Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, I guess I will do all of my posting and reading before the board heats up again...nice to be able to get on!

JB will not be able to make a case for Casey's reaction being normal, I think. Who wants to be medicated from feeling the grief of the discovery of your child's body, as a practical matter? Would anyone demand sedatives? I mean seriously?

The anxiety attacks and demand for sedatives speak to her needing to reestablish control over-herself IMO....it's probably been a while since she has felt honest emotion so I am sure it is tough to take for her. The way I see it is that that was the last shred of leverage/game she had going on. There was a question of guilt based upon the lack of a body and she could consider herself still the center of everyone's world-the one with the answers and the one who was "suffering." (In her own mind...) Once Caylee is ID'd and COD is established, people will no longer be interested in the case or in this apparently murderous mother..nothing special yet again. She will disappear from everyone's radar...look at TonE and the rest of her friends-they could not get away from her fast enough.

wouldn't it be easier to just pull one off the dog?

if we are talking pet hairs.....I believe the dogs (terriers) don't shed all that much...its the CATS.....

jmo

http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html
"Investigators removed several bags of evidence from the home early Friday morning, including three vacuum cleaners and a small pillow. A total of three vehicles were filled with evidence. Lead investigator Sgt. John Allen said investigators will return on Friday to remove more evidence."

Wow!
Then I guess I did hear Robin say that something of interest was found at the Anthony home.

I had not read this yet. Thanks, red alert!

I totally agree in regards to the point two

I also asked this over there but will run with it here too...

I wanted to ask , as I am not familiar with the rains and floods and so on there but as it was high with water in September when the search was on, is there a pattern of flooding and high water areas to seasons ?

I am just wondering whether whoever actually placed the body there timed it all as to the level of water and did so in the hope that it would remain high until the body totally decomposed thus leaving no trace of evidence (them not knowing about duct tape keeping evidence etc) but them thinking that the water would wash it all off ?

That they knew it would remain high for some many months

That perhaps the levels reduced quicker than what they anticipated ?

I probably havent written that very well but I hope you know what I mean?

Interesting questions. I think if whoever it was had wanted to speed decomposition they wouldn't have left the body inside the plastic bag, etc. And at the time of Caylee's disappearance, the water wasn't there yet, right? Then when the storm came, no way of knowing how long the water would remain high. (As far as I know. I'm not sure.) To me, although KC could have done it of course, it seems more like someone less closely related. The style of disposal, etc, just in a trash bag and simply dumped there on the surface, apparently not far from the street. The question that sticks in my mind is why leave the body in the Anthony's own neighborhood? (I don't care what the screechy voiced psychologist on NG says, I think if KC did it, that's the last place she would place the body, where it would create the impression of a link to herself. If she was going to dump the body, seems like it would be somewhere it wouldn't be found or somewhere more in keeping with her story about the nanny.) Even if she had initially dumped the body there in a panic, she had a whole month to move that bag somewhere it wouldn't be found. Well, one thing's for sure, whether or not this is Caylee, this is a little child who somebody dumped there. Just too sad to really comprehend.
Hopefully forensics can determine how long it has been there.

why would someone own three vacuum cleaners!

couldnt get in yesterday so I have alot to read up on, with that said I would just like to add:

I have two vacuum's one for upstairs and one for down and I also have a shop Vac for the garage. ( yet my house is still a mess lol)

I have to comment on Casey having anxiety/panic attacks, I hate to say it but I had to chuckle at that.

As for the Anthony family, My heart does go out to them, they are now planning a funeral for Christmas. Very sad. The only hope Casey has is if there is other DNA on that tape/bag etc. IMO

I am also thinking that LE should remove any car vacs and/or car cleaning rags, etc.

I would also get any sissors and sharp knives. I use sissors to cut duct tape. Also, Cindy might have not have told the truth about which knife she got from the car. LE should have taken the dogs into all (know there is more than one) storage sheds when they were there earlier on. I would really like to see LE take the dogs into the sheds today.

I think if whoever it was had wanted to speed decomposition they wouldn't have left the body inside the plastic bag. To me, although KC could have put her there of course, it seems more like someone less closely related. The style of disposal, etc. Also, why put the body so close to her own home and just dump it on the surface where it could be found? Apparently not far off the street either. She had a whole month to move that bag somewhere where it wouldn't be found but didn't. Well, whether or not this is Caylee, this is a little child who died. Too sad.

The spot where the ramins were found was knee to waist deep in water all of this time. No one thought anyone would go back there. Also, the water and bag may have helped keep some tissue preserved, hopefully, for DNA examination.

The spot where the ramins were found was knee to waist deep in water all of this time. No one thought anyone would go back there. Also, the water and bag may have helped keep some tissue preserved, hopefully, for DNA examination.

I wonder if the water was high in June. If it wasn't, she probably dug a shallow grave, and the high water in Sept unearthed it.

I wonder if the water was high in June. If it wasn't, she probably dug a shallow grave, and the high water in Sept unearthed it.

Tim said last night on NG that it wasn't in a shallow grave, it was tossed onto the ground. The ground beneath it was dented from the weight of the remains on it and the grass dead. The grasses were also too thick for it to have moved far. He said that the remains had been there for some time.

Wow. I kept trying to get on here yesterday and last night !How frustrating!!! Server was bombarded!

I hope and prat that the d p is back on the table. Ican't think of anyone more derserving of it than Casey, the 'mother of the year':furious:!

How ironic that the very morning after her grandparents are on LKL, speaking their biggest lies on national tv, that precious Caylee's remains are revealed.

This is really nothing short of a miracle!

Caylee wants the truth to come out!
And for this young man, that chose that particular spot, to walk into that particular area, I feel he is one of God's angels here on this earth.
I know the sight of what he stumbled upon is troubling him! I hope he realizes how God used him, and that he is Caylee's hero! He is in my prayers. I wish we knew his name!

I also pray that George and Cindy will get real with Casey, and demand she put a stop to this ugly charade! Enough is enough, and Caylee wants the truth to come out!

RIP, precious Caylee Marie:blowkiss:

I'm interested in the pillow... what do you think they took that for?

Maybe if pillow fibers were on the mouth (or somewhere on remains), or if there is any evidence on the pillow itself, indicating the pillow was used for suffocation? I'm not sure. Or if it's a little pillow that's obviously Caylees, maybe to see if there's evidence from anyone else on the pillow that wouldn't be there from normal use? And to check for chloroform.

I keep thinking of the duct tape. I wonder if she did leave Caylee in the truck (while she was playing house with TonE) and taped her mouth shut so she could not cry and no one would know she was in there and she did die in the trunk. I just hope there is alot of evidence on that tape. This case is so disturbing. Just when I was so sick of hearing the lies and bullcrap from the family I had quit paying much attention to this case, now I am sucked in again. I hope peace for Caylee, I hope she is surrounded by love and happiness in Heaven.

I am waiting for the nanny killed her story to start, because I do not think Cindy and George will ever admit their daughter (aka mother of the year) would hurt Caylee.

if she'd been the one who placed it there originally, she had that whole month during which she could have moved it someplace better where it wouldn't be found, right? Didn't the storms all start around the time of that first arrest? Even if the water had already been high from the storms at the time she was dumping it, she would know the bag would be exposed as soon as the water went down. So, I still think it's strange if it was her that she wouldn't have moved the bag somewhere it wouldn't be found.
Yes, I pray the bag preserved some evidence.

"anxiety attack" my butt...more like "oh s**t attack"

okay "aniety attack" that is the techical "laymans" term---you were right with the correct medical term----

jmo

they took notebooks and such.....I also keep thinking LETTERS & paperwork --- betcha they also took a few computers.......

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member