Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she couldn't move it again because it was buried in water. I bet she couldn't stand to drive around with that smell and thus it being so close to home, close to the road and not buried deep. She probably underestimated how awful it smelled to move a body.

That is exactly why the tape was there , god forbid someone hear a child crying in the trunk of your car, everyone would think your a monster. Still I would think that when she found her in the car not breathing the first thing you would do is remove it. I think the tape is what caused the rash on her face in all the pics. I want Casey to spend life in prisons general population, I do believe in the DP, but that is too good for her. She needs to suffer!!!She is scum of the earth! I wish her only a life filled with, "fear for her life", and hope she is tortured daily for the rest of her days!.

I keep thinking of the duct tape. I wonder if she did leave Caylee in the truck (while she was playing house with TonE) and taped her mouth shut so she could not cry and no one would know she was in there and she did die in the trunk. I just hope there is alot of evidence on that tape. This case is so disturbing. Just when I was so sick of hearing the lies and bullcrap from the family I had quit paying much attention to this case, now I am sucked in again. I hope peace for Caylee, I hope she is surrounded by love and happiness in Heaven.

I am waiting for the nanny killed her story to start, because I do not think Cindy and George will ever admit their daughter (aka mother of the year) would hurt Caylee.

if she'd been the one who placed it there originally, she had that whole month during which she could have moved it someplace better where it wouldn't be found, right? Didn't the storms all start around the time of that first arrest? Even if the water had already been high from the storms at the time she was dumping it, she would know the bag would be exposed as soon as the water went down. So, I still think it's strange if it was her that she wouldn't have moved the bag somewhere it wouldn't be found.
Yes, I pray the bag preserved some evidence.
Of course when was she not under constant surveilance?
I cant see her elbowing her way through the throng of protesters with a shovel over her shoulder going "Excuse me,Ill be back in a second."
The remains being that close actually completely prevented her from going near them.
She outsmarted herself.

I am HOPING that the tape is related to staging of a supposed kidnapping and possibly placed there post-mortem. I dont even want to think that the tape was used in the murder... as I said earlier, that will put KC into the Rose West catagory.

Zoey - I read they took a laptop.

Question - is there any live coverage right now except the webcams? I can find anything.

That is exactly why the tape was there , god forbid someone hear a child crying in the trunk of your car, everyone would think your a monster. Still I would think that when she found her in the car not breathing the first thing you would do is remove it. I think the tape is what caused the rash on her face in all the pics. I want Casey to spend life in prisons general population, I do believe in the DP, but that is too good for her. She needs to suffer!!!She is scum of the earth! I wish her only a life filled with, "fear for her life", and hope she is tortured daily for the rest of her days!.

Bond offered another plausible explanation for the duct tape being found possibly over the mouth. I hope it is true.

KC may have done it at the time she put Caylee in the bag after 2.6 days of decomp, in order to stop decomp fluids from leaking from Caylee's mouth.

*snipped*
To me, although KC could have done it of course, it seems more like someone less closely related. The style of disposal, etc, just in a trash bag and simply dumped there on the surface, apparently not far from the street. The question that sticks in my mind is why leave the body in the Anthony's own neighborhood? (I don't care what the screechy voiced psychologist on NG says, I think if KC did it, that's the last place she would place the body, where it would create the impression of a link to herself. If she was going to dump the body, seems like it would be somewhere it wouldn't be found or somewhere more in keeping with her story about the nanny.) Even if she had initially dumped the body there in a panic, she had a whole month to move that bag somewhere it wouldn't be found. Well, one thing's for sure, whether or not this is Caylee, this is a little child who somebody dumped there. Just too sad to really comprehend.
Hopefully forensics can determine how long it has been there.

Contrary to my own belief that Casey had hidden Caylee's body somewhere near a fantasy home that DIDN'T exist, turns out she hid her body near the reality home where fantasy reigns, in her pretend fantasy home-away-from-home....she needed a neutral place, remember? Where would little Casey go when she needed to get away from her parents? Where did she feel safe? It is so simple and for me personally a "D'oh!" moment that Kio's statement was exactly right.

I think now that Caylee has been found, Anthonyspeak will start to be so much more transparent.

More info on Suburban Drive incident 9/10 & police reports from 5 searchers;

Start on page 27 of the PDF document...

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155418.pdf

The witness statements are hard to read in some parts, but the basic jist is - these people were searching for Caylee and were looking for Hopespring Drive but passed it and ended up at the end of the paved part of the road and there was a gate that was opened. They drove in and saw the disturbed soil and a tire track sunk in one spot. Then another witness said the soil with a line (or could be "tire" - too hard to read the print) in it like it was compacted. They dug in the disturbed area and got to a "pipe" of some sort.

Here is where we started talking about this incident on 12/1:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3006336#post3006336

I think where they found her yesterday was the second place she was left....

Not that I give much credence to anything that Geraldo says, but this morning he was reporting on national FOX news and stated that he has heard from numerous sources that law enforcement is looking at one other person that they believe was involved in Caylee's demise. He did not go into any detail, but did seem to be saying that another arrest could be imminent.

More info on Suburban Drive incident 9/10 & police reports from 5 searchers;

Start on page 27 of the PDF document...

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155418.pdf

The witness statements are hard to read in some parts, but the basic jist is - these people were searching for Caylee and were looking for Hopespring Drive but passed it and ended up at the end of the paved part of the road and there was a gate that was opened. They drove in and saw the disturbed soil and a tire track sunk in one spot. Then another witness said the soil with a line (or could be "tire" - too hard to read the print) in it like it was compacted. They dug in the disturbed area and got to a "pipe" of some sort.

Here is where we started talking about this incident on 12/1:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3006336#post3006336

I think where they found her yesterday was the second place she was left....

I thought about this yesterday, first thing. Then I rememberd last night about GA standing out by the woods. Was this where he was standing?!

Of course when was she not under constant surveilance?
I cant see her elbowing her way through the throng of protesters with a shovel over her shoulder going "Excuse me,Ill be back in a second."
The remains being that close actually completely prevented her from going near them.
She outsmarted herself.

ITA. I think she INTENDED on moving her (again) but got lazy and hung-over and before she had a chance, CA called the Old Bill.

She got arrested and the floods came, 2 things she never expected.

So happy her laziness and stupidity will be her great undoing.

Zoey - I read they took a laptop.

Question - is there any live coverage right now except the webcams? I can find anything.

thanks for answering...now here anything about those darn letters?????? we know there was lots of communication on them....they also took notebooks and such...

jmo

I thought about this yesterday, first thing. Then I rememberd last night about GA standing out by the woods. Was this where he was standing?!

I do not think so. I think where GA was staring into the woods was south west from their home.

I've been lurking here since this case began, and yesterday when they found her body..... it's sad but now this sweet little baby can have some justice and that monster can be put away forever or worse.

All I really want to say is Thank the Lord.... Caylee whispered out when someone was near.....

I have a feeling another family member is going to go down. Seems more possible to me now - yes?

Not that I give much credence to anything that Geraldo says, but this morning he was reporting on national FOX news and stated that he has heard from numerous sources that law enforcement is looking at one other person that they believe was involved in Caylee's demise. He did not go into any detail, but did seem to be saying that another arrest could be imminent.

I just dont think it is likely that another person was involved.

Oh Miss Holy KC would not sit her little buttski in jail and let someone else get away with this while she takes all the blame. She woulda been playing the "ohmygawd they killed my little girl and I was to terrified to say a word" card back in September.

Interesting questions. I think if whoever it was had wanted to speed decomposition they wouldn't have left the body inside the plastic bag, etc. And at the time of Caylee's disappearance, the water wasn't there yet, right? Then when the storm came, no way of knowing how long the water would remain high. (As far as I know. I'm not sure.) To me, although KC could have done it of course, it seems more like someone less closely related. The style of disposal, etc, just in a trash bag and simply dumped there on the surface, apparently not far from the street. The question that sticks in my mind is why leave the body in the Anthony's own neighborhood? (I don't care what the screechy voiced psychologist on NG says, I think if KC did it, that's the last place she would place the body, where it would create the impression of a link to herself. If she was going to dump the body, seems like it would be somewhere it wouldn't be found or somewhere more in keeping with her story about the nanny.) Even if she had initially dumped the body there in a panic, she had a whole month to move that bag somewhere it wouldn't be found. Well, one thing's for sure, whether or not this is Caylee, this is a little child who somebody dumped there. Just too sad to really comprehend.
Hopefully forensics can determine how long it has been there.

(bold by me)

they pondered the same questions with sp....remember he told them of where he went fishing...he also kept the parking ticket.....
as for putting her in a trash bag? what else would she have used to dispose of Caylee? she wasn't that close....remember this month was supposed to be a "bonding" time-----
as for the moving...the rains came---she was lazy....

jmo

I have a feeling another family member is going to go down. Seems more possible to me now - yes?

yep!!!! think they were also after finger prints...why would pics be needed of the front door--around the handle?

they are lawyered up for a reason.....defense lawyers this time...guess PR just doesn't fly with lies upon lies.....:liar::liar::liar::liar:

jmo

If it is a family member, I would say George - possibly Lee.

I wonder if the garbage bag with the remains in it was a big leaf bag? George may have had leaf bags as well as duct tape in one of his storage sheds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresalwayssomething