Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and as far as swarming. I am sure they have protocol they have to follow in cases like this. Some missing kids, if they called to ask to come over and check, the people would run. They have to have the suprise element.

Agreed, I am proud of their swift response, but I would certainly check the nature of the tip, my hinky meter is up.

More innocent victims of the A family and their antics :furious:

First, my apologies. :( I don't know how on earth you guys get through all these threads! I did try to look, as I am a grizzled old veteran of bulletin boards and newsgroups! That article just came to me as a Google alert.

In the picture in THAT article, they do look alike.

Now they cant charge her with murder anytime soon. They cant go one day and swarm in with officers asking for proof that this girl Kaylee is who she says she is and not Caylee, and then turn around and charge Casey with murder. It would look like they are charging Casey when they think there is a chance that Caylee is alive. If they wanted to pursue all leads and they wanted to show that they checked out this lead, they should have done it quietly. There is now way they will look credible now if they charge her now.
Either they have evidence of a decomposing body that is Caylee or they do not.
You are mistaken. One has nothing to do with the other.

when did this happen? the reporter just said "what recently brought deputies to the home"
at first you think this happened last night but i never heard an actual date that the officers went to the house.

::goes back to lurking::

My hinky meter exploded.

This is pure spin.

Yeah--maybe. But in any case, do you think the police would respond to this lead if they had concrete evidence that Caylee is dead? This begs the question once again--what the he!! is the big "surprise" going to be? This incident would at least seem to rule out that LE has found Caylee's remains.

when did this happen? the reporter just said "what recently brought deputies to the home"
at first you think this happened last night but i never heard an actual date that the officers went to the house.

It happened today

Welcome to WS, Cocowiley! Good point. When did that happen? (Don't lurk!! Jump right in...the water is fine!)

Yeah--maybe. But in any case, do you think the police would respond to this lead if they had concrete evidence that Caylee is dead? This begs the question once again--what the he!! is the big "surprise" going to be? This incident would at least seem to rule out that LE has found Caylee's remains.

I believe, they have to, unless of course they find her body.

On any missing case. Look who has been missing for a very long time, Trenton Duckett. If any of us called and said we had seen him, I am sure they would check out the tip, even though I and many many others believe him to be deceased.

Right, so Cindy needs to stop saying LE isn't following up on leads.

Cindy surely does need to stop accusing LE of not following up on leads. I am sure the little girl who turned out not to be Caylee was startled to be awakened at such an hour! As were the parents!

IMO, this little girl looks nothing like Caylee.

It happened today

There was a thread somewhere, prob not here cause WS wouuld not allow it, but another board, can't remember where, somebody said they saw caylee and took pictures of the cars in the parking lot, got license plates, etc. They had the car pictures in the media.

I am sure this is somehow connected to the As. I bet they pay people to call in tips, IMO, just to muddy the water more.

My daughter looks more like Caylee than that Kaylee. Wow...I see no resemblance at all.

[SIZE=+1]I am really not sure about all these rules here, but I thought this was really something. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Google News Alert for: Caylee Anthony[/SIZE]
Caylee Look-Alike Leads Deputies To Swarm Volusia County Home
[SIZE=-1]WFtv.com - Orlando,FL,USA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Caylee Anthony doesn't have a twin, but a second little girl named Kaylee looks a lot like her and investigators thought so, too. ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]See all stories on this topic [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by [/SIZE]

She looks nothing like Caylee. Her eyes are blue and Caylee's are brown.

This was not a "going through the motions" kind of deal. If that were the case they could have sent a single officer over in the middle of the day, at least to avoid frightening the child. They "swarmed" the place with five officers in the middle of the night.

Good point. I went back and watched the video. There is no reference to when exactly this happened. And, frankly, I get the feeling that "recently" could just as well mean a month or two ago--it seems that the date is very purposely omitted. It would be very helpful if we could find out when this went down.

This was not a "going through the motions" kind of deal. If that were the case they could have sent a single officer over in the middle of the day, at least to avoid frightening the child. They "swarmed" the place with five officers in the middle of the night.

Look how many popo they sent to arrest tiny little KC.

What agency responded to that tip?! Was it OCSD? Or does Volusia County have their own force? Since it was about an hour away...I am guessing that OCSD had nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavina