Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't go out to sightsee the area, you may end up spending the night in jail!

Yes, Casey is staging anxiety attacks b/c Bye-ez told her that if she DIDN'T react to news of finding her daughter dead, the jury is more likely to think she's guilty. .

Sheriff Beary just said: "Some things have definitely changed in the last 4 hours."

HUH???? Makes it sound like they found more stuff....

I believe this theory is very plausible. Casey had Caylee in her trunk for 2.6 days after she killed her and fluids leaked out. On the 18th she backed into the garage, wrapped Caylee up, borrowed the neighbor's shovel, put the pool ladder up against the fence, tossed Caylee over :)furious:) and then went and buried her close to the place where she was found today. Then, she just went back home, washed off the shovel and gave it back. She just went on her merry way. I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

I'd like to know how far back in the woods she was. I mean did the guy (German Shepherd) go to the edge of the woods to pee or did he walk wayyyy back there?

Sheriff Beary just asked everyone to stay away from the A's house because it is part of a crime scene. He wants no protesters or hecklers bothering the A's or they are going to jail. He can't talk about anything and he was asked if they think it is Caylee because of securing the house. He said "no comment. We are just covering our bases". He was asked about meeting the A's at the airport he said he knew nothing about that. He said it must be by someone else. :waitasec: Beary also said they are going to go to the state attorney to see if they can recoup some of the money spent on this case. He would not say from who just that it is one of the avenues they are exploring.

Sounds like the OSCO know more than they are telling. There was alot of um's and stalling answering the questions.

It shouldn't be too difficult to determine if that trash bag has been in the dirt, water, mud for 6 months. For what its worth the distance from the Anthony backyard to the street side of the tree line is 680 feet or a little more than 225 yards.

If they can match that trash bag to any trash bag in the Anthony home, Casey is done. Hopefully they can match marks on the bags.

This needs the death penalty. It was premeditated.

GA & CA are ruined financially! OC is going to seek repayment for the hundreds of thousands of $ the OC Citizens have spent on this case.

On Fox News, Judge Nepolitano was saying that that investigators can determine how long the bones have rested in that place.

omg. I haven't been able to get on all morning. omg. couple of thoughts. i hope LE got Mallory's cell phone and checked her purse. I know she was watching the animals but I'd like to know what else she was doing. Also, I'm glad the A's weren't environmentally conscious (as if!) so they didn't have biodegradable trash bags. Thank you jebus. Also, CA just SHUT UP ALREADY. How dare you hang up on LE when they called? Disgusting. Also, I hope they do not allow the A's access to the house until they are good and ready. I hope they plow through that entire back yard and take away that pool and go through every inch of that house. The A's are not running the show anymore. It's over. Caylee rip.
:clap: RIGHT
:clap: ON

Thank you all. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of the updates. You guys are great! I'm stuck at work, and was just going to sneak on to see if anything new was going on when I saw this thread. My heart just sank, and tears welled up in my eyes.

I wanted her found, and knew that this would be the eventual outcome. I thought I was prepared for the news when it came, but I wasn't. This is just so da*n sad. No one wanted this kind of an ending for that poor baby, but I think we'll all agree that now(if it is her) justice will be served. They won't be able to "spin" their way out of this.
What's left for them to say?

They got that search warrant SO FAST because of something else they found at the crime scene. Something that has to do with the house, or the family.

HOW IN THE HELL do you handle your child's dead body? How in the hell do you put her in a bag bury her.. HOW. 'flihsgljkh

If they can match that trash bag to any trash bag in the Anthony home, Casey is done. Hopefully they can match marks on the bags.

This needs the death penalty. It was premeditated.

Yes but I was leaning more towards the thought that the trashbag was just recently dumped from some other location because of the pre trial that starts today and the fact CA and GA are in California.

If there was a full set of remains, it means the local medical examiner on the scene knows the sex, because that can be readily determined by just looking at the pelvic bone. Also, a measurement ot the thight bone (femur) would give the height of the child.

Wanna bet that Casey's final meal before her execution will be the Appetizer Sampler from Fusion Bar?

:waitasec:

The parents can not be held responsible for any costs associated with this investigation, KC is an adult and is legally responsible for herself. It sounds to me as though the Sheriff wants some State financial assistance because this case has strained the ISCO budget.

I wonder why the German Shepherd picked up the bag at all?

I can hear it now:

Zanny killed her and put the body there to frame KC.
The German Shepherd did it.

I guess everyone else can come out from under the bus now.

Can someone please tell me where you're seeing them in the Anthony backyard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aandatruckrepair