Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also had never heard a word about the person who thought they saw Casey coming out of the woods. They said last night she forward of 9/4 but the media was just learning of it. I am not clear if that means she did not call tip line until 9/4 or if she called earlier & it took awhile to interview her. I haven't looked to see if her statement is in any of the evidence released.

oooooopppppsss. and to think of all that money i'm paying sallie mae for my student loans...what a waste....

Oh I got a laugh out of this! Priceless and very funny. Hey, we knew what you meant. 'sOK. :blowkiss:

I thought this would be interesting to talk about. But you can move it if needed.
Why do the Anthonys keep mentioning they are still receiving live sightings of Caylee. Most happen as well when something big is happening. For instance when they found the bag of toys in the river. Cindy had to tell the nation on tv that they just received another tip. Funny how it was while she was being questioned about the discovery.
Have Cindy or George realized that this is such a high profile case that people aren't just calling the tip line to be hateful or keep getting there hopes up just for something to do.. Some people can be pretty cruel and this is one way to do it.
What's your thoughts?!

Last night on NG they kept referring to the Gainesville sighting and someone said the A's might bring this one up in their press conference tomorrow as a valid sighting. One reporter said she thought it was confirmed to not be Caylee but she wasn't sure. But in Gainesville, it was reported to NOT be Caylee.

Full story: http://www.gainesville.com/article/20081111/NEWS/811110952

Gainesville Police determined that a child, who looked similar to Central Florida 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony and was seen at a local store over the weekend, is not the missing girl.

I think the A's are grasping at anything that would put a chink in the murder charges of their daughter and are living in a fantasy world where 'mistruths' rule.

I think the A's are grasping at anything that would put a chink in the murder charges of their daughter and are living in a fantasy world where 'mistruths' rule.

And to also make them look more innocent, as they probably are guilty of covering up. I didn't want to believe that at first, but it sure looks that way to me. So this is just a big charade, as far as I'm concerned.

My thoughts are Cindy and George know Caylee is dead and they know their daughter killed her, but they do not want to lose their daughter so they are carrying out this ruse as far as they can to place doubt in the publics mind...or future jury pool...however you chose to look at it, they are not stupid people. I know a lot of people here think they are....but I don't see it that way, they are doing what they think is right for Casey at the moment. They should have been this concerned about an ALIVE Caylee back in June and maybe none of this would have happened.

My thoughts are Cindy and George know Caylee is dead and they know their daughter killed her, but they do not want to lose their daughter so they are carrying out this ruse as far as they can to place doubt in the publics mind...or future jury pool...however you chose to look at it, they are not stupid people. I know a lot of people here think they are....but I don't see it that way, they are doing what they think is right for Casey at the moment. They should have been this concerned about an ALIVE Caylee back in June and maybe none of this would have happened.

I agree 100%. George is an ex homicide detective. He knew immediately. They know their daughter and what she's like. No normal parent would stand by her side like this unless they were trying to save her too. I know that my parents would let me rot if I did something like this.

I agree 100%. George is an ex homicide detective. He knew immediately. They know their daughter and what she's like. No normal parent would stand by her side like this unless they were trying to save her too. I know that my parents would let me rot if I did something like this.

Absolutely....an this whole ZFG script thing....pleeeze...if i went to pick up my child from the sitter and someone took her and gave me a script to follow for 30 or 31 days...p-leeze, I would call 911, my mom, my dad, my brothers and sisters....my husband...I would be screaming for help. People have been believing Casey and the lies she tells it seems like since she learned to talk. She knew the people around her would believe all her lies....they always did!

Absolutely....an this whole ZFG script thing....pleeeze...if i went to pick up my child from the sitter and someone took her and gave me a script to follow for 30 or 31 days...p-leeze, I would call 911, my mom, my dad, my brothers and sisters....my husband...I would be screaming for help. People have been believing Casey and the lies she tells it seems like since she learned to talk. She knew the people around her would believe all her lies....they always did!

Her parents have always coddled her and are still doing it, apparently. I guess tough love was never a concept with them. I cannot understand how they're not outraged over this. They know what happened and they helped cover it up and to me, that makes them just as guilty.

See I feel for these 2. I really do. I was just shaking my head listening to Cindy in one of her interviews about she is still holding hope that little Caylee is still alive. She is so concerned about finding her. But the question is... If she is this concerned then why on earth after seeing your granddaughter daily since she was born then all of a sudden she disappears and you finally start questioning it 30-31 days later as to where caylee is? If that was me and I was that close to my grandbaby... I wouldn't be waiting after a day or two. I would've already been out looking for a LIVE CAYLEE! If she would've then maybe this little baby would be at home and we all wouldn't be watching the barnum and bailey circus daily!
Maybe she has the mind of casey.... Casey is believing her zanny the nanny story in her mind and living it... Cindy is believing these tips... Maybe there reallly isn't any and she is just playing in her mind there is... I don't know sounds wierd but heck who knows about these anthonys anymore!

See I feel for these 2. I really do. I was just shaking my head listening to Cindy in one of her interviews about she is still holding hope that little Caylee is still alive. She is so concerned about finding her. But the question is... If she is this concerned then why on earth after seeing your granddaughter daily since she was born then all of a sudden she disappears and you finally start questioning it 30-31 days later as to where caylee is? If that was me and I was that close to my grandbaby... I wouldn't be waiting after a day or two. I would've already been out looking for a LIVE CAYLEE! If she would've then maybe this little baby would be at home and we all wouldn't be watching the barnum and bailey circus daily!
Maybe she has the mind of casey.... Casey is believing her zanny the nanny story in her mind and living it... Cindy is believing these tips... Maybe there reallly isn't any and she is just playing in her mind there is... I don't know sounds wierd but heck who knows about these anthonys anymore!

Sadly, what we have learned from the very day KC left, it was already too late for Caylee. On the 15th, Caylee spent the day with CA. On the 16th KC left with Caylee in tow, after saying bye to GA. A few hours later KC is seen at Block Busters with TonE, no Caylee. According to LE Caylee is already in the trunk of KC's car, decomposing in the FL heat.

So before CA got off work, before she even knew KC wasn't coming home, Caylee was already gone. There has never been a live Caylee to search for.

I believe it is all spin for KC. I want the gag order so it will stop.

ORIGINAL POSTER...

rack your brain. Sit back and really concentrate on what that little girl you saw looked like.
Do you think this looks like the little girl you saw in the mall?
2mxoehw.jpg

2rfg7l1.jpg

George and Cindy Anthony told News 13's Melissa Crabtree that their working relationship with NeJame is over and that they believe Caylee was in Orlando this week.

They have a photo taken by an eyewitness at the Florida Mall on Sunday that they provided to News 13, as well as to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI.

The photo shows a girl playing, who they feel looks a lot like Caylee.

George Anthony said that, at this point, he's going to start skipping the chain of command and aggressively align himself with anyone who can help the search effort for a live Caylee -- whether it's law enforcement or the media.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

The bolded part is my favorite. They are just now going to start skipping the chain of command. Uh huh. :waitasec:

That child does not look like Caylee to me, and she looks significantly older.

ORIGINAL POSTER...

rack your brain. Sit back and really concentrate on what that little girl you saw looked like.
Do you think this looks like the little girl you saw in the mall?
2mxoehw.jpg

2rfg7l1.jpg

This isn't Caylee..Im confused..What is going on? Did I miss something?:waitasec:

by releasing these pics is that legal? privacy issues????
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member