Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost from another thread for those who haven't seen the "look-alike Caylee".
CayleelookAlike.jpg

Hey Amity! These are the comparrison pictures I saw from this link:
http://www.wftv.com/news/17507311/detail.html

CayleeLookAlikeNot.jpg

Merging threads seems to be happening alot lately.

I don't mind now that I know what actually happens during a merge - that all my thoughts aren't being posted on a different thread. Phew.

The prosecution would not be able to spin it. The defense would insist on a date certain as to when they had the results.

Yes, but YOU don't know the date. They could still be in the process of backing up the intial results, similar to bringing in 2 cadaver dogs instead of relying on just one.

And after, all the results still aren't official they were leaked.

That is not what everyone keeps telling me. Quite the opposite.

IMO they look nothing alike, but I am glad that LE is following up with the tips, its proves that they arent the 'big bad LE' only looking for a dead body like certain people keep claiming.

Hiyas Tate!
I hadn't seen the pics and link you posted...thank you!

Yer most welcome, my dear... Could be the reason why some people are saying they see a resemblance, but if they say that after seeing the pictures I posted, God help 'em! :)

I am stumped!!
But true is dead body in trunk ,you think is this poor child ,why still be checking out sightings!!

I'm sure Caylees eyes are hazel, not blue.......and whats up with the mucus??? kinda would of been nice to wipe her up before shooting a picture...the poor thing!!

lmao no kidding that was too funny , I thought the same thing only you said it much nicer . i was thinking couldn't they have wiped the snot off this childs face before snapping pictures lol

WOW so glad I wasn't alone in that one

by checking out each sighting they're taking away the reasonable doubt by proving each sighting isn't caylee. its also showing they're not using tunnel vision. it doesn't mean they don't have confidence in the results from the lab but that they're trying to make it easier to prove in case they don't have a body at time of trial.

I just watched the news and the parents of the other Kalee said they are now going to start calling her by her middle name when they're out in public to avoid confusion.

PS: also it was Volusia County that went out to check on the tip not Orlando.

I am stumped!!
But true is dead body in trunk ,you think is this poor child ,why still be checking out sightings!!

The fact that they are still checking out leads is a good thing. They have to be able to prove that up until a body is confirmed to be Caylee, that they checked out every possibility.

If they don't then when Casey's attorney does get discovery the attorney will use the issue to try to raise reasonable doubt.

Found this on http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/09...on/#more-16034 Maybe this was the big news

Caylee Look-Alike Leads Deputies To Swarm Volusia County Home

UPDATED: 6:01 pm EDT September 18, 2008

Caylee Anthony doesn’t have a twin, but a second little girl named Kaylee looks a lot like her and investigators thought so, too. They secretly swarmed a family home in Volusia County about an hour’s drive from where the Anthonys live.

Deputies said they were checking out an anonymous tip and they said the only way to get to the bottom of it was to go to the house in question. It turns out they found Kaylee, but not the one everyone is looking for.
It was the striking similarity between missing Caylee and this Kaylee that brought deputies to the home of Wayne and Kim Tupper in the middle of the night.

“They all filed in. There was about five deputies and then they asked if they could see my daughter,” Wayne Tupper told Eyewitness News.
That’s when they got the real surprise.

“So, I’m waking her up, ‘Kay-kay, wake up.’ And then the last thing I said was ‘Kaylee,’” Wayne said.

The Tuppers needed family photos and a birth certificate to prove she isn’t the little girl who’s been missing for so long.

“We don’t know if somebody saw us at a store, if they were driving by,” Kim said. “Could you imagine if I was at a store one day and somebody thought it was her and they didn’t let me leave?” But the Tuppers said they’re most frustrated by the Anthonys’ accusations that authorities aren’t looking for Caylee. She says their experience proves otherwise.

“If it was our daughter, I would expect them to do the same, but they are doing their jobs,” Kim said.

Even in his report, a deputy wrote that the girl looked a lot like the missing child. Of course, there are some differences. The Volusia County Kaylee is a little older and spells her name with a “K.”

So LE followed up on a tip that someone saw Caylee.........wouldn't that mean that they don't have enough evidence to prove that she is deceased? If they had evidence that she was not alive, why would they have bothered to check out this little girl and make the parents show proof that it was not Caylee? And this was not a sighting in another state, it was an hour from the Anthony's home.

Mods if this has been discussed or needs merging I'm sorry, I'm still kinda new.

It means that the police are doing their jobs and following any credible leads in spite of the Anthonys statements to the contrary.

okay to me this is HUGE, Yes if they found Caylee and were certain she is dead why would they do that????????? What about the death ring and decomp?????????????? my head is spinning I thought for certain Caylee was dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member