Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to recall that there was some response from Dr. Pati's office that they were unable to take referral patients from Dr. Sievers at this time due to "legal reasons".
I thought it was strange at the time.

DING DING DING! That's it :) Thank you!

U
argh. Do you have the Bates, please? I've been searching through the docs and can't find it so far.

Ew.

I'm searching for it too......I can't find my cheat list I had when I wrote all them down .......

Found it......made a mistake though......it's someone else from DR PatI's organization or maybe it was her......with Mark you don't know......

Might add though that DR Pati sent Mark a personal message after the murder......its on the same bates page

I seem to recall that there was some response from Dr. Pati's office that they were unable to take referral patients from Dr. Sievers at this time due to "legal reasons".
I thought it was strange at the time.

Well, this is interesting and could be true to a point. I only say this because a doctor and nurse, also husband and wife, from Haysville, KS (2010), were brought up on several medical violations). Their patients had a hard time finding any doctor that would take them on as a patient.....no one wanted these people as patients and some were on maintenance meds. The medical community Probably were afraid that LE or FBI would be looking at them for illegal activities too. Of course this female Florida doctor appears to have a very close connection/relationship to MS....so her lawyer may have warned her. (I wonder how much of MS remarks are just fantasy to satisfy his ego. He probably is harming more people then we even know of.)

(I did not know if it was okay to post names of doctor, nurse and clinic, even though trial is over. They were convivted and are in prison. Google the year, town, and doctor and nurse and the info will pop up),

U

I'm searching for it too......I can't find my cheat list I had when I wrote all them down .......

Found it......made a mistake though......it's someone else from DR PatI's organization or maybe it was her......with Mark you don't know......

Might add though that DR Pati sent Mark a personal message after the murder......its on the same bates page

LOL, I do that, too! I frustrate myself even when I try to be organized with these documents and the notes I make :banghead:

I haven't had time to search back in the doc dump but.... I would think after any doctor's practice stop functioning, for whatever reason, patients need go thru the typical patient release process which is simple---signing the release form & getting your records physically yourself OR your records are transferred electronically. KEY here would've been the ability for TS patients to obtain their records WHICH we all know that was next to impossible for most. The other issue with Dr Pati, for some anyway, would be her location from Bonita Springs area---not sure but isn't Orlando 3-4 hrs from Ft Myers area?

When my derm doc was murdered I went to her office & literally pick my records up myself, no problem. But.... her husband was not her office manager.

Oh no, this case is never ending with new surprises! From above posts, enter Dr. Pati.

I bet Dr. Pati was not aware she would be mentioned in his journal of having "discussed with TS about servicing Dr. Pati's needs". :gaah:, so embarrassing!! Of course, it may have been Mark daydreaming too?

I would like to express my sincerest sympathy for the families of the Dallas LE killed and wounded, the Georgia Officer shot, and the officer shot 1 mile from my house in Ballwin Mo. They are in all of our prayers

Hi all,
I was looking through some of the docs tonight and had a question, not sure if it has been answered. I have been crazy busy, so a little behind on what's going on. When CK said in her interview that MS went to the beach with MP to talk her out of quitting school the day before the funeral, did that actually happen or was that a cover to speak privately with CWW? Was MP even present that day?
Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th.

Hi all,
I was looking through some of the docs tonight and had a question, not sure if it has been answered. I have been crazy busy, so a little behind on what's going on. When CK said in her interview that MS went to the beach with MP to talk her out of quitting school the day before the funeral, did that actually happen or was that a cover to speak privately with CWW? Was MP even present that day?

In all honesty. I personally remember CK mentioning about Mark going to the beach to help talk to someone about problems that they may be having.

But since CK doesn't know MP at all. Then maybe Mark told her any name or reason that came to mind. Jmo.

Now I truly think that Mark wanted to speak to Curtis alone but had to be around others for the sake of the kiddies. Jmo.

But since Curtis told CK that Mark was still unavailable;

Then maybe Mark stayed behind after realizing how Curtis messed the entire murder up. Lol.

So maybe Mark sent Curtis back from the beach after hearing the way things may now implicate him. Lol

And then maybe Curtis simply told CK that Mark was still with MP to help her out.

And maybe MP got a quick loan from Mark at the beach and left early on before him and Curtis had their talk. Lol

I truly don't know.

But due to the computer dump on the day of the funeral.

Tells us that obviously Curtis gave Mark irritable bowel syndrome from all the information that was shared during the day or so. Jmo.

Hi all,

I thought CK said she was somewhere with a group that included MS, and MS said he had to go to the beach to meet a friend who was thinking about not going to school the next day. That it was someone who was starting law school and MS was going to go give her a pep talk or some such b.s. I don't think CK knew who he was going to talk to other than it was a "local woman."

I think it was probably an excuse to talk to someone alone. Or to con some sympathy from MiP.

Interesting new info.......

16-CA-002477
AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK FSB Plaintiff vs SIEVERS AND COMPANY PLLC, fka Sievers and Company LLC et al Defendant
07/14/2016
Div H
Laboda, Alane C
CA Contracts and Indebtedness
Filed

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ical-eval-ordered-form-mark-sievers/86207378/ I apologize if someone else here caught what I saw and already posted about it: If you go to about 55 secs., you will see the reporter ask the lawyer with the long white mop of hair why he asked about the '3 blows to head'. IMMEDIATELY you will see the right side of his face involuntarily twitch and then just seconds later when he's IMO babbling that whole right side of his face goes into a spaz' attack. IMO<modsnip>

... MS was going to go give her a pep talk....
Yes this makes complete sense. MS could teach the lady how he had moved all through his grief over T's unexpected murder by the door of their fridge a few days back, wish the lady happy mother's day, clone her phone then split in T's mercedes.

Interesting new info.......

16-CA-002477
AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK FSB Plaintiff vs SIEVERS AND COMPANY PLLC, fka Sievers and Company LLC et al Defendant
07/14/2016
Div H
Laboda, Alane C
CA Contracts and Indebtedness
Filed

Is this a company that TS and MS had and then was put in MS name only? I really do not understand....sorry. Can any one explain?

Is this a company that TS and MS had and then was put in MS name only? I really do not understand....sorry. Can any one explain?

I believe this is a credit card used for their business purposes to run the office. I'm sure the credit card has a high balance. Everyone wants their money from him. According to the court website, he has not been served yet.

Interesting week for Mark.....he filed a response to Patrick's suit.....of course he did not pay the filing fee.......

06/17/2016 Acceptance of Service
07/11/2016 Answer and Counter Claim
no fees attached

Financial Information

Defendant Sievers, Mark D
Total Financial Assessment 395.00
Total Payments and Credits 0.00
Balance Due as of 07/16/2016 395.00

07/14/2016 Transaction Assessment 395.00

Plaintiff Tottenham, Patrick J
Total Financial Assessment 400.00
Total Payments and Credits 400.00
Balance Due as of 07/16/2016 0.00

06/15/2016 Transaction Assessment 400.00
06/15/2016 Court Fees & Fines Receipt # ODFM-2016-105276 Laird A Lile (400.00)

Interesting week for Mark.....he filed a response to Patrick's suit.....of course he did not pay the filing fee.......

no fees attached

Financial Information

What happens with this since MS did NOT pay the filing fees? What I am asking, is with this still be filed even though no one paid the 395.00? Or is the state paying for all filings and it will always show up...no payment. Thanks.

It shows he cannot take care of any money issues....if LE can follow the money I bet alot os it is in a box in BS house. JMO

no fees attached

Financial Information

Poor delusional Mark. NOT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member