Sievers Sidebar #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was super interesting how AL explained TS wouldn't consult with her about certain things, preferring to talk with Aunt Mary. Completely normal behavior, and may explain so much. AL clearly saw through MS's passive aggressive forgetfulness, and at least a part of TS did too. JMHO, TS was protecting herself from MS's truth - she didn't want to believe that MS was 'forgetting' on purpose and took steps to investigate by testing MS for various metals. TS desperately wanted to believe MS was the man he appeared or purported to be. If he was lying about his forgetfulness, what else could he be lying about? No surprise TS was desperate to confirm the root of MS's memory issues.

Sometimes it is easier to confide about 'big' things with someone further removed from, and more passive about the situation. Someone who isn't going to react emotionally, even inadvertently. As TS's sister, I think AL would be livid and start to 'not like' MS if she was given full disclosure. I'm sure TS knew how AL would react. And now that I'm thinking about it, TS's inner voice, her intuition, probably sounded a lot like AL.

I wonder if TS also suspect him of drug use. Testing for that at the same time would be convenient, and to test for metals was a great foot in the door or cover. KW (who I really, really liked) said that TS had mentioned missing drugs. Maybe TS suspected and fired the wrong person.

Teresa did things "on the cheap" in her office imo. No "real nurse'..her husband as office manager etc. You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Let me get this straight.. she had a cook, tutor, and private workout person. Mark worked at the office yet he was supposed to also clean the pool, run the errands, clean the house, etc? Charity begins at home. Give up your work with homeless pregnant teens and pick up a task at your house. Look, i think MS was a creep and hired his friends to kill his wife. That being said, she was a doctor not a queen.. they had pretty much an all cash business which is lucrative for tax purposes.. as in money can be hidden.. and the division of labor was unequal at best. She drove a Mercedes, right? He didnt. His ego was chipped away a bit at a time..maybe.

He was probably as unhappy as she was. He didnt want to be mr. mom. My guess is living with teresa and working for her was not a cake walk. MAYBE LS KNEW TERESA WAS ROUGH ON MARK.. MAYBE THAT IS WHY LENKA SEEMS SYMPATHETIC" TO HIM.. OR MAYBE THEY ALL WERE SWINGING TOGETHER..

I always thought ts and ls were "lovers" and ms and ls were "lovers"...

They should fry MS if he had TS killed. but, imo, there was enough blame to go around for the failed marriage.

Anything I write is just my opinion.

BBM

THEY had a cook. THEIR children had a tutor.
And now, Mark is driving the Mercedes.

I've often wondered if MS diverted money from the practice for a rainy day fund such as this.... Or in case of divorce. It would not surprise me. One bit. Still, there has been outside no income, other than social security's since the end of June.
Or... BS may be helping him.
Remember he had all that cash in hid house. Its possible he is using that to get by.

I just checked the Lee County Clerks website and there is no current/active foreclosure filing under MS name or Jarvis Rd address. http://freesearch.leeclerk.org

Florida is a Judicial Foreclosure state which means all foreclosures MUST proceed through very lengthy court proceedings and generally a bank would not file until at least 3 months of payments are missed. That tells me that MS is current on his mortgage payments at least through 12/1/2015 (3 months prior to today's date) since there is no active filing.

Also, even if there was a pending foreclosure, Lee County FL was in the top 3 of highest foreclosure filings in the country at the height of the housing crisis and it wasn't uncommon for homes to sit in foreclosure for years (i.e. my friend's house sat in foreclosure proceedings for 4+ years). As of 9/30/2015, there were 1,472 active foreclosure cases pending (down from a high of about 8,000 during the housing crisis). So, even if MS isn't paying the mortgage he still has "years" of "rent free" living to look forward to while he awaits arrest.

Additionally, the Lee County Tax collectors (www.leetc.com) website shows that property taxes are current and paid as of 12/1/2015. This means that taxes will not be again due until 12/1/2016. Therefore, no Property Tax liens against his property. Now IRS liens, that's a different story as we all know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Respectfully, but laughing. :peace:

bbm "Mark worked at the office yet he was supposed to also clean the pool, run the errands, clean the house, etc?" Hell yes. Hell yes. Hell yes.

LOL! You mean like women throughout history have done and continue to do only doing it with full time jobs?
The pool is a non-starter - that can be done on the weekends just like men have done throughout history, same with the yard work.

Here's what I would expect my spouse to do - the spouse who only worked a couple of hours at night:
1) take care of the girls: cleanliness, dressing, making sure they do their chores
2) KEEP the house clean - it's not a big deal when you keep it up
3) lunch for the girls
4) errands/pool/yard can be done at any time they are schooling (whoops, typoed!)
5) doctor/dentist appts, school functions
6) play time with the girls
7) laundry

In other words, I would expect my spouse to do all the extraordinary things women have been doing forever with little sympathy.

Just because Mark may have had the title of office manager, if he was only there a couple of hours at night to do the books, he wasn't an office manager with office manager duties. The title may have been simply an ego booster.

Noooo, THEY had a cook, a tutor, a housekeeper, a pool person and a yard person. THEY. THE FAMILY.

Mark's work at the office was reportedly after office hours for a couple of hours at a time. He had enough free time to screw around with various women. He totally CHOSE to be mr. mom. He could have worked outside the home. He's a grown up, he made plenty of his own decisions.

Very few marriages are a cake walk. Obviously they were both unhappy. Both had the free will to walk away at any time.

Seriously. He was no Mr. Mom.

Just saw this... Obviously I agree.

In what world does it make sense to delay paying off the IRS debt, especially with almost exactly the same amount IN CASH laying around the house? The IRS accepts cash. If the family was living without substantial savings/cashflow for the most part, how could they forget about the 40k in their house? One would think that if TS was as upset about the tax lien as AL described, TS would immediately collect that cash and pay before the lien attached. The fact that the amount of cash is equivalent to the amount of the lien is too coincidental. What was MS's end game here? I can't put my finger on it. Setting aside cash for quarterly tax payments but not actually paying? What is the point?

Use the 40k to pay for the murder and expenses until the insurance company sends the 5 million and then use the 5 million in life insurance to pay the IRS.

Use the 40k to pay for the murder and expenses until the insurance company sends the 5 million and then use the 5 million in life insurance to pay the IRS.

Possibly! What I can't reconcile: if TS was aware of the cash, why didn't she round it up and settle the tax debt? With or without MS on board. TS may not have known exactly how much, but surely she must have known there was a lot of cash at home. I think TS is someone who follows the rules, and someone who knows that trying to dodge the IRS is futile. If TS thought MS was stashing quarterly tax payments at home instead of paying, my gut tells me she would immediately square up, stop the bleeding.

So, now I'm thinking that MS convinced TS that the cash was either MS's (Universal Communications profit maybe) or related to fundraising/the bracelets?:thinking:

Possibly! What I can't reconcile: if TS was aware of the cash, why didn't she round it up and settle the tax debt? With or without MS on board. TS may not have known exactly how much, but surely she must have known there was a lot of cash at home. I think TS is someone who follows the rules, and someone who knows that trying to dodge the IRS is futile. If TS thought MS was stashing quarterly tax payments at home instead of paying, my gut tells me she would immediately square up, stop the bleeding.

So, now I'm thinking that MS convinced TS that the cash was either MS's (Universal Communications profit maybe) or related to fundraising/the bracelets?:thinking:

I agree. She would have paid the IRS if she knew Mark had the cash.

$40,000.00 is Four hundred, $100 dollar bills

That could easily be hidden in a house that large.

I think the burner phones went silent after the "hope you have a nice day you do not have to call me back" message. A good way to let Mark know that the plan had been accomplished and the deed was done was to post a positive review at a predetermined restaurant but if the plan had gone awry or was halted a negative review?

I wonder if TS also suspect him of drug use. Testing for that at the same time would be convenient, and to test for metals was a great foot in the door or cover. KW (who I really, really liked) said that TS had mentioned missing drugs. Maybe TS suspected and fired the wrong person.

You are so smart!

Additionally, I think Mark manipulated Lenka and her husband to set up the . And requiring Lenka's husband to sit with him during his initial police interview was more of Mark using the Spiskas. Everything he did before, during, and since the murder was/is orchestrated.

The weird part about the GoFund account is the June 29th creation date.
TS was found on June 29th around 10AM.
MS didn't arrive back in Florida until 7PM on June 29th.
MS is interviewed by police after he arrived and GS is with him.
LS said in the second interview that her husband was a co creator of the account and obviously MS wasn't present when it was created because they didn't know the banking info and handed it off to him.
That really limits the time frame of when it was created. Also, LS said MS is a private person so I assume she didn't have MS's Facebook account's password. Everything I have read said you need a Facebook account to create a GoFund account and because MS had the GoFund on his Facebook I believed that was true. It's not.

Confusing. Isn't it?

That's when I decided to create a GoFund campaign for someone who isn't me.

