Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the utility worker get past the chain link fence?

Either the utility workers were there at the direction of LE to unstop the blocked drain, or the utility worker was actually a LE person. Either way they would have a key.

Casey did this no dout. I have a hard time understanding how some can't wrap their minds around the fact that there are cruel people in this world who to most seem perfectly normal. The place where Casey dumped Caylee seems perfectly logical to me. Maybe she wasn't getting rid of her hoping that she would never be found..Just maybe she was hoping her mother would find her, and what better place than right down the road?
Before anyone can bother to try to understand this, the first step is to recognize that evil mothers do evil things to their children. They may not always have been evil, but certainly at the time of the childs demise, they are evil.

Morning Folks....

I have been thinking, thinking, thinking since yesterday and I think the skull rolling out of the bag really means something. As another poster said, it would not roll out if it was attached to the rest of the skeleton. The searches for "broken neck" make me think that perhaps, in a fit of rage, she was shaken. She might not have died but would have been very badly wounded. Now Casey is searching for a way to "put her out of her misery" and searched "chloroform", which in high enough amounts would result in death. Even though Casey appears to be completely heartless, it is very rare for a mother to kill her child in a physically violent (bloody) way (shooting, stabbing, etc.). The chloroform could have been taped over her nose and mouth, wrapped around her head multiple times so that even with complete decomposition the tape would still be around the skull though not stuck to the bone. Some reports say that the bag was not buried, just placed in the underbrush. I am thinking it was before the area was deeply submerged. It also makes sense to me that Caylee may have been killed and then her body placed in the parents back yard, a subconscious move to "punish" her mother for pushing her to the point of losing control. Later, in an attempt to protect herself, she moved Caylee to the woods.

Thanks for letting me think out loud. I am sorry for being so graphic.

Oh and BTW, you all did such a fine job of praying Caylee home would you be so kind as to say some prayers for Madeleine? Thanks, in advance.

OMG!! the broken neck search!! I totally forgot about that!!!! That is scary. There was some expert on a show I watched last night that said he believed that the skull was seperated from the body via decapatation. But with a broken neck the flesh would be the only thing holding it together. So if the flesh decomped then the head detached from the body!

OMG!!!!!
When was the broken neck search and when was the chloraphorm search?

This is going to get interesting ! KC has had avery long time to continue to write her script. I'M sure she has played out every angle in her head to have the appropriate response for anything thrown her way. I feel so strongly she is going to bring the courthouse down with so many allegations of mental abuse & physical abuse from family. When your a scared & deminished, backed into a corner, one seems to put blame elesware and try to redirect accusers allegations.

It's fabulous, no? I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when they broke the news to her.

I don't want to drag Friday's post here without her permission, but the red face and saying "I can't believe this"....that's the Mother of the Year talking here.

:behindbar:boohoo:This is going to get interesting ! KC has had avery long time to continue to write her script. I'M sure she has played out every angle in her head to have the appropriate response for anything thrown her way. I feel so strongly she is going to bring the courthouse down with so many allegations of mental abuse & physical abuse from family. When your a scared & deminished, backed into a corner, one seems to put blame elesware and try to redirect accusers allegations.

I think the defense story is going to be that somebody was holding Caylee, and then when the case got big, national attention and heat was on they killed her and left her near KC's home to frame her. Some version of this is what they will have to go with, IMO. Course, unless they have her prints on the duct tape, which is what I'm hoping for or can match the bag with one in the Anthony's house.

:bang::behindbar:boohoo:This is going to get interesting ! KC has had avery long time to continue to write her script. I'M sure she has played out every angle in her head to have the appropriate response for anything thrown her way. I feel so strongly she is going to bring the courthouse down with so many allegations of mental abuse & physical abuse from family. When your a scared & deminished, backed into a corner, one seems to put blame elesware and try to redirect accusers allegations. Like, " They drove me to do this, " because ? I fell the courtroom drama during trial is going to be better than any lLaw & oOrder show.

Regarding Casey's reaction... think of what was going on in her sick mind. Here she was thinking she was going to get off on reasonable doubt. Tim had called off his search, stating Caylee may never be found, Leonard was searching the wrong area so she knew he wasn't going to find her, her parents are crisscrossing the country attempting to convince everyone Caylee is alive... she was probably elated at the fact that she had "pulled it off". And what do ya know? She gets told that a utility worker randomly walking in the woods to pee found Caylee.

Priceless, absolutely priceless

I was just perusing some old documents, photos, and listening to that now infamous jailhouse phone call (her arrogance is disgusting! She's a waste...huge waste)...and I just can not wait until she gets hers...

Does anyone remember Chris s. stating on July 15 at around 9:30am he seen someone that looked like Casey running on Chickasaw and he texted her to ask if that was her and she said no, I wonder if Casey was revisiting the place she put Caylee or disposing of her clothes? I am assuming this in fact was Casey.
Vanpet
Any ideas anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members