Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I posted an ad with all of Caylee's info and missing poster on Craigslist Puerto Rico. Someone responded saying they think they may have seen her. There was no detail, it was just a quick :"I think I may have seen her" .This may be something, or this may be nothing, but a 3 year old child is missing so I think we should all take what we can get at this point in terms of leads. I told the person to contact LE and I also forwarded the information to OSCO. Please keep your fingers crossed and hopes up even if it defies logic. :)

There is also someone on Craigslist posting to not take the kidnapping theory seriously and to just assume Caylee is dead. This infuriated me. While none of us knows the truth, that can work in many different angles and I am going to stay positive until this is proven otherwise.

So I posted an ad with all of Caylee's info and missing poster on Craigslist Puerto Rico. Someone responded saying they think they may have seen her. There was no detail, it was just a quick :"I think I may have seen her" .This may be something, or this may be nothing, but a 3 year old child is missing so I think we should all take what we can get at this point in terms of leads. I told the person to contact LE and I also forwarded the information to OSCO. Please keep your fingers crossed and hopes up even if it defies logic. :)

There is also someone on Craigslist posting to not take the kidnapping theory seriously and to just assume Caylee is dead. This infuriated me. While none of us knows the truth, that can work in many different angles and I am going to stay positive until this is proven otherwise.

Great work! I am for one, glad to see people doing this and posting. There were tips coming in from PR at one time.

Thanks and keep up the good work. :clap::clap::clap:

Is this new? A possible sighting of Caylee in Tenn at a McDonald's with Casey on July 10th?

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html

My daughter is a few weeks younger than Caylee but is the same height weight etc. IMO the little girl in the pic looks to be closer to two than three. I'd love if it were her though. It would mean she's probably still alive. Sadly, I don't think it's her. And I don't think Caylee is alive.

I don't think the child in the picture could possibly be Caylee. The recent photos/video that we have of Caylee shows her with bangs, and the child in the McDonald's shots has no bangs. As the mother of a 4 yo girl, I don't see how they could do anything to make bangs magically disppear. I know its grainy surveillance footage, but it looks nothing like her to me.

On a related note, though -- I've had nagging doubts about the authenticity of the Fathers Day videos. Caylee does not look like she's nearly 3 in those photos, she looks like she's barely 2 (I also have a 2 year old), and I've seen photos of her where she looks much older than she did there. Is it possible that Casey deleted all the more recent photos of her so that we wouldn't have the best pictures of her to find her?

I don't think the child in the picture could possibly be Caylee. The recent photos/video that we have of Caylee shows her with bangs, and the child in the McDonald's shots has no bangs. As the mother of a 4 yo girl, I don't see how they could do anything to make bangs magically disppear. I know its grainy surveillance footage, but it looks nothing like her to me.

On a related note, though -- I've had nagging doubts about the authenticity of the Fathers Day videos. Caylee does not look like she's nearly 3 in those photos, she looks like she's barely 2 (I also have a 2 year old), and I've seen photos of her where she looks much older than she did there. Is it possible that Casey deleted all the more recent photos of her so that we wouldn't have the best pictures of her to find her?

That is the first thought I had when JG said she deleted TONS of pics of Caylee on myspace and facebook. jmo

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indept...ng_071016.html
not trying to bust anyones bubble (because if Caylee was alive I would be ECSTATIC) but wouldn't LE have known if Casey was in Tenn. due to her cell phone pings???? just wondering,....

Don't worry about bursting my bubble, I just posted the link and wasn't sure if it was new info or not here. I wish they had a picture of the womans face though to see if she looked like Casey.

I agree I don't think it is her, and I don't believe that Caylee is still alive.

Does anyone have channel 9. Someone on another board said they were just watching it and there was a sighting of Caylee possibly in TN in a McDonalds. The poster said it looked a lot like her. Just wondering if anyone is watching it.

TIP LEADS FBI TO TENNESSEE

The FBI is looking into whether Caylee spent time in Tennessee before she was reported missing.

Agents received a tip that she had been spotted in the area of Murfreesboro in July. They're reviewing surveillance video from a local McDonalds to see if in fact it was Caylee.

Can't find the video link. but this is from WFTV. Still trying to find.

Does anyone have channel 9. Someone on another board said they were just watching it and there was a sighting of Caylee possibly in TN in a McDonalds. The poster said it looked a lot like her. Just wondering if anyone is watching it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17515488/detail.html

The FBI is looking into whether Caylee spent time in Tennessee before she was reported missing.

Agents received a tip that she had been spotted in the area of Murfreesboro in July. They're reviewing surveillance video from a local McDonalds to see if in fact it was Caylee.

Can't find the video link. but this is from WFTV. Still trying to find.

e2f21f4f.jpg

ef503f25.jpg

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html

Time to pull up any of Caylee's photos that would show the hairline. The child on this video has a serious hairline going on. Another thing is that Casey was cashing checks of Amys in Orlando on July 10.

It doesn't really look much like Caylee, but I'm glad to see that LE is still taking alive Caylee tips seriously.

I have no idea why the police authorities checked that video from Murfreesboro, but it would be alot more convincing if there was a clip with Casey shown on it.

That little girl could be anyone! I live in Tennessee and there must be a million little girls who look like Caylee.

Just because the mother has dark hair doesn't mean anything. My father had dark hair and a dark tan, and all of his kids were fair and nearly blonde as children. Edited to Add: Actually that little girl looks alot like me when I was a kid! *lol*

If any of you have followed the McCann case, people think children always look exactly like their parents, but they have had sightings of a dark-skinned Moroccan grandfather with a blonde granddaughter (not Madeleine), and an Arabic nanny taking a little girl for a walk, and other children who were just out with their parents who were accused of all sorts of kidnapping and child-trafficing and such with no real reason.

If we knew why the police looked at a tape in Middle Tennessee, then this might make sense. If it was just based on an eyewitness report, don't hold your breath because it probably isn't her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore