Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if there was divorce talk. We have not seen evidence of it though, have we?
If so, he knew the gravy train would be over.
Perhaps if he had found a well to do woman to take him, he would have simply divorced.
But maybe there was no woman of means waiting for him.
Of course on paper he looks like the doting husband and some lonely woman might find that appealing.
I have seen men leave highly attractive women for unattractive because the woman was totally paying attention to the man.

True, but reading the progression/degeneration of the relationship via texts it was easy to see how much TS was learning about their financials and I think it was finally dawning on her just what MS had been doing. I think many eyes have been opened after reading these concentrated documents.

In March 2015, she had found out about the potential IRS lien, was getting calls from vendors about past due bills, Xymogen in particular. MS' explanations didn't correlate with what Xymogen told her.

He was so short sighted in this. If he already hadn't been greedy and living beyond their means, he could have gotten either 50% of marriage assets and/or spousal support.

The only woman I saw falling for his malarky was one who needed constant help herself and she was in no position to support him emotionally or financially. She had her own issues. I wonder how many of his 'betters', socially, financially, educationally would have continued any relationship with him after a divorce from TS? I'd say NONE after details became known. They would be known during and after a divorce. People talk.

I'm using the word 'betters' deliberately because I imagine that's how he saw people: worse, equal or better than himself. I think he targeted, collected and cultivated.

The following is ONLY my opinion and thoughts and one scenario of what I THINK could have happened. I'm feeling a little dramatic, so it's okay to roll your eyes, mine rolled as I was writing it.

I think TS had made a decision of some sort, possibly divorce, possibly just looking for some advice or guidance. Maybe she needed an objective opinion that she wasn't going crazy or overreacting to the things she had discovered, but I think she took a deep breath and confided in someone. My theory is that she confided in a friend who is kind, supportive, intelligent, educated, professionally accomplished, people-smart, went to law school, knew lawyers and possibly relationship or mental health professionals, and maybe the friend had been having her own idea about MS' character for years. That friend either told her husband or TS had talked to the couple together and that's why that man was chosen by MS to discover TS brutally murdered. MS gave revenge. MS thought he was smarter than his 'betters' and thought he pulled it off by being out of state at the time. I think we're going to see some real information from that couple if MS insists on going to trial. I think MS is or was unaware of just how much the couple knew from their own observations and from what TS had been confiding.

The few weeks leading up to her murder: her texts seemed more frequent, kinder, softer as if she were trying. His were curt, bare minimum, he seemed resigned or committed as if he'd made a decision of some sort. He was distancing himself from her as a person, no longer a life partner. He had reduced her to being an object, a target. He was disengaged from her, he didn't care anymore about anything except revenge and money. He didn't even care what it would do to his own children.

I don't know if phone information just wasn't available for time period before 2013 or if LE had it and other information that proves MS may have had a plan that far back or the marriage decline began then or something that triggered the LE focus on beginning in 2013.

MS is so aggressive socially. He's pesty. He comes off as needy and smarmy. He would never be a friend of ours. He'd be an annoyance that had to be accommodated because he was the spouse of a friend or colleague, but without her, he wouldn't be in my life at all.

“Anything, we'll do anything! Seriously! I'm here for you.” His repeated and relentless offers to go out of his way to curry favor are so transparent. I als wonder how many things he promised on her behalf without telling her.

Always seems to be in the neighborhood or area - sometimes, just the same city and he texts: “I am literallv around the corner from your house. l didn't know if you were home? Are you up for a quick hello”

The “drop in” is something that I have always, always resented unless it's my closest friend. I would feel very funny and definitely po'd if a male acquaintance who'd been previously accidentally inappropriate wanted to just pop in without his wife or kids.

Bates 37777: MS to female friend (who remains completely above board, friendly but neutral – really refreshing after what we've heard from others)
The girls have schooling from 8:30 to 11:30 Monday through Thursday. According to MS

MS: “hey mama, we need some kids essentials please. We love you baby”
She responds: “you may need to resend above text”
MS: “oops, and I really do try to send to right person, r u avail tomorrow am”

Bates 37785: MS to potential buyer of Sievers' share of medical units:
“FYI: our pay off is $9,754,511,71. Our daily interest is $1016.10 and our monthly payment to TIB I capital bank is $60,197.75”

Bates 37786: MS to potential buyer of Sievers' share of medical units:

Bates 37694: MS to TS About the Estero Medical Center shares/units
Sievers own 8.25% or 5 units out of 65

Bates 37493: Student loan $79,023 as of 12/2013 MS text to TS

Does anyone know if TS' practice used all five offices or did she rent out some of them to generate some income?
Was the MO condo paid off, were there HOA dues?
Was it sitting empty all these years or was it generating rental income?
If rented, did they pay an agency to manage it?
I don't need answers, just realizing how much money that blowhard was costing her financially; unnecessarily. This is just a portion. There were also the private lessons to be paid...

MS is so aggressive socially. He's pesty. He comes off as needy and smarmy. He would never be a friend of ours. He'd be an annoyance that had to be accommodated because he was the spouse of a friend or colleague, but without her, he wouldn't be in my life at all.

“Anything, we'll do anything! Seriously! I'm here for you.” His repeated and relentless offers to go out of his way to curry favor are so transparent. I als wonder how many things he promised on her behalf without telling her.

Always seems to be in the neighborhood or area - sometimes, just the same city and he texts: “I am literallv around the corner from your house. l didn't know if you were home? Are you up for a quick hello”

The “drop in” is something that I have always, always resented unless it's my closest friend. I would feel very funny and definitely po'd if a male acquaintance who'd been previously accidentally inappropriate wanted to just pop in without his wife or kids.

Bates 37777: MS to female friend (who remains completely above board, friendly but neutral – really refreshing after what we've heard from others)
The girls have schooling from 8:30 to 11:30 Monday through Thursday. According to MS

MS: “hey mama, we need some kids essentials please. We love you baby”
She responds: “you may need to resend above text”
MS: “oops, and I really do try to send to right person, r u avail tomorrow am”

Bates 37785: MS to potential buyer of Sievers' share of medical units:
“FYI: our pay off is $9,754,511,71. Our daily interest is $1016.10 and our monthly payment to TIB I capital bank is $60,197.75”

Bates 37786: MS to potential buyer of Sievers' share of medical units:

Bates 37694: MS to TS About the Estero Medical Center shares/units
Sievers own 8.25% or 5 units out of 65

Bates 37493: Student loan $79,023 as of 12/2013 MS text to TS

Does anyone know if TS' practice used all five offices or did she rent out some of them to generate some income?
Was the MO condo paid off, were there HOA dues?
Was it sitting empty all these years or was it generating rental income?
If rented, did they pay an agency to manage it?
I don't need answers, just realizing how much money that blowhard was costing her financially; unnecessarily. This is just a portion. There were also the private lessons to be paid...

If I recall correctly, in court he said the MO condo was worth $60,000 and they had 2 mortgages on the condo (one was for $20,000). It was being rented out to a female tenant, but I think she vacated awhile back. Not sure of the current status of condo.

The financial end is such a tangled chaotic mess. Can't figure out what was legal and what wasn't legal. I think they had a great tax guy advising them of all the loopholes or something. I could not live in the chaos this family surrounded themselves in.

I've probably looked at MS's FB a gazillion times. But it wasn't until yesterday that I noticed the special importance the evil pig put on the father's day message opposed to the mother's day message. Knowing full well that he was already in the planning stage of TS's demise. :dervish:

Mark Sievers
June 21, 2015 ·

Happy Father's Day to all the daddys out there! And to those who missed their daddy's & those Daddys who miss their children & have the strength, courage, love & support to carry on... You are thought of on this special day & wished the Very Best !!!!

Mark Sievers
May 10, 2015
Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there! and those that are no longer with us in the physical, you are kept in our hearts and prayers... thank you for all you do & have done for us smile emoticon:)

I think we have seen indirect evidence of divorce talk. I'm on my phone right now so going entirely by memory, but there is a calendar entry not long before MS tells CWW he has a personal issue to discuss saying "T called me 11:48 pm" or something like that, with a redacted space after it, then a day or so later is the big blank space after announcing he and TS had a "talk", and around the same time he sends a text to TS saying something like "you don't have to feel it but I love you" and references that suggest they are sleeping in separate rooms most of the time (which I think we had already figured out).

On batch 4 audio, there is an interview with the babysitter (AH) that says TS booked her for July 2 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. after MS & children came back from CT. (12 min mark). There was some speculation of maybe she was going to broach the subject of marital separation or termination of her work relationship with MS. Did anyone find out what the reason was yet?

On batch 4 audio, there is an interview with the babysitter (AH) that says TS booked her for July 2 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. after MS & children came back from CT. (12 min mark). There was some speculation of maybe she was going to broach the subject of marital separation or termination of her work relationship with MS. Did anyone find out what the reason was yet?

I think that might have been the day MS had on his calendar for a meeting--something relating to the practice I believe.

FL...... great post earlier. Manipulators/controllers become highly agitated when out-smarted. ONLY they don't look at it as being out-smarted. To MS, he's being snubbed OR that other person thinks they're better than MS. Marks' type has a how dare you response AND dangerous things occur with sick MS types. It's crazy---they feel inferior so they prey on the betters but when betters get the best of them it's an outrageous insult. MS types then feel threatened.

Property Search online in Lee County, FL:

When TS & MS first bought the original Jarvis property they had their mailing address as... Sievers Mark & Teresa, 1313 Murk Way S, St. Petersburg, FL---that mailing address is dated 4/28/2005. Their 2 deeds for Jarvis were dated 2/10/2005 & 4/1/2005.

In the 4/28 info the Jarvis address is stated as 27050 & states "Split & Combine - No Delete Occurs" then address becomes 27034 (vacant lot), then another reference # shows "Combined w/another parcel - Delete Occurs" and that address (w older house) becomes 27040.

Deed 2/10/2005---$257,000 (Consideration) is associated with 27034 & other same date deed info shows Mortgage info (Consideration) $205,600 with Union Federal Bank of Indianapolis. There are 2 ref #s at the bottom that are linked--- the 1st ref # looks like a lawsuit, Document Type: (LP) Lis Pendens, 5/29/2009 Record Date, Plaintiff: 3 banks, Defendant: TS, MS and 2 banks but their mortgage isn't listed... wo, I don't understand that! The 2nd ref # leads to a Document Type: (SAT) Satisfaction, 12/03/2009 Record Date, the Grantor is their original mortgage bank, M & T are Grantee.

Deed 4/01/2005---$10.00 (Considerstion) ?? must be for the lot with older home as their are on there as Grantor and Grantee.

They were obviously living in St Pete before moving to Jarvis Rd in Bonita----seems it was posted long ago that TS did live there.... it that where she & 1st hubby lived? WTH is it with the 14 Avenue S, Gulfport address just east of St Pete?

There's more 'stuff' I could probably find in Property Search there but I don't get around it very well & time consuming.

We have a friend who is 40 something. He says all his male relatives died at 50 so he thinks he will too. He makes a ton of money. He can only access his retirement money earlier if he needs to help with his house being foreclosed.

He quits making house payments, gets retirement money and then he gets his house current. He is on his third time of doing this right now. He wants his money now so he can enjoy it.

There are all kinds of clever tax things people can do to shelter income and make more money by using tax codes to their advantage. I wonder if someone was advising them on what to do.

They spent $9 million dollars on the building? How?

Was this during the time when there were all kinds of bank and real estate scams going on?

They certainly did not have the income to buy a $9 million dollar building.

As someone said above, their life seems totally out of control. Juggling so many balls. No wonder he had a calendar. Keeping everything straight must have been a full time job. All of his machinations.

I can't imagine that TS was not required to be present to sign financial documents.

I think that might have been the day MS had on his calendar for a meeting--something relating to the practice I believe.
True. It appears MS and TS had some sort of appointment that day. I am thinking with a financial advisor, something related to the practice or the $$ owed to IRS. Just MOO. TS also had appointments set up that week in connection with her new business vemture per LS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

FL...... great post earlier. Manipulators/controllers become highly agitated when out-smarted. ONLY they don't look at it as being out-smarted. To MS, he's being snubbed OR that other person thinks they're better than MS. Marks' type has a how dare you response AND dangerous things occur with sick MS types. It's crazy---they feel inferior so they prey on the betters but when betters get the best of them it's an outrageous insult. MS types then feel threatened.

Property Search online in Lee County, FL:

When TS & MS first bought the original Jarvis property they had their mailing address as... Sievers Mark & Teresa, 1313 Murk Way S, St. Petersburg, FL---that mailing address is dated 4/28/2005. Their 2 deeds for Jarvis were dated 2/10/2005 & 4/1/2005.

In the 4/28 info the Jarvis address is stated as 27050 & states "Split & Combine - No Delete Occurs" then address becomes 27034 (vacant lot), then another reference # shows "Combined w/another parcel - Delete Occurs" and that address (w older house) becomes 27040.

Deed 2/10/2005---$257,000 (Consideration) is associated with 27034 & other same date deed info shows Mortgage info (Consideration) $205,600 with Union Federal Bank of Indianapolis. There are 2 ref #s at the bottom that are linked--- the 1st ref # looks like a lawsuit, Document Type: (LP) Lis Pendens, 5/29/2009 Record Date, Plaintiff: 3 banks, Defendant: TS, MS and 2 banks but their mortgage isn't listed... wo, I don't understand that! The 2nd ref # leads to a Document Type: (SAT) Satisfaction, 12/03/2009 Record Date, the Grantor is their original mortgage bank, M & T are Grantee.

Deed 4/01/2005---$10.00 (Considerstion) ?? must be for the lot with older home as their are on there as Grantor and Grantee.

They were obviously living in St Pete before moving to Jarvis Rd in Bonita----seems it was posted long ago that TS did live there.... it that where she & 1st hubby lived? WTH is it with the 14 Avenue S, Gulfport address just east of St Pete?

There's more 'stuff' I could probably find in Property Search there but I don't get around it very well & time consuming.
When you described MS personality disorder in your first paragraph it fits perfectly with the definition of an extreme narcissist or in MS case, a textbook pychopath. Unfortunately there are many individuals out there that are just like MS and are either behind bars or will be soon. It's interesting how they all demonstrate many of the same behaviors that once you know one you know them all --- A big waving red flag.

I've probably looked at MS's FB a gazillion times. But it wasn't until yesterday that I noticed the special importance the evil pig put on the father's day message opposed to the mother's day message. Knowing full well that he was already in the planning stage of TS's demise. :dervish:

Mark Sievers
June 21, 2015 ·

Happy Father's Day to all the daddys out there! And to those who missed their daddy's & those Daddys who miss their children & have the strength, courage, love & support to carry on... You are thought of on this special day & wished the Very Best !!!!

Mark Sievers
May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there! and those that are no longer with us in the physical, you are kept in our hearts and prayers... thank you for all you do & have done for us smile emoticon:)

After reading the pages and pages of texts that MS sent, he loved to wish others Happy Mother's/Father's Day. He seems fixated on these day...I guess that he enjoyed being portrayed as an awesome dad/husband/lover. Sick, sick, sick!

We have a friend who is 40 something. He says all his male relatives died at 50 so he thinks he will too. He makes a ton of money. He can only access his retirement money earlier if he needs to help with his house being foreclosed.
He quits making house payments, gets retirement money and then he gets his house current. He is on his third time of doing this right now. He wants his money now so he can enjoy it.
There are all kinds of clever tax things people can do to shelter income and make more money by using tax codes to their advantage. I wonder if someone was advising them on what to do.
Was this during the time when there were all kinds of bank and real estate scams going on?
As someone said above, their life seems totally out of control. Juggling so many balls. No wonder he had a calendar. Keeping everything straight must have been a full time job. All of his machinations.
I can't imagine that TS was not required to be present to sign financial documents.

