Sightings, Phone Calls, Reports

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO~ It sounds wonderful, if it were possible. But....LE stated the DNA and decomposition in the car of Casey's belonged to Caylee.

IMO this is propoganda to take the suspicion and heat off Casey. Cindy is delussional enough to do this.

I feel that Caylee is dead. Case closed !

I am confused… is this info of the spotting in Miami/Doral area
official or did someone random post it…

This hotel is less than 15 mins from the airport… there is a other hotels down 36 street and there are even extended stay hotels…

Can't they take that one picture and do stuff to it so they can read the license plate?

"Myfloridaroundtable" is just some blog someone started. It's not official or credible by ANY DEFINITION.

Whois search on the domain owner -

Registrant Contact:

CRM Enterprises

PO Box 948014
Maitland, FL 32794
US

Administrative Contact:

CRM Enterprises (booklets@earthlink.net)
+1.3212285849
PO Box 948014
Maitland, FL 32794
US

Technical Contact:

CRM Enterprises (booklets@earthlink.net)
+1.3212285849
PO Box 948014
Maitland, FL 32794
US

Here are other websites associated with this domain owner....

http://lawsonlamartruth.com/Resume.htm

http://lawsonlamartruth.com/

And from this website - http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/359/RipOff0359686.htm
Radio Interviews

I am planning a story on this case and am seeking interviews with victims of this company! email booklets@earthlink.net to be considered for a [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]radio[/COLOR][/COLOR] interview on the Guetzloe Report on 1190WAMT [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]AM [COLOR=blue! important]radio[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

This guy sound like one of those conspiracy theorist people.....

I am confused… is this info of the spotting in Miami/Doral area
official or did someone random post it…

This hotel is less than 15 mins from the airport… there is a other hotels down 36 street and there are even extended stay hotels…

I posted the info but I just stumbled on the website it was located on...at the top of the post is a link to the website (forida roundtable) If you are close to the the email in the post might be a good person to contact for more information. I am just sharing what I found...I have no idea who's website it is or where the info came from sorry!

OK. Refreshed my own memory of where her name came from. So very interesting. Thanks for finding it/

Hi BAHD :) Yes - there was mention of it way back on another thread when everyone found the 'I'm not 'that' ZG" who worked in an office that was robbed 6/09/08... great sleuthing tho & welcome! ;)

Wow thats interesting. Has anyone done a search for that name in ny?
Yes, this came out awhile ago on our Caylee threads. The woman has the same last name, IIRC as J.O., one of the guys casey may have insinuated was Caylee's father. He died in a car crash. Again, IIRC, his mother's name was reported to be Z.O.. I may be wrong. But, I don't think the Anthony's are Jehovahs and I don't know if this person is in anyway related to J.O..

Yes, this came out awhile ago on our Caylee threads. The woman has the same last name, IIRC as J.O., one of the guys casey may have insinuated was Caylee's father. He died in a car crash. Again, IIRC, his mother's name was reported to be Z.O.. I may be wrong. But, I don't think the Anthony's are Jehovahs and I don't know if this person is in anyway related to J.O..

Uhh yes.. So many names and therios in this case.. I am slowly losing part of my mind. Thanks for the reminder :)

If I even thought I had seen little Caylee with anyone, I would call LE, then follow these people.
I am so skeptical when people take vague pics like these. I want Caylee to be alive, but I just cannot discount what little evidence LE has let us know about. IE: dog hits, hair tests, etc.

If I thought I saw Caylee...I too would definately immediately call LE, while they were still in my sight. And I would probably follow them (provided I didn't feel in danger) until the police got there. That is what I don't understand. Why people who think they see Caylee just don't call the police immediately? Or have they?

Hi BAHD :) Yes - there was mention of it way back on another thread when everyone found the 'I'm not 'that' ZG" who worked in an office that was robbed 6/09/08... great sleuthing tho & welcome! ;)

Thanks

i have the feeling that the A's state that they receive all of these tips and LE does nothing about it as a line of defense. can't anyone see that if there is a trial w/o a body, the A's will say well, this person in TX said they saw her last week, she can still be alive. LE never went to TX to look, so how can anyone say it wasnt caylee, so on and so forth. what the A's dont tell people is that SOME of the tips are so vague that they cant be followed up.

My thought was that if this is the other grandmother of Caylee. Casey could have lied to her about everything as well as why she couldn't see Caylee. Just a thought.

J.O.'s mother's name is not Zenaida. I found the obituary at one time, and I believe his mother's name was Olga or something like that. Also, in trying to find her name, I came across the WS threads discussing something I hadn't heard that is VERY interesting...here is the post by Amberjack taken from page 3 of the Players thread (I went to the linked website and entered the case number...the name and connection is indeed suspicious, IMO):

Actually the woman being sued by Jesus Ortiz was named
Zenaida G-R

I think the info is on the Orange County Jail thread
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/

No one knows if they are one & the same
Jesus or Zenaida...Maybe just a big coincidence.
Jesus' mother IS named Olga

From Topix.com:
The Public Records of the Orange County Clerk of Courts reveal the following information: Case # 07-CC0016198-0, a Jesus O and a Zenaida F R- type of Case- Removal of Tenant, Orlando. Case # 2007-CP 001361-0 (Probate),
a Jesus E. O, Deceased: Olga J M, Beneficiary: Jesus A. O, Personal Representative, and the attorney is Bryan W C. The Death Certificate was filed on 5/31/07. Status is Pending. Judge is Laurence Kirkwood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back