Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“At the end of her life, when she was sick, she asked Mark if she could see the girls, and he said, ‘If you’ve got $10,000.’ “

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/2016/06/29/teresa-mark-sievers-murder-saga-why-backstory/85643124/

Wow! What a to so many in his life.

^^^
I'm so glad his sisters widow (so sad) had the courage to speak the truth about Mark to the reporter in the interview. I sure wish someone who was around during their childhood would speak up as to the situation with his mother, father and family dynamic- I bet it would lend some pretty important insight in to who Mark and Bonnie are today. I think AZ was being kind when she said it may have been a 'clerical mistake' on the "no children" from the divorce papers. I wonder just how much info Stacie shared with her wife. Poor woman- I hope she had some peace at the end. What a b@&$@&d!

They probably was given a spare key to eliminate to much problems. Didnt the alarm company say that someone turn the alarm off during a time that Bonnie Sievers wasn't there?

Yes, DM.... the alarm was off. I'm just curious about their point of entry so as not to be seen or heard. Wonder how they messed up that staged door quietly at that hour. Although late time wise, it wasn't THAT late. Neighbors work hours & how they typically came & went on work nights.... MS probably informed them of how the neighborhood & neighbors were at that hour on a Sunday night. AND where did they park the rental car then walked to the house. Curious.

It's a while since I've looked, but on google maps street/satellite view you can see a bushy dog walking path between the 2 rows of houses. At the back of the Sievers house.

I'd do screenshots, but am on my phone ATM.

While back I got on Google satellite maps, an aerial view shows a place along the fence at the very back, looks like trees in the yard immediately behind Sievers are close or right next to the fence. The fence looked funny like it was diverted around trees & other stuff. I'm sure standing there it looks ok, it is what it is, but looking down it doesn't look so good, sorta messy. Need to take another look.

I'm pretty sure at that time of year, in Florida, people are running either AC (with all the windows closed) or fans at night. Also, we live on a residential street in close proximity to other houses and the street, we close our blinds and drapes at night for privacy once the sun goes down- you can see in perfectly when our lights are on and it's dark outside. Our neighbors do the same- I have never thought it was weird no one saw them at that time on a Sunday night or heard anything. It was definitely dark by that time.

I have a question. What kind of therapy can be done on kids that have been manipulated their entire lives by their father to make them think that he is the good guy and everything he does is for them?

Now I know that they loved mom. But dad made sure that they agreed and loved him more since he manipulated them to think that he was more on their side than mom.

So my question is. What kind of therapy can reverse this somewhat Stockholm syndrome of kids who can't realize the manipulation that has been embedded in their minds for years by dad?

Especially since dad had mom killed. Just asking.

I have a question. What kind of therapy can be done on kids that have been manipulated their entire lives by their father to make them think that he is the good guy and everything he does is for them?

Now I know that they loved mom. But dad made sure that they agreed and loved him more since he manipulated them to think that he was more on their side than mom.

So my question is. What kind of therapy can reverse this somewhat Stockholm syndrome of kids who can't realize the manipulation that has been embedded in their minds for years by dad?

Cognitive Behavioral therapy or hypnotherapy

Cult de-programming

I'm with Oregonmama- CBT for sure. There's hope... There is always hope. Children are amazingly resilient. Prayers.

CBT, and they should also get trauma therapy and grief therapy.

ETA and family therapy with mimi.

All this therapy will not be cheap. 😕

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm with Oregonmama- CBT for sure. There's hope... There is always hope. Children are amazingly resilient. Prayers.

Just my 2 cents they may be resilient but they carry it for life. . It changes them forever into adulthood.

:moo:

Just my 2 cents they may be resilient but they carry it for life. . It changes them forever into adulthood.

:moo:

We are all a product of our life experiences. The girls will eventually resolve themselves to the fact that their wonderful mother was killed by their father. While that will be a horrendous burden for them, I'm confident that they will shape their lives from the experience and give back their learnings to the world.

All this therapy will not be cheap. 

And a whole lot of care and love

All this therapy will not be cheap. 😕

Most definitely.. How many therapists are able to handle such a family ...

for the children are going through such an unimaginable situation that will affect them and their relationships for the rest of their lives

....and the mother will/may not attend the trial :moo: for her daughter as she has to focus 100% on the childrens mental health at the expense of her own.

By telling them the truth once he has been convicted and they are considered mature enough to handle it.

I wonder how much they know already? Yes they will need trauma counselling, CBT and they will have to learn to trust again because there will be such confusion when their love turns to hate.

BBM It is awfully interesting that his parents' divorce in 1978 is listed as "without children." :thinking: But surely we would have heard if things had gotten so bad that the parents didn't have legal custody of the kids at that time. Right? So probably a clerk's error. I think...

I think there is a lot of unknown to us as the public. I really wish we could have seen the case workers report unless they are keeping it for part of the criminal trial. I know when the state first gets the children their last name is entered in their database to see if they were ever involved with the families before. I just can't shake my hunch that an agency was involved with his family wherever they were when he was younger. Missouri?

One thing that occurred to me (and I know you already know this but others might not) is that a good strategy for getting the kids back FAST if one parent is the main subject of the child abuse/neglect allegations is to have that parent move out of the house and file a quick joint divorce petition. And this was a joint petition...no kids...completed in one month. :thinking:

How old were the S kids at the divorce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member