For those who don't recall, LS claimed to have slept outside one night for "grounding" purposes, IIRC. I'm itchy just thinking about it! Can you imagine the ticks? How insane.

LOL CS ! I had the exact same reaction when I read that. No way in hell would I "sleep out in the grass" in Florida, (or any state) and I don't believe for one minute that she did either! :no: "It was the best night sleep she'd ever had." SMH
When I was at my sister's in Florida, I went out to get in the "covered" pool. My face was sunburned, so I grabbed my ball cap off of the top of the grill and it felt heavy...there was a damn snake inside off it!!! This creature had crawled across the concrete and up the grill and went through the hole in the back of the cap (where you can pull your hair through to make a pony tail) Scared the crap outta me...I just threw it and ran back inside. I had to get the guy next door to come and get rid of it, cause I wasn't going back out there. You couldn't pay me enough money to sleep/lay/sit in that grass! Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it :scared:

If you operate on the premise (like myself) that there is no such thing as , --oh, I don't know,, let's call them,, a 'mind reader',

that would mean LS is a... wait for it.... wait for it.... A CON ARTIST !

this is just my opinion.

grifter 

A grifter is someone who swindles you through deception or fraud.

Synonyms include fraudster, con artist, cheater, confidence man, scammer, hustler, swindler, etc.

Teresa did things "on the cheap" in her office imo. No "real nurse'..her husband as office manager etc. You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Let me get this straight.. she had a cook, tutor, and private workout person. Mark worked at the office yet he was supposed to also clean the pool, run the errands, clean the house, etc? Charity begins at home. Give up your work with homeless pregnant teens and pick up a task at your house. Look, i think MS was a creep and hired his friends to kill his wife. That being said, she was a doctor not a queen.. they had pretty much an all cash business which is lucrative for tax purposes.. as in money can be hidden.. and the division of labor was unequal at best. She drove a Mercedes, right? He didnt. His ego was chipped away a bit at a time..maybe.

He was probably as unhappy as she was. He didnt want to be mr. mom. My guess is living with teresa and working for her was not a cake walk. MAYBE LS KNEW TERESA WAS ROUGH ON MARK.. MAYBE THAT IS WHY LENKA SEEMS SYMPATHETIC" TO HIM.. OR MAYBE THEY ALL WERE SWINGING TOGETHER..

I always thought ts and ls were "lovers" and ms and ls were "lovers"...

They should fry MS if he had TS killed. but, imo, there was enough blame to go around for the failed marriage.

Anything I write is just my opinion.

Respectfully, but laughing. :peace:

bbm "Mark worked at the office yet he was supposed to also clean the pool, run the errands, clean the house, etc?" Hell yes. Hell yes. Hell yes.

LOL! You mean like women throughout history have done and continue to do only doing it with full time jobs?
The pool is a non-starter - that can be done on the weekends just like men have done throughout history, same with the yard work.

Here's what I would expect my spouse to do - the spouse who only worked a couple of hours at night:
1) take care of the girls: cleanliness, dressing, making sure they do their chores
2) KEEP the house clean - it's not a big deal when you keep it up
3) lunch for the girls
4) errands/pool/yard can be done at any time they are schooling (whoops, typoed!)
5) doctor/dentist appts, school functions
6) play time with the girls
7) laundry

In other words, I would expect my spouse to do all the extraordinary things women have been doing forever with little sympathy.

Just because Mark may have had the title of office manager, if he was only there a couple of hours at night to do the books, he wasn't an office manager with office manager duties. The title may have been simply an ego booster.

Noooo, THEY had a cook, a tutor, a housekeeper, a pool person and a yard person. THEY. THE FAMILY.

Mark's work at the office was reportedly after office hours for a couple of hours at a time. He had enough free time to screw around with various women. He totally CHOSE to be mr. mom. He could have worked outside the home. He's a grown up, he made plenty of his own decisions.

Very few marriages are a cake walk. Obviously they were both unhappy. Both had the free will to walk away at any time.

Seriously. He was no Mr. Mom.

Translation: You might want to try (1) medical alternatives that might work even for a Vulcan, or (2) magic, if you're the kind of person who will respond emotionally to magic in a way that will actually release physical chemicals that will help you heal.

No disrespect meant to those for whom magic works. Personally I'm stuck with door #1, but if you can use magic too you have twice the chance of healing.

I wonder if I can claim to be a Legal Intuologist. My intuition tells me I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg