Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PI for the Anthony's told reporter that after speaking to them (the A's) thinks the A's are beginning to think this is caylee.

You are correct and that is a very normal request. Actually I am happy he is requesting this. Anything that will help seal her fate and put her away.

Bless your soul sweet Caylee. You trusted your Mama and she should rot in hell for what she has done to you and her whole family.:furious:

I am happy too.

There is no defense for Casey. This is a crime against God and God spoke this morning.

I was watching headlines news earlier and they were talking about a male witness that saw Casey, I think the night of the 15th, at a local motel parking lot. She was pacing up and down and was on a cell phone and they didn't see any child with her or in her car...Has anyone heard of this before??

WFTV Kathi B. just said they found strong evidence in the bag found at the scene. She said it it might have contained clothes. This is what prompted the search warrant for the A's house.

Also they said the A's attorney was going to show up at the A's house in a few mins. Since when do they have an attorney? :waitasec: That is news to me.

You are correct and that is a very normal request. Actually I am happy he is requesting this. Anything that will help seal her fate and put her away.

Bless your soul sweet Caylee. You trusted your Mama and she should rot in hell for what she has done to you and her whole family.:furious:

Yes, if the tests come back to prove it is Caylee, Baez must also have experts do the same tests. Just a matter of covering bases, and being fair in the legal world. Both sides get equal rights before the Court in order to create balance and a fair trial.

Oh, our poor baby Caylee.

I am relieved she was found--what a stroke of serendipity.

Re: Casey's "panic attacks" I don't want to give her that much credit. I think it's far more likely that she doesn't like that the attention is deflected from HER. Last night, Mommy and Daddy put on another act of the Casey is Innocent Show.

Today, Caylee is once again stealing her thunder.

Casey doesn't like that.

Evil b!tch. I am diametrically opposed to the death penalty; it runs counter to everything I believe. But my beliefs are being sorely tested today.

One last thought (Lord knows when I'll get on again!): I don't think anyone moved the body here late in the game; I think it's too close to home for that. I think that it's just eluded detection by dumb luck and bad weather.

My 12-year-old was home sick today. Poor kid--his mom spent the whole day grasping at him just to hold him. How does a mother--how does anyone--do that to a sweet child?! A garbage bag?!

My son was so sad when he said, "All she had to do was ask, and someone would have been happy to raise Caylee."

I would have. In a heartbeat.

She deserved so much better.

What you said BetsyB.

ITA.

A neighbor who was at the site claims there was some jewelry in the bag.
This info was on one of the local Orlando TV websites, so sorry, I forgot which one.

Didn't KC tell her parents that Caylee was "close to home"? Maybe this is as close as we'll get to hearing a confession from her.

Digger

This is really frustrating trying to get a page to load or even reply. Is there anyway to shut the site off from guests so that registered members can view and discuss this?

Still in disbelief over this but thanking God for answering our prayers.

Does anyone know if the location of poor Caylee relates to her comment during her Jailhouse visit with Lee "on the bottom left hand side of town"?

That I don't know, but this location is right next to where Tony said he picked her up walking back from running out of gas. On a backroad she used to cut through the neighborhood. Someone in chat just pointed out that maybe Caylee was in the trunk when the happened, she had to call Tony for help and walk away from her vehicle, she couldn't very well walk away with her dead daughter in the trunk. That would explain this location and the only being 20-30 feet off the road. She must have intended to come back and find a better burial spot but never got around to it.

I don't know - Thers another post on this thread that says he was trying to stop investigators from examining the remains

Boston, he can't. That is not legally possible. In fact, that would be highly illegal, at least in the United States.

No matter how Baez may try to discredit DNA testing, he will not pull it off. Since DNA become "acceptable" in the Courts, there have been a few poor reports. That is why both side have experts do tests, examine results, etc... DNA is now widely accepted as accurate even though it can be fallible for a number of reasons. Hence, both sides get to test. However, Baez nor his expert can be in a Federal Lab during testing, we are now talking contamination, can't be done that way. He can try, but I doubt it will work. Many other attorneys have fought DNA and the methods of testing, there are rules that have not changed, and will not with this case. Those remains are in the best lab on this coast. Baez will get his turn.

I cant figure out why there was tape over her mouth, that is disgusting and upsetting, what would it have been used for?? I knew Casey was a monster but this is just horrendous.

"Check things locally Lee, that's all I can tell you, places we are familiar with" Was she really trying to tell her family where she was? It sure sounds like it.

Tim Miller just said that his searchers were in that area when he called of the 1st search because of the flooding.

He does not regret calling of the search because if he didn't a horse may have stepped on the bag & put a hole in it & the remains could have been lost for ever.

He said It wasn't meant to be at that time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin