Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is absolutlely breaking. :(

My thoughts and prayers go out to all my fellow WS'ers.

1st- Thank you God for the peeing utility man.

2nd- Has there been any mention of clothing?

How are the Anthonys going to spin this one? Why are they not there? If that were my grandchild, I would be there.

duct tape found also.......they will be able to get info from that.......duct tape can get finger prints....and other stuff

Oh dear God... there may finally be some closure but the reality of finding remains that could be Caylee has tears running down my face. I just finished decorating our Christmas tree with my son and it is heartbreaking that this sweet child, Caylee, didn't deserve any better than to be discarded in a bag. May God put her to rest finally before Christmas. And I wish all the children of the world could be loved as much as mine - and most others - are.

Sounds like there may have been a "trash bag" switch as some have posited here.

Live feed

http://www.wftv.com/video/18252959/index.html

DNA testing will be swift. Michael Boden on phone...turn forensics around right away.

Only a few days for DNA. They will know if it's duct tape from the same roll, and if the black trash bag is from the same batch.

They will know by height and weight right away. Duct tape captures lots of evidence.
Fingerprints etc.

Anthony's on their way back from California due to reports of the Caylee find.

GOD BLESS YOU LITTLE CAYLEE. May you finally rest in peace.

The precious baby has been found or her remains have been found near Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Rd in a garbage bag that was found in a swamp.
Every channel is covering this here in Orlando.

Guess the Anthony's can come back from California now and stop wasting everyones time.

Oh geez, am the only one that hopes this is Caylee but who doesn't want her remains to go back to this horrible family because they have not stood for justice for her but have chosen to defend the horrible creature who probably killed her!?

Will they be able to determine the cause of death with just skeletal remains?
Dr Baden: Duct tape captures lots of evidence!

Fox says that it was someone who was digging water lines in the area who found the remains. Is this what other news outlets are saying? They also said the Anthony's are on their way home, but the reporter didn't think they knew anything about this yet as they are on a plane.

I believe they will find she was hit in the head. I sure hope they send that skull to the Body Farm.

It says a SKULL of a small child.............that is bones and if that is her that is one of the most important parts for a forensic team. Not only the teeth, but a lot of other things can be determined from a skull.

That is the same place the teens found that rope attached to something buried before.

I don't remember this story about the rope and something buried. Does anyone remember more specifics? Or does anyone know where I could find this info? Did it look like some kind of memorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member