Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard that G and C will be on LKL tomorrow night to talk about what has happened today!
Are ya kidding me?????

NG talking about how KC was saying "She's close" NG says.... listen either KC is a clairvoyant or she's A KILLER!

Rod Wheeler.... KC is going to have to change her story now or say she's insane!

Have they said who or how these remains were discovered?

Nancy Grace was on a phone interview saying it's her opinion that C&G did not know what happened to Caylee and have not been covering anything up.

thought she did....oh well----perhaps she wants and interview??? they knew and they obstructed justice...plain and simple....

jmo

Im wondering about the gold cross necklace?? Maybee they found that with the body possibly?? And now they want to retrieve the one from the A's house?? Maybee??

I just got up because I work nights, and OMG!! This breaks my heart, whether it is her or not. What matters is that this is a innocent CHILD..

***IF IT IS HER,,PROSECUTION WAS SO DUMB TO NOT SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY!!!

ita. i am shaken by the sequence of events. the timing. it is divine intervention and i'm not a religious person but there something so completely karmic about this i have no question anymore. it is god.

And your post is #666. Better light a white candle! :eek:

Ok...justgot on...may be kicked off so I don't have the time to go back and read all the posts, but THIS (Surburban Drive) IS the place where she ran out gas one time, right?

Yes. Ran out of gas, used to hang out there as a teenager (Kio told LE about this) and the place where the 5 people found the shallow grave and the rope. It was so simple.

This is so surreal. When I woke up this morning, my first thought was of Caylee, which although I do think about her alot, she isn't usually my very first thought of the day. Then, I was out running errands and heard a traffic report on the radio that part of Chickasaw was closed due to a police investigation, and I just knew they had found her. I am just shocked.

Let this be her. It just has to be.

Remember when Anthony Lazzaro said Casey had him meet her a bit from her house?
He drove to the area and she was walking towards the house?

Hmmm.... was she walking from the scene of the dump?

You are so right Meagain, that road was off the beaten path also. I have often wondered about that call she made. Her excuse to him was out of gas. I am just sooo glad that man had to pee.

so has it been confirmed yet that this is definitely her?

also, did they find a complete skeleton, or just a skull?

if they are missing parts of her...either animals got to it, or I hate to say it, but do you think Casey would have scattered her in different places? (<shudder>)

Fox is saying it was the 'meter reader' guy that said there was duct tape around the mouth. Also the PI said the As have a new atty and they were going to an undisclosed location and will not be going back home.

Yes. Ran out of gas, used to hang out there as a teenager (Kio told LE about this) and the place where the 5 people found the shallow grave and the rope. It was so simple.

Ok, sorry ... but I don't understand that if this is Caylee and she was "so close" why couldn't the dogs and the searchers find her? How high exactly was the water around there?

This just seems to easy and too convenient? I wish Caylee was alive but I just know in my heart she is not. And I pray that this is her so that she may rest in peace ... but what if this is just another diversion?

Sounds like it IS Caylee but it's almost too easy and too convenient.

This picture makes me so upset they did not do a grid search starting from the family house as soon as she was known to be missing. I know they said they didn't have a starting point, but I always felt the house and Sawgrass were as good as any to do an organized grid based search from.

I was wondering from the map, how close is Lee A home near remains???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21