Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but it seems that if you look very carefully at the surveillance photos, there appears to be a barette (maybe red or pink?) about halfway between her hairline and her ponytail. I really could only see it in the first photo (the closer pic).

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but it seems that if you look very carefully at the surveillance photos, there appears to be a barette (maybe red or pink?) about halfway between her hairline and her ponytail. I really could only see it in the first photo (the closer pic).

I don't see a barette, but her ponytail is pretty high up on her head which could also hide bangs. In the last pic of Caylee from June 15 her bangs are nearly in her eyes. Childrens hair grows really fast and her bangs could have been long enough by July 10 to put into a high ponytail.

WESH 4 PM news reports the FBI said it wasn't Caylee, plus an hour after the Tenn. sighting Casey was writing a bad check at Target here....

Does anyone have a pic of the Sawgrass ZG? I've seen some before and was thinking the woman in the McD pic looks to be the same build and could possibly resemble her??? (I can't access myspace from this computer.)

Suppose it could still be Caylee, but it definitely isn't Casey with her because Casey wrote a bad check in Orlando one hour after these pictures were taken.

Suppose it could still be Caylee, but it definitely isn't Casey with her because Casey wrote a bad check in Orlando one hour after these pictures were taken.

Yeah I just seen that on the news too, can't be her.

I hope Caylee's family read here for there seems to be an area that needs some fliers posted at least. If it was my family, I would be going door to door there. A resident at Sawgrass recently posted that there are no fliers up of Caylee and that there hasnt been but one up that was posted an entire week after Caseys arrest. Should not this area be posted with fliers just the same as other areas, states,ect? This sure needs attention.

Is this new? A possible sighting of Caylee in Tenn at a McDonald's with Casey on July 10th?

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html

So how bout the second comment on http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Aug 16 2008 10:56 PM

WE ARE ALL PRAYING HERE IN MURFREESBORO TN GOD BLESS YOU BABY GIRL I CHECK ON YOU EVERY NIGHT ON FOX NEWS COME HOME SOON AND SAFE BABY

That commentors myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=114622506

First of all, let me say that I very much doubt Caylee is with us, but I wanted to point something out.

I once had a conversation with a store clerk in Walmart after my child snuck away from me to check out the candy aisle (unlike CA it only took me 30 seconds to completely fall apart). At any rate, she gave me some tips that I found interesting that I thought I would share based on the possibility of a child abduction:

- Don't expect the child's appearance to be the same. She said that abductors will carry scissors with them and sometimes a change of clothing to make that child less identifiable.
- This most likely won't help us now but I think is good information for any other child that is likely to go missing - she said that often times the shoes are the best identifier - it's harder for a child abductor to figure out shoe size so most likely even if other articles of clothing have changed on the child they will probably be wearing the same shoes.

The last thing I want to point out is that at Caylee's age, it would have been very easy to turn her from a girl into a boy, simply by cutting her hair. I haven't really seen that discussed and I'm wondering how many people that has occurred to...

Wondering if KC did have a plan, maybe it began around this time. Scroll down to Ronald F. Morgan. When I found this on 360 I put him in the white pages. Found him and the area he lives. Then through numerous criminal checks on ZG and possible construction site relation and found one. I will look that up again today. Hoping LE made contact with this person.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/13/the-truth-about-caylee/

This Ronald F. Morgan needs to contact LE... not sit around waiting for them to contact him.... good grief! It's not like they are sitting around with their fingers in their noses and nothing to do... they work on other cases, too.

Wondering if KC did have a plan, maybe it began around this time. Scroll down to Ronald F. Morgan. When I found this on 360 I put him in the white pages. Found him and the area he lives. Then through numerous criminal checks on ZG and possible construction site relation and found one. I will look that up again today. Hoping LE made contact with this person.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/13/the-truth-about-caylee/

This post was made in August. And several people on the site said they reported it, guess nothing came of it since we never heard anything about it.

Something very interesting has been surfaced during NG show today. Currently, LE is searching the area next to airport based on the tip from the person who saw the car somewhere around June 20-28, around airport area and she thought that it's her friend's car (same model, same color)...but when she get closer, she saw the bumper sticker on the car and recognized that it's not her friend's car. The tip was made on September 4. Why LE starts looking into it now? IMO, because LE received thousands of tips and it's time consuming to go though each of them to identify which is the most reliable. So, why this particular tip is reliable? IMO, because of the bumper sticker of Casey's car which only LE knows about! If I'm wrong with what I just learned - please delete this thread. Otherwise, this is the real important tip which could potentially lead to the discovery of the body...IMO

I think it's very weird that two people have come onto WS reporting that they had seen Caylee and NEITHER received follow up from LE.

I don't know if it was Caylee that was seen on either occassion but I do know if it was reported to LE it should've been followed up on.

If it was reported to LE and the details were given, the tapes were pulled from the shopping center by LE immediately. They don't ordinarily get back to the person who reported it unless they saw what might be the child. Since the F.B.I. is involved in this case, there is no doubt that was throughly investigated.

I would not consider the fact that they did not call the person back reporting it as in indication they did not follow up.

If it was reported to LE and the details were given, the tapes were pulled from the shopping center by LE immediately. They don't ordinarily get back to the person who reported it unless they saw what might be the child. Since the F.B.I. is involved in this case, there is no doubt that was throughly investigated.

I would not consider the fact that they did not call the person back reporting it as in indication they did not follow up.

I agree ... anyone that thinks LEOs are not following up on tips is nuts! They simply have too many things to look at and ck out, things that are more important than calling back every person who has called in a lead of some sort, considering all the help they've gotten from KC as to what direction, area, etc., they needed to look in for the imaginary kidnappers.

So how bout the second comment on http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Aug 16 2008 10:56 PM

WE ARE ALL PRAYING HERE IN MURFREESBORO TN GOD BLESS YOU BABY GIRL I CHECK ON YOU EVERY NIGHT ON FOX NEWS COME HOME SOON AND SAFE BABY

That commentors myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=114622506

That all turned out to be bogus. LE checked it immediately and it was not valid. They found the family and the child, who was not Caylee.

Wondering if that tip was what triggered the massive search by TE.......weren't they searching that area right before they left?.......largest turnout of people they had had so far with relation to this case?

I'll throw this on to this post while I'm at it.........felt like the searchers found some type of evidence (not the baby though) related to this case.....that's why they pulled out so suddenly. Hopefully LE has had the opportunity to go back in and thoroughly search that area.

I had heard about this on another site and I recall this person stressing that what she saw was very odd and she did report to LE. I will go back and look at posts and see if I can find it. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0