Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet she is trying to get mommy and daddy to rush to her side. This is all a show - is she really scared and having a panic attack because she is guilty or is she trying to play the part of distraught mother?

KC having "anxiety" attacks? No... she's panicing now... she never expected that baby to be found and now that she has, they'll find the evidence they need to burn her at the stake...

WOW fox news just showed from a helicopter, the proximity and area where Caylee ( I believe) was found to the Anthony's home. IT IS VERY CLOSE, just a drive around the block. It is HEAVILY wooded, lots of greenery, and someone earlier said that maybe there was a hill the body could have been tossed down. To me, it sure looks like that may be the case. Discarded like garbage. She was trying to tell GA and CA "shes close" over and over so that they could go and get her, and move her or end all of this or something, I have no idea, but I think she was trying to tell them where she was for some reason or another. I hope tonight, Nancy Grace will start to call her ROT MOM. Because thats what is going to happen to her now.

Medical Examiner at the scene now and taking the remains to the medical examiner office- A's released another statement on HN - No matter what they say, Caylee is alive - so, so far the A's will not believe LE no matter what

ALSO a lawyer stated today, that if the defense was on it's game they would have had their experts at the scene with the states experts to witness the removal and transport of the body - do we think Baez is trying for a mistrial with insufficient representation?

I believe the A's know and have known for some time. I believe they are doing their own version of support for KC. I also think either she had told them or they had concluded that it was accidental. I just wonder how far the support will go when they start seeing the offical wording now. Things like cause of death, duct tape, garbage bag, non-fatal injuries and so forth.

DEATH PENALTY BACK ON THE TABLE

lmao. PwoNED

I don't know if this was mentioned. I heard on one news station that no clothes were found. Do you guys remember when CA said that they hadn't even found her clothes yet? Interesting!

poor KC :rolleyes: is having Anixety attacks in jail!!! :boohoo:
What does that tell ya????

KC having "anxiety" attacks? No... she's panicing now... she never expected that baby to be found and now that she has, they'll find the evidence they need to burn her at the stake...

Oh yeah. He lies are all exposed now, and she'll pay for what she did to that precious baby! That's all she's worried about!

Anthony's home active crime scene? House is secured.

They found other bones in a separate bag???? Well, that would mean "repackaging" wouldn't it? I think if this is true, there's a lot to learn about where that body has been.

I think the body decomposed in the car for however long and then when she couldn't stand it anymore, she had the bag somewhere. If repackaged, then someone transferred things, gathered things. Not sure, but it's awful no matter the scenario.

Aqua

Casey will say she is having panic attacks, because the kidnappers killed Caylee and are trying to frame her, blah, blah, blah! Give it up. You're going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Caylee is not your child. She is America's child.

I know its Caylee. I hope KC and both GP's go down now. Thank you god.

Fox is reporting that Casey is having panic attacks?

Caylee has been gone all this time and not a single panic attack, now she has panic attacks??? Shows where her priorities are!

I have to confess, I am waiting on the "they are framing me" story. It will come!

Ugh, they just said that they called Cindy to tell her and all she said was "OK" and hung up.

Panic attacks, hehehe, Baez told her DP is coming up! She is guilty...

They got that search warrant SO FAST because of something else they found at the crime scene. Something that has to do with the house, or the family.

HOW IN THE HELL do you handle your child's dead body? How in the hell do you put her in a bag bury her.. HOW. 'flihsgljkh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21