I think that $10m is for the entire coop of 65 units. Sievers have 5 units, so if payments are split by units, their monthly payment for all 5 combined = $4630.60.
However, MS says they own 8.25% (Bates 37694), so if the split is by percentage owned, their pmt would be $4966.31. I'm not entirely sure how accurate this is (or my own math, lol), just going by what MS to both TS and the potential buyer.

$10million for 5 units is reasonable in So. Cal, but too expensive for their location. Buuuut, $1,000 per month seems super cheap.

Mark Sievers
June 21, 2015 ·

Mark Sievers
May 10, 2015

Wow. "Daddy's" are missed because of divorce (and mean old moms?) While "mothers" are missed because they are D-E-A-D. The loaded words of loving Daddy vs formal Mother

He just gives all kinds of bread crumbs leading to himself, doesn't he :dunno:

ETA: that Father's Day comment just adds one more tick in the He Knew Divorce Was On The Table column for me.
This was also less than a month after that "funny" facebook divorce joke.

:thinking: He knew...

IQuestion knows taxes, maybe she'll weigh in on some of your post when she sees it. I'm not sure about your 40 something friend, as far as what he can legally do----I certainly don't know about stopping house payments then getting retirement early if he's still making $$ somewhere. If he's making tons it would be hard to do this balancing act----sounds like he needs to pay his house off with his tons first. I wouldn't know how much that 'ton of money' is that he makes. Those who really have lots of $$$ indeed can do certain things to their personal & biz tax advantage. They retire when they want, also use accountants to advise such so that Mr IRS doesn't come knocking.

I saw that MS text posted here about the med building.... you're right, didn't have income for a $9 mil investment AND no lender would have been able to justify loaning them that either. GEEEEZ, like was MS trying to impress that potential buyer with the fact that their (daily interest $1016.10) monthly payment is $60,197.75????? Anyone here know if that's correct? I'm checking the Bates to be sure not a typO. Ok, that's apprx $723,000 a year just for med building payments---after paying that, employees have to be paid, office supplies (gotta reimburse SH for some of that), Sievers own house payments, student loans, personal living expenses like food-clothing-car maintenance-kids med care, lawn care, pool maintenance (didn't they have that?), Marks' Whole Foods runs, not to mention vacas here & there, hotel stays in Naples. Oh, I left out the gf who needed Attny fees paid (but there was a reimbursement) AND burner phones. NOW I have no idea how big that entire med building is, when it was built, or what it's worth----but I can't imagine Sievers' 5 units in that med building would be worth $9.75 mil at time of their hopeful sale back then. UNLESS he had lofty hopes of selling for that? That would be $1.95 mil per unit.

Forgive me if I'm way off here.

No way were they bringing in that amount a month. I just don't see it. They were definitely heavily in debt with credit cards, that must have been almost if not maxed otherwise why wouldn't it work sometimes???? I don't own a credit card, but my understanding is you're giving x amount you can charge. Say $10,000. If you owe that amount, then you can't charge anything until it's paid down some. I don't know. I have a house loan and nothing else, so I can't tell you about these things personally. We just don't like operating our household with credit, others differ.

IIRC they were behind in paying the rent, but maybe that was after TS died? I remember reading their shares were taken for back pay, and I don't remember it being in the millions!

Much of this marriage and business doesn't make sense to me.

I don't mind sharing my M&M's, but my husband is mine, and I don't share him.

JMO!

Can someone post his facebook page? Thanks!

Wow. "Daddy's" are missed because of divorce (and mean old moms?) While "mothers" are missed because they are D-E-A-D. The loaded words of loving Daddy vs formal Mother

He just gives all kinds of bread crumbs leading to himself, doesn't he :dunno:

ETA: that Father's Day comment just adds one more tick in the He Knew Divorce Was On The Table column for me.
This was also less than a month after that "funny" facebook divorce joke.

:thinking: He knew...
I wonder if MS figured out that TS was thinking about divorce because he not only kept track of everything she did but also bugged her phone and computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member