Sievers Sidebar #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Additionally, I think Mark manipulated Lenka and her husband to set up the . And requiring Lenka's husband to sit with him during his initial police interview was more of Mark using the Spiskas. Everything he did before, during, and since the murder was/is orchestrated.
I wonder if LE can confirm the idea was planted by MS. Hopefully LE will have a serious chat with LS to see if she will divulge more details how or why she thought i should be set up..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

LS came into Teresa's life at the worst possible time. I'm sure she was completely frustrated with financial issues at work and home, marriage falling apart, couldn't rely on MS for anything much less looking to him for valuable input on how to get the practice turned around. TS was under some major stress at the time of her death, IMO.
Enter LS... who most likely "diagnosed" TS with her addictions, etc. Wolf in sheep's clothing. TS was lured into a false sense of security with her because--- who else could she trust to unload all of her problems on? I totally understand not wanting to "tell all" to AL. My sisters and I are very close but once you tell them something (i.e. My husband, MS, is a no good loser with examples of "can you believe this?) you cannot ever "unsay" those things.
TS most likely thought LS was her safe place when in reality, I think LS was using her strictly for her agenda.
I know it has been said the new venture, Pathways to Healing, Sievers & Spiska was being set up separately so that TS still had control over the medical portion of the business. BUT, I still think LS was going to have to come up with some much needed capital --- if for no other reason than creating a partnership. If that is true, TS was probably relieved (maybe we can pay the tax bill now).
I am undecided on whether or not LS had anything to do with the murder but I do think her motives were less than honorable.
Also, on another note, didn't TS see patients only part-time? I wonder, with the cash flow problems, did she not open her practice full time? Was it lack of patients or her trying to expand into other avenues?

ETA... Maybe this post should be in the Sidebar thread. Sorry!

IIRC the original attorney for CWW in MO said something to the effect that they had proof he was in MO during the time frame in question. We know he left his cell phone in MO. Someone using his phone could have rated restaurants in MO to try to show that he was there. SMS has mentioned many times that these guys went to great lengths to cover their tracks, probably physical tracks and digital tracks. They just were not smart enough to outsmart the Sheriff.

AL also said that MS had suffered some kind of head injury.

Did Skinner ever talk about this? I don't recall and was wondering if anyone else did without having to go through the threads .

TIA

I'm getting mixed up as to who had the car accident and hit their head. Got it that Mark . was discussed as to being tested for metals due to memory and CWW head metal plate in his head.

Was it Mark or Wayne that had the car accident and head injury?

This comment was on the DeOrr thead ...posted by Ospyder ... And the moment I read it I thought of insiders... and those who have been interviewed ... And those who have information on THIS case

Oops broken quote ...oh sorry ..

"On the contrary, I think this is one of those cases where public shaming (if you will) is just pushing the knowledgable people further away from telling what they know. ."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12346953

TS confronting SH about leaving (despite the email tip off) makes sense, if TS was not aware of SH's emails. Possible explanation re: TS seemingly 'over doing it' when it came to letting SH go. MS probably let that detail slip for the first time after SH starting working next door and TS was murdered.

I think the burner phones went silent after the "hope you have a nice day you do not have to call me back" message. A good way to let Mark know that the plan had been accomplished and the deed was done was to post a positive review at a predetermined restaurant but if the plan had gone awry or was halted a negative review?

But that text wasn't from a the burner phone. It was sent from his phone. The one he signed the consent to search and gave to the detectives.

It is probably time to start asking just what CWW has on JL. It is my experience that anyone who has defended these perps especially as vigorously as he seems to, is either complicit with him in something, or at least in complete denial. And does he strike anyone as a fool? JMHO but someone is worried about their own arse.

I am thinking JLubinski will shortly be visited by the IRS..."ya know that's what friends do for each other" Oh yah, Lubinski....trade services for work instead of reporting the income and expenses. JLubinski is as nuts as a re-gifted canned fruitcake!
Wonder why he is now saying detectives were "pressuring him" for information?....Lubinski is a real classless act, NOT (!!!), IMO. LE was trying to get information to take a vicious killer off the streets and they wanted "straight answers"...NOT SUGAR COATED RESPONSES. JL, I hope you are reading our comments,
"Loyalty to a condemned man, must be greatly questioned,"

I believe it was CWW's story about the cage fighting, metal plate. AL said TS was testing MS's blood for metals that would affect his memory, IIRC.

Didn't her mother say T was treating her for her memory also?

Did Skinner ever talk about this? I don't recall and was wondering if anyone else did without having to go through the threads .

TIA

I'm getting mixed up as to who had the car accident and hit their head. Got it that Mark . was discussed as to being tested for metals due to memory and CWW head metal plate in his head.

Was it Mark or Wayne that had the car accident and head injury?

This was brought up several times it was Wayne that had the accident and head injury was one of the reasons he was receiving SS disability

I seen the trailer parked in the driveway, and IMO, the trailer is a covered motorcycle trailer. Of course, some furniture could fit inside this, however, it sure looks like a motorcycle trailer. The trailer is parked (as it is now detached from the truck).

The weird part about the GoFund account is the June 29th creation date.
TS was found on June 29th around 10AM.
MS didn't arrive back in Florida until 7PM on June 29th.
MS is interviewed by police after he arrived and GS is with him.
LS said in the second interview that her husband was a co creator of the account and obviously MS wasn't present when it was created because they didn't know the banking info and handed it off to him.
That really limits the time frame of when it was created. Also, LS said MS is a private person so I assume she didn't have MS's Facebook account's password. Everything I have read said you need a Facebook account to create a GoFund account and because MS had the GoFund on his Facebook I believed that was true. It's not.

Confusing. Isn't it?

That's when I decided to create a GoFund campaign for someone who isn't me.

So, Last night I successfully created a GoFund account for my cat who wants a new million dollar cat bed. I didn't need a Facebook account. I used regular email and after I created it, I was constantly prompted to enter my Facebook account info because GoFund says you will get a better response aka more money. Because I didn't use Facebook, GoFund requires something called "two-factor authentication" which requires a code that is sent via text message to the phone number of the person who created the account. And until you type in the code that gets texted to your phone you don't have a GoFund account aka a creation date. :thinking:

So the Spiska's had to have used their personal phone to create the account hence the creation date of June 29th. I don't have any idea why they wouldn't just use MS's phone number if they were planning on handing over the account to him. So, anyway the point of this is that you can create a GoFund without a Facebook account but still have it on your Facebook account.

It's all so deceptively twisted. Hopefully someday it will be part of a doc dump and we will know for sure how/when it was created.
Cymbaline - Love this detective work!!

The account was a HUGE red flag to me immediately and I've wondered about that creation date too. It was the first that I've ever seen with a 1 MILLION dollar goal! I thought it was very odd that a grieving spouse (MS) would take the time EVERY DAY to log on to FB and put a PUBLIC post that says..."DONATE NOW!!" To me, that screamed greediness, bossiness, etc., etc. I also wondered (back in July) why his last post was July 12th. We now know that's when some warrants were going DOWN.....lol

When MS posted that the donations would be given to the GS ministries I also thought that was very peculiar and a way to divert the attention. If someone wanted to donate to them, wouldn't they just do it themselves?

I was thankful when the account said that TS's siblings were taking it over, because the whole thing prior to that smelled fishy to me.

This is neither here nor there...the amount of cash found inside the house was equal to our YEARLY income and our bills and taxes are paid.

Long story short...I thought from the very beginning it was MS...just based on the account.

Thanks for this post.....now about that million dollar cat bed your cat needs....... :loveyou:

Is it possible that C.W.W. will not implicate M.S. because they are so close? Also - because it probably wouldn't amount to serving less time if C.W.W. is convicted? If M.S. gets away with this he will have loads of money for lawyers for C.W.W.'s appeal.

M.S. would be more valuable to C.W.W. outside of prison walls - for many reasons.

Just wondering...

Where do we donate to your Cat ? :)
:floorlaugh: Every cat needs a million dollar bed to sleep in! I'll definitely be donating to his/her urgent need :twocents: Great post by the way Cymbaline :giggle:

It's a good thing that I'm not an investigator on this case as I would be torn in so many directions with *overlapping words* from all the witnesses.

This is probably the 4th or 5th one...

AL saying testing for metals because of memory issue " with Mark's head" ..and another witness statement saying CWW had "metal plates in his head" from fighting. ( was that a witness... or was that ONLY mainstream media report of JL that said that just recently?

Jeez ....

ETA - clarification of what I meant above due to a response below

AL also said that MS had suffered some kind of head injury.

This was brought up several times it was Wayne that had the accident and head injury was one of the reasons he was receiving SS disability

It was in JL's interview with LE that CWW had a metal plate in his head from "cage fighting." But CWW lied to this man a lot.
1. All his "expensive" tools were stolen while good ole CWW was out of town helping his brother who had a motorcycle accident who still lived his parents, BTW
So needed CWW JL to buy him new tools.

IIRC his "disability" was due to Fibromyalgia

Welcome to Websleuths Zencompass and absolutely that could be a very real possibility for the dynamic duo that is MS and CWW- thankfully we have at least JRR and possibly others that that little deal might not work for.

Yes of course Frigga! I had forgotten that JRR is not a "brother from a different mother".

But that text wasn't from a the burner phone. It was sent from his phone. The one he signed the consent to search and gave to the detectives.

And he sent it to the phone that CWW "forgot" at home. I think it was a CYA move to send that meaningless text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member