Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know how far back in the woods she was. I mean did the guy (German Shepherd) go to the edge of the woods to pee or did he walk wayyyy back there?

From the new shot I was watching it looked like they had a tent set up to secure the scene about 8-12 feet from the road.

NG's FBI contact there told her that it WAS Caylee. I believe the accomplice moved that out in the open.

It's possible but it could be that Caylee has been there all this time and due to flooding could have been washed from a shallow grave. Possible divine intervention from the man upstairs similar to the peterson case. It's possible there was someone helping KC but because the location is so close to the A house I think not. Anythings possible.

If they can match that trash bag to any trash bag in the Anthony home, Casey is done. Hopefully they can match marks on the bags.

This needs the death penalty. It was premeditated.

True but, that batch of trash bags have probably all been used by now. I do think the original roll of duct tape could still exist since its not something that is used and replaced very often.

GA and CA are formulating their story as they fly back home, KC is panicing because she is afraid that her parents won't come up with the same story and Lee? Well he is as fruity as the rest of the family - I think he went to the house to see if he could find anything he needed to "get rid off" that they could tie to the evidence found today....

This family is NOT stupid by any sense of the imagination - they are cunning and coy and will do whatever they need to to protect themselves.....even if it means covering up for their daughter/sister.....

Dang I HATE "the server is too busy....."

KC has panick attacks....not surprising....she really thought she would pull this off, and dumb LE would never find Caylee in the woods behind her house, she is all about numero uno so now we will see all the emotion we expeted before, now it really is all about her....*sick to my stomache*

Perhaps Casey left the matching necklace on her. The warrant is for photographs...jmo.

Just a few thoughts here:
I think Jose looked like he was going to puke when he left the Jail...did Casey tell him what she actually had done? She was then put into the care of jail psychiatric folks....hyperventilating I am sure.

So work with me here-she dumped her when she broke into the shed, imo.

I think she drugged her, smothered her and then wrapped her up to make it look like a kidnapping...

There is an active crime scene-she was sloppy

KC has panick attacks....not surprising....she really thought she would pull this off, and dumb LE would never find Caylee in the woods behind her house, she is all about numero uno so now we will see all the emotion we expected before, now it really is all about her....*sick to my stomache*

I think that poor Caylee turned over after that horrendous interview on Larry King last night. I was more disgusted by Larry King than I was at Cindy and George, although it was a close match. I mean I was livid after watching it...it was the straw that broke the camels back. I am sad.....so sad. But yet we have to know that this little girl led that man, sent by God, I believe, to her. Thank you Lord.

Local 6 Reporter: Mr.Nejame - you're a famed criminal defense lawyer here in town. What would you do know as a defense attorney now that a body has been found?

Mr. Nejame: I'm not going to say anything that could help the defense b/c I couldn't or wouldn't do anything to help Casey.

:clap:

very wise man

Casey Anthony is in jail having anxiety attacks and having trouble breathing. Just reported. ALL AN ACT FOLKS ALL AN ACT

I doubt it's an act. I'm sure she is 'absolutely, 100%' anxious about her future now.

Looking back at the Lee and Casey jail tapes makes me sick. They were smirking and giggling. She had set her password at her facebook to

Timer 55. That was exactly 55 days from June 16 to Caylee's birthday...what nerve. Her nerves aren't doing so well now!

From the new shot I was watching it looked like they had a tent set up to secure the scene about 8-12 feet from the road.

Thanks for the info. With it being that close to the road, I think she probably entered from the road side. Perhaps when she borrowed the shovel she may have tried to dig a shallow grave then drove around to the other side to remove Caylee's body. Her inital plan may have been to take her into the woods from the side of the home, but she may have changed her mind because the neighbor was outside.

I think that poor Caylee turned over after that horrendous interview on Larry King last night. I was more disgusted by Larry King than I was at Cindy and George, although it was a close match. I mean I was livid after watching it...it was the straw that broke the camels back. I am sad.....so sad. But yet we have to know that this little girl led that man, sent by God, I believe, to her. Thank you Lord.

I too was disturbed by the LKL interview last night - LK was a "softie" in my opinion, HOWEVER, I think the questions were pre-approved by the Anthony's and I do *not* think LK was "allowed" to ask any of the hard questions - CA keeps saying that their side of the story is never permitted so LKL gave them that opportunity - MOO - BUT CA has run her mouth the entire time and we have all heard the garbage she spews forth - thing is CA - NOONE is listening anymore - she lost ALL credability in my mind when she back tracked on the "dead body" smell - and GA is such a freakin' whimp it is sickening -

The parents can not be held responsible for any costs associated with this investigation, KC is an adult and is legally responsible for herself. It sounds to me as though the Sheriff wants some State financial assistance because this case has strained the ISCO budget.

I wonder why the German Shepherd picked up the bag at all?

I can hear it now:

Zanny killed her and put the body there to frame KC.
The German Shepherd did it.

I guess everyone else can come out from under the bus now.

Don't forget the squirrels. They're accomplices of the Germany Sheppard and Zanny the Nanny.

Nancy Grace was on a phone interview saying it's her opinion that C&G did not know what happened to Caylee and have not been covering anything up.

I just heard from a judge on fox that Casey can't tell Baez that she did while he is still her lawyer. If she does that and she goes on the stand and lies, then he becomes part of her pergury. He offers her a choice of defense but never will ask her for the truth.

That is insane.

He thinks Baez went to the jail to remind her NOT to speak to anyone.

So in the end it seems Caseys laziness is her own downfall. Priceless.

It's possible but it could be that Caylee has been there all this time and due to flooding could have been washed from a shallow grave. Possible divine intervention from the man upstairs similar to the peterson case. It's possible there was someone helping KC but because the location is so close to the A house I think not. Anythings possible.

It is absolutely (Oh my God, where did THAT word come from?) divine intervention. What makes me sick is how smug Casey was by leaving little 'clues' while at the same time thinking Caylee would never be found.

Rest in peace baby girl, for us parents that had trouble having children, I hope Casey rots with the devil. There is no punishment great enough and I will be among many shedding a lot of tears today.

ita. i am shaken by the sequence of events. the timing. it is divine intervention and i'm not a religious person but there something so completely karmic about this i have no question anymore. it is god.

Now the shovel totally is in play - it was a 3 to 4 minute walk from the Anthony home - she could have used the shovel, cleaned and returned it all in a hour's time.

I'm so relieved and so sick at the same time. Wish I hadn't heard about the duct tape. I have no mercy for that lousy piece of trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21