Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George and Cindy Anthony told News 13's Melissa Crabtree that their working relationship with NeJame is over and that they believe Caylee was in Orlando this week.

They have a photo taken by an eyewitness at the Florida Mall on Sunday that they provided to News 13, as well as to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI.

The photo shows a girl playing, who they feel looks a lot like Caylee.

George Anthony said that, at this point, he's going to start skipping the chain of command and aggressively align himself with anyone who can help the search effort for a live Caylee -- whether it's law enforcement or the media.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

The bolded part is my favorite. They are just now going to start skipping the chain of command. Uh huh. :waitasec:

this has got to have MN thanking God above...can you just image all the times they would say "I'm calling my atty" or whatever else....someone, someway needs to really gain some sort of control over these two...stop the maddness....jmo

This was 10 days BEFORE she was actually reported missing. What stood out in this encounter that made you remember it 10 days later?

There are lots of little girls that look similar to Caylee. I run into tons of people all the time while out shopping. It would be extremely difficult to remember any of them 10 or more days later without some kind of memorable interaction.

Did you know you can look at your credit card details online? Instead of waiting a MONTH for your statement?

There is not a sketch of ZG because CASEY has not provided a credible description to investigators! After "using her for a year-and-a-half."

This is key: 10 days BEFORE she was actually reported missing. Thank you Mizikman.

by releasing these pics is that legal? privacy issues????
jmo

I just posted on the NeJame thread that it is not fair to this little girl or her family that this picture is now online. Not right at all.

by releasing these pics is that legal? privacy issues????
jmo

For real, I've said here many times before: How do these families feel about their children being investigated without their approval?

I just posted on the NeJame thread that it is not fair to this little girl or her family that this picture is now online. Not right at all.

that was why I quesitoned it....or do we now just allow things because CA needs it out???? could there be possible lawsuits over this? just wondering...

jmo

Boy, If I had a three year old little girl with brown hair right now, I don't know how much I would want to take her anywhere and I live in Canada!!! This is absurd! Why are people doing this? There are similarities with alot of three year old little brown haired girls, where does it end? I think the people that are calling in these tips should think first. Maybe talk to the parents, child, something first...I don't know..I just don't know

Yeah that is definetly not Caylee. That little girls nose is bigger than Caylees. I feel bad for the parents of this child and I really hope they speak out about it.

I totally agree!!! I find it creepy that someone's child could become internet fodder for a pedophile. Show the picture to LE, the A's,,Maybe on the news to have parents contact LE asap. Then be gone with the picture...Not online!

And just why in the world would hte people who have Caylee take her out in public especially in Orlando?

If I were the parent of this little girl I would file charges for violation of privacy. The media needs to find out who the kids are before publishing the photos IMO.

Lisa-Rochelle - Why have you posted those pics? What do they have to do with the picture that the A's released today? What's your point?

And just why in the world would hte people who have Caylee take her out in public especially in Orlando?

If I were the parent of this little girl I would file charges for violation of privacy. The media needs to find out who the kids are before publishing the photos IMO.

exaclty what I was thinking. It was George and Cindy that sent that picture into the news though.

(Snipped from the CF13 article)

George and Cindy Anthony told News 13's Melissa Crabtree that their working relationship with NeJame is over and that they believe Caylee was in Orlando this week.

They have a photo taken by an eyewitness at the Florida Mall on Sunday that they provided to News 13, as well as to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI.

ORIGINAL POSTER...

rack your brain. Sit back and really concentrate on what that little girl you saw looked like.
Do you think this looks like the little girl you saw in the mall?
2mxoehw.jpg

2rfg7l1.jpg

Well, the reason I ask is personal. Believe it or not, I was approached two days ago while shopping at Lucky's near my home by a woman (in her 50's I believe) who surpassed me and asked my daughters name...then went on to tell me that she thought my daughter looked like the little girl from florida that is missing. The pictures above are of my daughter (who turned 2 this summer). Brown eyes, brown hair, same height and build as Caylee. Their faces arent that similar, but it goes to show how EASY it is to "see" Caylee out there in the world.

Well, the reason I ask is personal. Believe it or not, I was approached two days ago while shopping at Lucky's near my home by a woman (in her 50's I believe) who surpassed me and asked my daughters name...then went on to tell me that she thought my daughter looked like the little girl from florida that is missing. The pictures above are of my daughter (who turned 2 this summer). Brown eyes, brown hair, same height and build as Caylee. Their faces arent that similar, but it goes to show how EASY it is to "see" Caylee out there in the world.

I agree totally.......lots of little girls look similar to Caylee......my granddaughter:

IMGP0984.jpg

I agree totally.......lots of little girls look similar to Caylee......my granddaughter:

IMGP0984.jpg

oh wow she does look like Caylee. Hopefully George and Cindy dont' see her picture! LOL

I don't think that your daughter looks at all like Caylee. I do understand your point. I think that the photo that THEY released makes the same exact point. There are two girls pictured in the photo they released...Both of which look similar to Caylee.

MOO

I don't think any of these children look at all like Caylee. I don't know where anyone's getting that.

I'd be scared if I had a child that even resembled Caylee and lived in the Florida area. Scared that my child's picture would be taken without my permission and be released to media as "an alive Caylee" sighting.

Any normal person that saw a missing child would get on the phone and call 911 before they started snapping pictures. Then you would keep your eyes on the child until 911 or security of some kind stepped in. You don't snap pictures, leave the child with nefarious people, then go home to look up George and Cindy's number on the computer and contact them.

The only time that happens is in Anthonyville.

Lots of weirdo's come out of the woodwork in high profile cases. People confess etc. Some "habitual spotlight chasers" might even take a photo of one of their own relatives and send to A's or LE...never know...I don't understand but I go along with all that have wondered, including LE, why, if the A's believe this is a real sighting, would the A's wait and schedule a presser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmoran4