Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching headlines news earlier and they were talking about a male witness that saw Casey, I think the night of the 15th, at a local motel parking lot. She was pacing up and down and was on a cell phone and they didn't see any child with her or in her car...Has anyone heard of this before??

I caught this too. One if the words I got early on was motel.

FIRST - everyone is speculating if there was anything in the bag - NO ONE knows but LE - so where you guys are getting this it might or might not be true - there was an interview with the Sherriff earlier he said no clothes then stopped himself and said that he can't confirm if there were clothes or not

So while we want to speculate, we REALLY need to find out the official findings

Boston, he can't. That is not legally possible. In fact, that would be highly illegal, at least in the United States.

I know that he can't - I said in my previous post that He's out of his mind if he thinks he can

What I was saying in this post was that I don't know if that is what he is actually trying to do.

I heard he was on this very thread from another Poster

Does anyone have a link to KIOMARIE interview??

It appears she was correct in the place to search.. IIRC... I would like to review.

Also looking for transcript of Tony's statement where he talks about her running out of gas near this location. Links anyone ??

LE wants to see if they can match up the "Mill" on the trash bag that contained the remains with the bags in their home.

Um...so, what does LE think...the Anthony's haven't thrown out any trash since she's been missing? They wouldn't have gone through the box of trash bags that Casey took a bag from to put Caylee in by now?

A neighbor who was at the site claims there was some jewelry in the bag.
This info was on one of the local Orlando TV websites, so sorry, I forgot which one.

I heard that too, but no description of the jewelry. Can't tell you where either, because I have been trying to get news everywhere, since it's near impossible to log on here! I am praying that someone is with the Shirley P. and the other Great-Grandparents.

Tim Miller just said that his searchers were in that area when he called of the 1st search because of the flooding.

He does not regret calling of the search because if he didn't a horse may have stepped on the bag & put a hole in it & the remains could have been lost for ever.

He said It wasn't meant to be at that time .

I truly believe that. What are the odds that the Anthonys would be out of town on the day that she is found so that any evidence in the house would be safe from being destroyed? It's divine intervention.

That I don't know, but this location is right next to where Tony said he picked her up walking back from running out of gas. On a backroad she used to cut through the neighborhood. Someone in chat just pointed out that maybe Caylee was in the trunk when the happened, she had to call Tony for help and walk away from her vehicle, she couldn't very well walk away with her dead daughter in the trunk. That would explain this location and the only being 20-30 feet off the road. She must have intended to come back and find a better burial spot but never got around to it.

I think this is exactly what happened...how horrible.

I have been trying to get on here since 11:30am, WoW!!

R.I.P baby Caylee, everyone loves you.

I hope they have a ton of evidence.

She broke down in jail ...for herself.

I just don't understand how basically the backyard was not searched at the getgo. We all knew there were woods right over the fence of their house. Hurricane didn't come in for a while.

The bag moving recently is not off the table for me.

Um...so, what does LE think...the Anthony's haven't thrown out any trash since she's been missing? They wouldn't have gone through the box of trash bags that Casey took a bag from to put Caylee in by now?

Maybe they have one of those 200 bag rolls from Cosco - Just like me!

I have a bad head cold and am totally out of it this week, but I seem to recall someone talking (maybe on the rumor thread??) about Surburban Dr. as a key place to look. It just struck me when I heard the news this morning/noon that Suburban Dr. was the location. Was someone onto this just this week? Way to go WS! Also, was this near the place they used to hang out in Elementary school?

If this has been discussed to death, just disregard me and my cold meds :)

Well, Casey. Thanks. Thursday is my day off from work and I usually clean the house.

Not today.

:clap:

I cant figure out why there was tape over her mouth, that is disgusting and upsetting, what would it have been used for?? I knew Casey was a monster but this is just horrendous.

No one said there was tape on the skull - if there was tape on her mouth it would have fallen off but left forensic evidence -the skull was apart from the skeleton - it was a child, bones not strong enough to hold together - if there is no flesh, then the bones would separate

All that is known at the crime scene SO FAR is parts of a skeleton in a bag and there was duct tape there

Just trying to give the facts as we know them so far and NOT speculate

I just don't understand how basically the backyard was not searched at the getgo. We all knew there were woods right over the fence of their house. Hurricane didn't come in for a while.

The bag moving recently is not off the table for me.

I'm not sure if my last post went through...each page is taking over 5 mins to load, so sorry if this is half a double post.

Firstly this discovery shows that when chris S texted her and said he thought he saw her jogging and she denied it was her, that she had just finished dumping Caylee like a piece of trash. :( :( :(
Alot of people said the records showed he didnt text her on that day, but it shows up the day before or after the date he stated, and I remember looking at the pings for that time and it showed she could have been in that area.

Its obviously why she was trying to spend more time with him after the text, and why she tried to call him after her arrest. I always suspected that he knew about something pertaining to the case, even without consciously knowing it.

Secondly its interesting that the site is almost exactly half way between the A's and lees house., and is at the intersection of suburban dr where she ran out of gas, and where the boys discovered the rope with something attatched.I believe its her clothing that they found there.

And that stupid menu thing we heard about in the vids, and her talking about her new exercise regime- What? Is dumping the child you killed, like the newest exercise fad?
[insert a few expletetives here].

I want to ask that people, even those with really strong fellings toward the A's, to please show as much respect for them as you can muster. Not forever....just for now. Theres plenty of time later to voice your disgust. Now just isnt that time (unless you are just as souless as KC)
No matter what has happened they have just heard the most soul destroying news that they will never see Caylee again. The positive side to this is that they will be able to move into a normal grieving state now, and hopefully one day feel that they have some closure.Instead of the nightmare of never knowing.

This black trash bag- I'm thinking it was one of the ones GA mentioned was in his shed.
And the reports I've heard are that the tape was around the bag, not the mouth of the scull.

And why are we hearing about just a skull? I cannot bear to think that her remains were scattered over different areas, and what that would mean, since the bag appears intact and not scavenged by animals.

Although we knew this would come eventually, its no less of a shock. It was the first thing I saw when I woke up thismorning, and I was a mess. Even I had to take some xanax. I cannot imagine how the A family is feeling right now. I hope they are being well looked after by professionals, and their friends and family.

Normally I hate guys that stop to relieve themselves by the side of the road, (its so disgusting) but I love this man....and will be forever greatful that he relieved himself in that exact spot. And on the day of pre-trial. Talk about timing.
Looks like DP is gonna be back on the table now. Although I personally would prefer her to suffer in prison for the rest of her life. She has spent her life in a fantasy land and now this is as 'real' as it gets.

'She's close to home dad'- Yeah kc she was. But how would you know that if zanny took her ?[insert more expletetives]

I've lit 3 little teddy bear candles for caylee (which were given to me after my mutiple miscarriages) so they are burning bright for her today. I've also lit a candle for the A's, and am sending up some prayers for them.

Now caylee will finally be able to rest in peace.
Bolded by me.
Dont ever assume im souless because I have no sympathy for the Anthonys. I will make no judgement on your opinon or your feelings regardless if I agree with them or not.
From another poster that I agree with 100%:
I just have this to say about th Anthony's. For one, I cannot and will not be a hypocrite. These people have been horrible. They have done nothing to help find this little girl who may have been in a GARBAGE BAG all these months! Second, would I wish it on them? NO, nor did I, but their OWN DAUGHTER did this and they decided which side to take and that was of the murderer and not the vicitm!

They are as Evil as their daughter and I will not back away from that. This whole family has needed help for a long long time. The only thing that I hope for is that they ALL get it now!

I pray for that little vicitm. I pray that she did not suffer. I pray that this is her and she can be laid to rest, FINALLY, thanks to some stranger and not her very own family. I pray that justce is served on every single soitary person who is involved!

I truly believe that. What are the odds that the Anthonys would be out of town on the day that she is found so that any evidence in the house would be safe from being destroyed? It's divine intervention.

Yeah.....There is some big time Karma going on here.

If it were up to the Anthony's Caylee would have layed in that dirty trash bag for eternity.

CNN is reporting that the man who found the remains had to "Relieve Himself" so he walked 20 feet into the woods & thats when he found the bag.

What are the odds?

The more I think about Cindy's interview last night the angrier I'm getting

Trying again.....

Trac - it's been reported on more than one network that FULL skelatal remains were found....not part but FULL....

JVM is going to cover this tonight before Nancy....

Or if it was the garbage bags that were kept in the shed it possibly would have been bags that arent used everyday- grab gas cans and grab bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius