Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling another family member is going to go down. Seems more possible to me now - yes?

I agree. I think KC is the type to save her own a$$ at any expense and would definately throw some of her family under the bus if they were or were not involved. She will try to put it off on anyone including the people who stand up for her the most, her own parents.

Yep, the one and only (I hope). He even has the KC-boughtwithstolenmoney-white rimmed glasses on.
Maybe he'll become her (first) jailhouse husband. They can get married through the bulletproof plexiglass, saying their vows through the germy phones.

And then he can pad her commissary account for all eternity.

How romantic.

Freak. I will never understand the people who attach themselves to infamy in this manner. Far better to get some psychiatric treatment.

It has evidently been underwater. Fortunately because it was in a garbage bag, there is a LOT of evidence.

What a slime to put their child in a garbage bag, haul the little body around in her car until it stunk and then throw it away like stinking trash. It takes a real special kind of EVIL to do that.

Evil to the core. It proves she didn't care one little bit about Caylee.

I keep thinking about CA saying "she loves that child!" No, CA, she didn't. She didn't love her at all and that makes me really sad.

I have a feeling another family member is going to go down. Seems more possible to me now - yes?

I'm not sure anyone else is involved in the actual act of murder, but I do think you are right on someone being arrested...for aiding in the cover up etc. I really wonder where the A's are and would give nearly anything to be a fly on that wall. :mad:

Honestly, I don't think her killing Caylee had anything to do with Cindy. If she did this out of hate for Cindy, I think that somehow rubbing it in her face would be the ultimate pleasure for her..I don't know that she would have held it this long. She lied to her parents out of pure evil, if she would have done it for that reason I think she would have blamed Cindy for them leaving home and somehow let Cindy know it was her fault. But she made up the kidnapping story because what she did was all about her and her own life..Caylee was in her way. JMHO

I feel it might have something to do with CA, because I always thought KC killed Caylee after the big fight with her mom. Maybe it's just me, but after watching the videos of GA and CA's visits to the jail, I got the impression that KC was enjoying their suffering. Maybe I'm wrong.

I think Casey dumped Caylee's body close to home so she could keep an eye on it. I don't think she was too lazy to move it. She wanted it hidden well, but not so well that she couldn't drive or walk by and check to see if it had been disturbed. I think she was hoping that the water wouldn't recede too.

I find it interesting that when they told her about the body that her face "turned red." To me, your face turns red from getting caught. If someone told me they thought they had found the body of my missing child, I would turn white.

Evil to the core. It proves she didn't care one little bit about Caylee.

I keep thinking about CA saying "she loves that child!" No, CA, she didn't. She didn't love her at all and that makes me really sad.
Looking for 'Love' in someone like Casey Anthony is like looking for lungs in a Shark.
She knows what it supposed to look like to other people and she can feign a close aproximation for appearance sake but thats it.

I am HOPING that the tape is related to staging of a supposed kidnapping and possibly placed there post-mortem. I dont even want to think that the tape was used in the murder... as I said earlier, that will put KC into the Rose West catagory.

Just speculating, but I think it's possible that the duct tape was actually just on the bag when it was originally dumped (and not on the body). She sealed the bag really tight (or tried to) with duct tape. But duct tape in water for months may lose its stickiness (especially if it's not that very good kind). So, some of the tape may have moved away from its original position (which could explain why the bag was open -- didn't the report say that when the guy picked the bag up the skull fell out? If so, that means it wasn't still taped shut tightly).

The other option I'm considering is that KC really did plan out the kidnapping story when she dumped the body. Perhaps she wrote (or printed) a "note from the kidnapper" and duct taped it to Caylee? It was reported that notebooks were removed from the house (of course, that could be for anything). Maybe this links in with her telling her mom in one of the visits "others have had keys to the house" (or something like that). Trying to plant the idea that nanny would have had access to bags, tape, notebook paper, etc., from the home. (Makes no sense, but that never stopped KC!)

I don't think she taped Caylee's mouth shut before death, and if she did, I don't think the tape would still be in the original position after decomposition down to mostly skeletal remains in any case.

I agree. I think KC is the type to save her own a$$ at any expense and would definately throw some of her family under the bus if they were or were not involved. She will try to put it off on anyone including the people who stand up for her the most, her own parents.

I am thinking this may have been her original intent..."maybe I am a spiteful " ; telling Amy she would get the house ; throwing the body so callously close to the parents home ; etc, etc... :confused:

I hate to say it and I don't like to speculate but I wonder is KC used it to smother her... after knocking her out with chloroform. Wouldn't that be the ultimate FU to put the pillow back in her parent's home.

I don't think they can determine smothering from "skeletal remains" - no lungs, no mouth/tongue to test (sorry to be gross but...)

I think they may be comparing the pillow to a matching one? Maybe she spilled something on one and tossed in the bag. OR they are trying to match a sheet set/pillowcase???

Maybe she used a small pillowcase to store that missing ring, clothes, the nanny's cell phone number, the cross necklace and that dang blackjack cell phone in the "bottom left" of the woods????

Yeesh, I need a document dump!

I've been lurking here since this case began, and yesterday when they found her body..... it's sad but now this sweet little baby can have some justice and that monster can be put away forever or worse.

All I really want to say is Thank the Lord.... Caylee whispered out when someone was near.....

Welcome. :)

snipped:

I don't think she taped Caylee's mouth shut before death, and if she did, I don't think the tape would still be in the original position after decomposition down to mostly skeletal remains in any case.

The tape would/could still be there if:
a: it was wrapped around the head
b: it was wrapped multiple times as in "bound" and stuck to itself

Also, we only heard duct tape on the skull, doesn't mean there wasn't duct tape (oh Lord help me) on other parts of the body - wrists, legs, etc. There could be quite a bit of tape in that bag, loose, stuck or otherwise! What if ( yikes), the head/skull was in a bag as well? That could change the decomp and water exposure..

OK, I'm stopping now - too much speculation on my part, making me ill...sorry guys.

I find it interesting that when they told her about the body that her face "turned red." To me, your face turns red from getting caught. If someone told me they thought they had found the body of my missing child, I would turn white.

my exact same thoughts. you dont turn red from shock or terror - you turn red from anger, guilt, embarassment.

I don't think they can determine smothering from "skeletal remains" - no lungs, no mouth/tongue to test (sorry to be gross but...)

if the hyoid bone is broken it will indicate strangulation. I dont know about suffocation. it would depend on how, something shoved in the mouth or throat? I hate thinking about this. it makes me sick to my stomach

Interesting questions. I think if whoever it was had wanted to speed decomposition they wouldn't have left the body inside the plastic bag, etc. And at the time of Caylee's disappearance, the water wasn't there yet, right? Then when the storm came, no way of knowing how long the water would remain high. (As far as I know. I'm not sure.) To me, although KC could have done it of course, it seems more like someone less closely related. The style of disposal, etc, just in a trash bag and simply dumped there on the surface, apparently not far from the street. The question that sticks in my mind is why leave the body in the Anthony's own neighborhood? (I don't care what the screechy voiced psychologist on NG says, I think if KC did it, that's the last place she would place the body, where it would create the impression of a link to herself. If she was going to dump the body, seems like it would be somewhere it wouldn't be found or somewhere more in keeping with her story about the nanny.) Even if she had initially dumped the body there in a panic, she had a whole month to move that bag somewhere it wouldn't be found. Well, one thing's for sure, whether or not this is Caylee, this is a little child who somebody dumped there. Just too sad to really comprehend.
Hopefully forensics can determine how long it has been there.

Here is the thing
I always thought this was a possibility because KC doesn't think ahead at all
telling the cops she works somewhere when she doesn't easily proven to be a lie
telling the cops someone you know, the nanny for a long time, took her, knowing you have no way of proving this person even existed
showing them where she lives, again easily proven to be a lie
stealing Amy'S checks, signing her own name, again there is no forward thinking
etc etc
so I always thought it was possible that she was put somewhere close without much thought

where can i find out what all LE took when they searched the home yesterday?

I read about a laptop? Haven't they already done forensics on all the family computers or was there a hidden laptop? Was the original laptop not KC's laptop?

Morning Folks....

I have been thinking, thinking, thinking since yesterday and I think the skull rolling out of the bag really means something. As another poster said, it would not roll out if it was attached to the rest of the skeleton. The searches for "broken neck" make me think that perhaps, in a fit of rage, she was shaken. She might not have died but would have been very badly wounded. Now Casey is searching for a way to "put her out of her misery" and searched "chloroform", which in high enough amounts would result in death. Even though Casey appears to be completely heartless, it is very rare for a mother to kill her child in a physically violent (bloody) way (shooting, stabbing, etc.). The chloroform could have been taped over her nose and mouth, wrapped around her head multiple times so that even with complete decomposition the tape would still be around the skull though not stuck to the bone. Some reports say that the bag was not buried, just placed in the underbrush. I am thinking it was before the area was deeply submerged. It also makes sense to me that Caylee may have been killed and then her body placed in the parents back yard, a subconscious move to "punish" her mother for pushing her to the point of losing control. Later, in an attempt to protect herself, she moved Caylee to the woods.

Thanks for letting me think out loud. I am sorry for being so graphic.

Oh and BTW, you all did such a fine job of praying Caylee home would you be so kind as to say some prayers for Madeleine? Thanks, in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro