Sievers Sidebar #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any possibility that MS and/or the girls were secretly on board? "They were using blankets trying to keep things in place in the truck." Sorry, sounds suspicious to me. What time of day did he leave? Sure hope they are being watched/followed.

Any possibility that MS and/or the girls were secretly on board? "They were using blankets trying to keep things in place in the truck." Sorry, sounds suspicious to me. What time of day did he leave? Sure hope they are being watched/followed.

I have a feeling LE has eyes on him and probably knows what is in the trailer by now...

I would like to believe that LE is watching and listening more than any of us knows. MS was seen after the truck pulled out yesterday afternoon...No way would he separate himself from those girls, EVER! It has become fairly common to hear the helicopter overhead. You can clearly see Sheriff on it. Could be traffic related, but it is right over the neighborhood...low and loud.

Hello all! I have been following this case for a while and this is my first post. I can't wrap my head around this mysterious week long visitor to the crime scene. Could he be totally clueless to where he is and what happened? Or does he know exactly what's going on? I can't imagine how someone could do that under any circumstances. I just don't get why 8 days to load up a bunch of old comps. Why would MS bring any more scrutiny? VERY ODD ( I know, redundant) I also want to say how impressive you all are in your sleuthing. I am amazed by this forum. Thanks

I would like to believe that LE is watching and listening more than any of us knows. MS was seen after the truck pulled out yesterday afternoon...No way would he separate himself from those girls, EVER! It has become fairly common to hear the helicopter overhead. You can clearly see Sheriff on it. Could be traffic related, but it is right over the neighborhood...low and loud.
The helicopter is a very nice reminder to MS that "Hey we are still watching you closely"

Hopefully, what ever he got rid of didnt have patients medical records and personal information on it. jmo

Welcome geektreehouse! So glad you decided to join.

:Welcome1:

I am hoping/wishing that someone with a zoom lens had an opportunity to photograph this man with long, dark hair. His hair must have been very long to wear it in a braid down his back.

Someone may have needed to borrow a truck (if they didn't personally own one) or did so because thier own plates would identify them.

I'm much more interested in the description of the individual and the apparent closeness and comfort to and with Mark. <modsnip>

Someone from CWW's wedding or TS's funeral?

Do rental agencies sometimes have vehicles available with other states' plates - as in someone in NM drove here in it and turned it in to the local agency. How are interstate rentals handled? I wonder if it's possible the buyer (I'm assuming that's what it was) found the sale info online, but isn't aware of what happened? It's hard to imagine to us, because we're so interested in it, but just like Jessica Chambers' murder in Mississippi, there are people unaware because it's so far away. But I guess that wouldn't count if it was a local person renting a NM plate by design.
I don't think he would let a male stranger stay a week in his house with his two young daughters. But then again he isn't the smartest guy on the block

Just waiting for our favorite Sheriff Scott to come parachuting in off that helicopter with a big set of handcuffs for MS!

I take comfort in knowing that while MS is temporarily free, he's acutely aware of temporary status of such freedom. I hope every other thought is "I'm going to jail soon". :jail:

If MS was selling all of the electronics and other stuff that he moved from the practice (those that he didn't throw in the dumpster on his way to the funeral, that is :rolleyes:), they could be valuable to another person who might want to be able to buy in bulk. We don't know what all he had. I'm very confident that LE removed the hard drives, at least from the main server. But if someone is wanting to set up another business and their pockets aren't deep enough to purchase new, depending on what all he was able to get, I bet the guy felt like he got a bargain. An eyewitness said the trailer, truck bed and cab were packed to the hilt so he left with a good load.

Didnt MS tell patients (as an excuse for not forwarding medical records) that LE had taken the office computers but that he had gotten them back? Then we surmised they cloned the hard drives. If so, he would have been able to sell them, hopefully wiped of any patient information.

I tend to think the vehicle was rented in NM so they could appear incognito... Don't know how they could possibly stay in that house for a week and to top it off with MS. They must be totally in denial.

I haven't ever seen a car rental company have a purple truck. Purple is an odd color for a rental.

All of this makes me wonder if MS needs money or is expecting an arrest soon. Did MS actually sell his junked up desk from his home office? Guess he is not in 'bidness' anymore!

MOO

Unfortunately, MS has to be convicted for Teresa's will to become the authority related to the children (part of the Florida slayer statute I believe). However, the family can fight for custody if he is arrested. They can also bring a wrongful death suit and depending on the outcome use that as fodder for a custody case. Pray for an arrest and conviction.

Speaking of...O/T for those that follow the Mark Redwine case here at WS threads ..

Elaine's wrongful death civil lawsuit was thrown out of court recently because it was filed six...yes SIX.. days too late :(

Speaking of...O/T for those that follow the Mark Redwine case here at WS threads ..

Elaine's wrongful death civil lawsuit was thrown out of court recently because it was filed six...yes SIX.. days too late :(

That is absolutely heartbreaking.

I have a Question?

After reading Marks FB page it seems they went to her mothers each yr on the same dates, (moms b day ) now does anyone know did T leave before her family thos times also or did she stay with them.T These were not really vacations only long weekends.

Are you friends with him on FB? Because I can't see anything like that.

Its there!
Says something like spending quality time with the inlaws.
NO IM NOT FRIENDS with him!
2012 is the only year I see MS FB posts about a summer trip to TS&#8217;s family.
July 27, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member