So, Last night I successfully created a GoFund account for my cat who wants a new million dollar cat bed. I didn't need a Facebook account. I used regular email and after I created it, I was constantly prompted to enter my Facebook account info because GoFund says you will get a better response aka more money. Because I didn't use Facebook, GoFund requires something called "two-factor authentication" which requires a code that is sent via text message to the phone number of the person who created the account. And until you type in the code that gets texted to your phone you don't have a GoFund account aka a creation date. :thinking:

So the Spiska's had to have used their personal phone to create the account hence the creation date of June 29th. I don't have any idea why they wouldn't just use MS's phone number if they were planning on handing over the account to him. So, anyway the point of this is that you can create a GoFund without a Facebook account but still have it on your Facebook account.

It's all so deceptively twisted. Hopefully someday it will be part of a doc dump and we will know for sure how/when it was created.

image.jpg

The weird part about the GoFund account is the June 29th creation date.
TS was found on June 29th around 10AM.
MS didn't arrive back in Florida until 7PM on June 29th.
MS is interviewed by police after he arrived and GS is with him.
LS said in the second interview that her husband was a co creator of the account and obviously MS wasn't present when it was created because they didn't know the banking info and handed it off to him.
That really limits the time frame of when it was created. Also, LS said MS is a private person so I assume she didn't have MS's Facebook account's password. Everything I have read said you need a Facebook account to create a GoFund account and because MS had the GoFund on his Facebook I believed that was true. It's not.

Confusing. Isn't it?

That's when I decided to create a GoFund campaign for someone who isn't me.

So, Last night I successfully created a GoFund account for my cat who wants a new million dollar cat bed. I didn't need a Facebook account. I used regular email and after I created it, I was constantly prompted to enter my Facebook account info because GoFund says you will get a better response aka more money. Because I didn't use Facebook, GoFund requires something called "two-factor authentication" which requires a code that is sent via text message to the phone number of the person who created the account. And until you type in the code that gets texted to your phone you don't have a GoFund account aka a creation date. :thinking:

So the Spiska's had to have used their personal phone to create the account hence the creation date of June 29th. I don't have any idea why they wouldn't just use MS's phone number if they were planning on handing over the account to him. So, anyway the point of this is that you can create a GoFund without a Facebook account but still have it on your Facebook account.

It's all so deceptively twisted. Hopefully someday it will be part of a doc dump and we will know for sure how/when it was created.

View attachment 88919

Cymbaline you are on a roll this evening.

Very interesting detective work there. You can add that to your avatar...legal intuologist and budding detective.

I thought it was super interesting how AL explained TS wouldn't consult with her about certain things, preferring to talk with Aunt Mary. Completely normal behavior, and may explain so much. AL clearly saw through MS's passive aggressive forgetfulness, and at least a part of TS did too. JMHO, TS was protecting herself from MS's truth - she didn't want to believe that MS was 'forgetting' on purpose and took steps to investigate by testing MS for various metals. TS desperately wanted to believe MS was the man he appeared or purported to be. If he was lying about his forgetfulness, what else could he be lying about? No surprise TS was desperate to confirm the root of MS's memory issues.

Sometimes it is easier to confide about 'big' things with someone further removed from, and more passive about the situation. Someone who isn't going to react emotionally, even inadvertently. As TS's sister, I think AL would be livid and start to 'not like' MS if she was given full disclosure. I'm sure TS knew how AL would react. And now that I'm thinking about it, TS's inner voice, her intuition, probably sounded a lot like AL.

It's a good thing that I'm not an investigator on this case as I would be torn in so many directions with *overlapping words* from all the witnesses.

This is probably the 4th or 5th one...

AL saying testing for metals because of memory issue " with Mark's head" ..and another witness statement saying CWW had "metal plates in his head" from fighting. ( was that a witness... or was that ONLY mainstream media report of JL that said that just recently?

Jeez ....

ETA - clarification of what I meant above due to a response below

It's a good thing that I'm not an investigator on this case as I would be torn in so many directions with *overlapping words* from all the witnesses.

This is probably the 4th or 5th one...

AL saying testing for metals because of memory issue " with his head" ..and another witness statement saying he had metal in his head from fighting. ( was that a witness... or was that ONLY mainstream media report of JL that said that just recently?

Jeez ....

I believe it was CWW's story about the cage fighting, metal plate. AL said TS was testing MS's blood for metals that would affect his memory, IIRC.

People in management take classes on that exact issue. My hubby was in mgt. One of the things they learned was to have your chair higher when having employees, etc in your office. It gives you the power position. All kinds of things they were taught that he and I both found repulsive.

I imagine you can look online so you can counter any of these measures used on you
I remember reading about a tactic police interrogators use...
When the person being interrogated enters the room, and automatically sits in a chair and it's location, the interrogator enters the room so they are out of their comfort zone.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I don't think it's obvious that MS was not present when the Spiskas created the account. They may have done it in his presence while he sat blubbering on the sofa beside them. We know that Lenka's husband was with MS that evening. It isn't a leap to think Lenka was there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg