Sievers Sidebar #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the difference being that he may actually be a public figure.

:silly:

He's also highly educated with decades of experience and wisdom who has written a best-selling book so he can back it up as opposed to Joe Blow who says they're a public figure. :drumroll:

It looks like anyone can put themselves out there as a "public figure" not only to lend them an air of legitimacy for advertising/branding themselves, but also in the legal context. I was curious as to what constitutes a "public figure" and expected a kind of fluid definition. But, I found there is a legal definition.

I'm thinking of the YouTube crafty ladies I follow - they qualify as public figures. More so than someone who isn't, but advertises they are. Maybe it's a case of pop-psych 'think rich, be rich' or 'build it, they will come' (love that movie!) or if you tell enough people something, odds are some will believe it must be true because they keep reading it somewhere ala urban legends or wives' tales.

Ha! Talk about visions. She's got visions of grandiosity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Has nothing to do with "visions of grandiosity". It is business marketing. I have a public figure fb page myself. I have no visions of grandiosity.

<modsnip>

Of course it is possible she had something to do with the death of TS. But we haven't seen one shred of evidence of that nor do we have one shred of evidence that she is anything but an honest compassionate person.

This isn't a soap opera, folks. This is real life....

Has nothing to do with "visions of grandiosity". It is business marketing. I have a public figure fb page myself. I have no visions of grandiosity.

<modsnip>

Of course it is possible she had something to do with the death of TS. But we haven't seen one shred of evidence of that nor do we have one shred of evidence that she is anything but an honest compassionate person.

I must say, I never expected to agree with you on anything, but with most of this post I do agree. I'm reserving judgment on whether she is thoroughly honest and compassionate. However, the obsession with her on this forum keeps reaching new levels of absurdity.

What this forum needs is another document dump ... And maybe an enema.

I must say, I never expected to agree with you on anything, but with most of this post I do agree. I'm reserving judgment on whether she is thoroughly honest and compassionate. However, the obsession with her on this forum keeps reaching new levels of absurdity.

There really is nothing to agree or disagree with me on. I haven't given my opinion. I just keep pointing out when folks are jumping to conclusions and attacking the character and integrity of people they know nothing about based on assumptions and preconceived notions.
I have yet to put my theory out there. I have yet to completely form my theory.
I am just very confident that this case is much more than it seems. JMO

<modsnip>

I don't think she had anything to do with the crime, but based on her interviews with LE I have percieved her to be a certain way. More specifically I recognize some narcisstic behaviors having lived in a family full of narcissists. Having said that, many of us do not believe she was a true friend of TS as much of what she said to LE seems to be self serving. Why did she so willingly "bash" TS in the second interview and promote her self without prompting by LE. Many of us recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing. Her comments/behavior struck many of us as odd thus all the sleuthing done on her. Did she have a close relationship with MS --more than what she revealed? Is she a credible person? Is she in the envelope or out? That's the question. And based on what she said in the interviews I do believe she has visions of grandiosity which makes us wonder, was she using TS?

I don't think she had anything to do with the crime, but based on her interviews with LE I have percieved her to be a certain way. More specifically I recognize some narcisstic behaviors having lived in a family full of narcissists. Having said that, many of us do not believe she was a true friend of TS as much of what she said to LE seems to be self serving. Why did she so willingly "bash" TS in the second interview and promote her self without prompting by LE. Many of us recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing. Her comments/behavior struck many of us as odd thus all the sleuthing done on her. Did she have a close relationship with MS --more than what she revealed? Is she a credible person? Is she in the envelope or out? That's the question. And based on what she said in the interviews I do believe she has visions of grandiosity which makes us wonder, was she using TS?

Debbiegarcia, great post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have learned a lot of things since joining WS. Many of you have a talent and gift for weeding through the obvious and getting down to the stuff that matters. I'm just a substitute teacher with no law background at all so.....Early on, i mentioned that the life insurance policies were just a piece of the pie. If drugs were sold illegally which I think happened here and unfortunately TS was murdered for finding out , what other agencies would be involved? If the drugs were sold out of state, would federal agencies such as DEA or FBI be involved? Maybe those agencies are already involved since nothing has been made public.

<modsnip>

My understanding on all the controversy is that the public does not know who is/or not involved. So many twist and turns . The word DYSFUNCTION describes this case. Very sad because there is innocent ppl ( I cant figure out who they are yet) who have their heads spinning from all of this. Hope to see more documents soon or hear more interviews to sort the ppl out

I have noticed that NBC-2 news has started reminding us of JR's soon to be release from federal prison.

I understand what you are saying. My understanding on all the controversy is that the public does not know who is/or not involved. So many twist and turns . The word DYSFUNCTION describes this case. Very sad because there is innocent ppl ( I cant figure out who they are yet) who have their heads spinning from all of this. Hope to see more documents soon or hear more interviews to
sort the ppl out

As it relates to this case in general ..and people being outed on their personal information being on the internet...

I was at the trial for somebody locally (Andrea Sneiderman /Hemy Neuman case ) so I feel for people that are *outed* on the internet during internet sleuthing and during a trial. I went to some of the hearings and some of the trial and sat next to some of the people that were affected and had conversations with them (Hemy trial ). I felt *dirty* after I went to it and talked to some of those people that were blasted on the internet and had their private things posted which affected them for the rest of their lives.. including future income. :moo:

How many people have been affected with this case?

Anyway ... It will sit with me, in a bad way, forever.

They were innocent and had much of their personal lives all over the internet. And the most tragic stories or how it affected their family and their future, because of what was said.. And personal information was outed during that trial that had nothing to do with Rusty 's. murder.

There are some people here with this case that reminds me of that I sat next to.

:moo:

As it relates to this case in general ..and people being outed on their personal information being on the internet...

I was at the trial for somebody locally (Andrea Sneiderman /Hemy Neuman case ) so I feel for people that are *outed* on the internet during internet sleuthing and during a trial. I went to some of the hearings and some of the trial and sat next to some of the people that were affected and had conversations with them (Hemy trial ). I felt *dirty* after I went to it and talked to some of those people that were blasted on the internet and had their private things posted which affected them for the rest of their lives.. including future income. :moo:

How many people have been affected with this case?

Anyway ... It will sit with me, in a bad way, forever.

They were innocent and had much of their personal lives all over the internet. And the most tragic stories or how it affected their family and their future, because of what was said.. And personal information was outed during that trial that had nothing to do with Rusty 's. murder.

There are some people here with this case that reminds me of that I sat next to.

:moo:

Thanks for the reminder that these are real people we're talking about. As for me, I haven't decided whether LS is a "good witch" (someone who thinks her magic is real and helpful) or a "bad witch" (someone who knows she's taking advantage of vulnerable people). As for her non-magic practices like massage, I have no doubt she has truly helped people, and even the magic may result in real and helpful chemical changes in people's brains due to their expectations of healing. But thus far, I haven't seen anything to suggest she's involved in the murder, so it doesn't really matter to me. I'll wait for some real evidence. :)

There really is nothing to agree or disagree with me on. I haven't given my opinion. I just keep pointing out when folks are jumping to conclusions and attacking the character and integrity of people they know nothing about based on assumptions and preconceived notions.
I have yet to put my theory out there. I have yet to completely form my theory.
I am just very confident that this case is much more than it seems. JMO

I say this very respectfully and recognizing that there are differences of opinion, when you state that there isn't "one shred of evidence that she is anything but an honest compassionate person" - you are stating an opinion. Interviews are evidence. Public behaviors after a murder are evidence. This is a sleuthing forum. I don't think people should be sleuth-shamed for stating an opinion. That being said, we have moderators that are employed to police and evaluate what is posted and remove what doesn't fit within the terms of service. Commentary for or against a particular opinion should not be taken personally nor is it anyone's role to call out the behavior. That is the job of the moderators. I might feel differently if LS hadn't done so much press and been involved with the account after Teresa's murder. But since LS made the choice to participate in those public forums, I do believe her actions can be commented on and investigated, within the terms of service for posting. Anyways, I hope you and everyone else on here has a nice rest of the day. The weather is pretty crappy in most of the country right now and I am one of the people close to Teresa who often find solace that so many people are working to bring justice to Teresa and her family.

I say this very respectfully and recognizing that there are differences of opinion, when you state that there isn't "one shred of evidence that she is anything but an honest compassionate person" - you are stating an opinion. Interviews are evidence. Public behaviors after a murder are evidence. This is a sleuthing forum. I don't think people should be sleuth-shamed for stating an opinion. That being said, we have moderators that are employed to police and evaluate what is posted and remove what doesn't fit within the terms of service. Commentary for or against a particular opinion should not be taken personally nor is it anyone's role to call out the behavior. That is the job of the moderators. I might feel differently if LS hadn't done so much press and been involved with the account after Teresa's murder. But since LS made the choice to participate in those public forums, I do believe her actions can be commented on and investigated, within the terms of service for posting. Anyways, I hope you and everyone else on here has a nice rest of the day. The weather is pretty crappy in most of the country right now and I am one of the people close to Teresa who often find solace that so many people are working to bring justice to Teresa and her family.

A lot of ppl of shown weird actions through their interviews in this case. This case is full of dysfunction and we are all here to get justice. I'm not talking about TS's family in regards to the interviews. If ppl choose to sleuth non POI off the forum , and I admit I have, that's their choice. I'm choosing not to relay my thoughts and results because the web can be a dangerous place to spread gossip if the fact is not true. Some ppl just interview lousy. I saw and heard a lot of ppl participating in the interviews as being nervous, immature, cocky.......... Again I'm not talking about TS's family when they were interviewed......

. However, the obsession with her on this forum keeps reaching new levels of absurdity.

<snipped for emphasis>

Absurdity is an excellent description. I'm fed up.

Also, I am really disappointed. I'm frequently asked by other staff, including Tricia, how we're able to have so few alerts in this forum considering it is usually one of the busiest and most popular cases. I always tell her what a great following we have - the poster dynamic. It's remarkable how few time outs I've issued over the past 7 1/2 months....almost unheard of... I've always credited you guys with keeping it civil and productive. Then enter LS's statements and folks start acting rabid. I can form a very limited opinion on what has been released and I have voiced that opinion. But that's it. There is no real evidence of anything tying her directly to this crime. I understand the curiosity but don't understand the obsession.....there are so many angles that can be sleuthed that are not being pursued. I don't get it...

Last word of advice - just because we're all sitting behind keyboards, it's not wise to post every thought you may have. It's usually better to sit back and take the high road until more evidence comes forth.

And the continual references to moderation decisions in the threads is totally against TOS. No more free passes I'm done with it. If you see a post that violates the boundaries I have set forth in this forum, then use the alert feature and a mod will review.

Last warning. I'm done.

Thanks Beach, to be honest I believe Lenka loved and admired Teresa and Teresa loved and admired Lenka. She was used by MS because of her kind heart. Yes, Lenka went into save her own livelihood mode because she feared for her own future.

Teresa was for sure a very unique person and not all that easy for her loved ones and peers to accurately describe to the detectives. One thing we do know is she was passionate about caring for others and their wellness. She just got royally screwed by others in her financial and personal life.

I cannot wait for that last arrest.

Time to change gears...the purple truck has pulled out and was loaded up this afternoon with computer equipment...a LOT of it. The guy has been there all week and was described as having dark hair with a braid down the back. The trailer was packed to the hilt as well as the truck.

<snipped for emphasis>

...there are so many angles that can be sleuthed that are not being pursued. I don't get it...

Could you provide some examples of angles that are not being pursued

Time to change gears...the purple truck has pulled out and was loaded up this afternoon with computer equipment...a LOT of it. The guy has been there all week and was described as having dark hair with a braid down the back. The trailer was packed to the hilt as well as the truck.

Selling for money? Wants a new start with new electronics? Hiding evidence? Setting up his business elsewhere?.......... I think he needs the money

A lot of ppl of shown weird actions through their interviews in this case. This case is full of dysfunction and we are all here to get justice. I'm not talking about TS's family in regards to the interviews. If ppl choose to sleuth non POI off the forum , and I admit I have, that's their choice. I'm choosing not to relay my thoughts and results because the web can be a dangerous place to spread gossip if the fact is not true. Some ppl just interview lousy. I saw and heard a lot of ppl participating in the interviews as being nervous, immature, cocky.......... Again I'm not talking about TS's family when they were interviewed......

I'd be a mess, for sure. I feel guilty about everything and it shows even when I've done nothing, lol. I respond wimpily? to authority figures even when they're trying to help me, lol. I can only imagine how I'd come across on video. I feel awful for those being exposed this way. One thing I learned if I ever get called in to be interviewed; dress warmly, don't drink too much coffee (shakiness and bathroom breaks), but I would hope to have one of those Dets. interviewing me. Very patient, very understanding and kind where needed.

ETA: I TOTALLY empathize with TSho not being able to remember her own phone number. It's a hard one for me on the best of days :/

Except maybe this guy, he skeers me:

Authority.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members